Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] roll for crab
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
"If you were in a Role Playing Game, what class do you think you'd be?"

I think I'd be a Sorcerer! I've always liked magic and the idea of studying magic to learn different ways to apply it is really appealing to me ^^

I think I'd be a Sorcerer! I've always liked magic and the idea of studying magic to learn different ways to apply it is really appealing to me ^^
ohIIK44.gifO7IFtNN.pngnHkph7f.pngtransgender-bisexual-mottled-love-is-love.png
[quote]If you were in a Role Playing Game, what class do you think you'd be?[/quote] Oh no don't make me choose.. If it was more about my character's development and background (yea I have many ideas just for that) I would go for some thief / rogue.
Quote:
If you were in a Role Playing Game, what class do you think you'd be?

Oh no don't make me choose..

If it was more about my character's development and background (yea I have many ideas just for that) I would go for some thief / rogue.

Ef65p3T.png__

____ free Hibernal Den items | Wishlist | FR +9h

I can draw
• ferals / creatures
• humans / gijinkas
• anthros / furries

I would totally be a combination of rogue and wizard. I'll go around stealing ancient tomes and become a super awesome Mage Thief who plays pranks on everyone. :3

I would totally be a combination of rogue and wizard. I'll go around stealing ancient tomes and become a super awesome Mage Thief who plays pranks on everyone. :3
r4ztq68.png Bonus_Pumpkin.gifQPWLGP7.gif FR +19

definitely, 100%, a bard. i'm loud, excitable, and i play instruments! plus, if i were in a fighting situation, Vicious Mockery would be my go-to attack.

(i love this push so much, you guys are amazing for thinking this up! go water flight!)

edit: i put a little more thought into this - i'd probably be a College of Lore bard, because i like to learn new skills! i'm a bit of a jack-of-all-trades irl; i know how to do a lot of things, but i'm not an expert in anything. intelligence would probably be my highest score, followed by charisma and dexterity

definitely, 100%, a bard. i'm loud, excitable, and i play instruments! plus, if i were in a fighting situation, Vicious Mockery would be my go-to attack.

(i love this push so much, you guys are amazing for thinking this up! go water flight!)

edit: i put a little more thought into this - i'd probably be a College of Lore bard, because i like to learn new skills! i'm a bit of a jack-of-all-trades irl; i know how to do a lot of things, but i'm not an expert in anything. intelligence would probably be my highest score, followed by charisma and dexterity
trilo
she/her

Either a ranger or a sorcerer. They're both long-range, which allows a little more leeway and allows more time on the offense.

Either a ranger or a sorcerer. They're both long-range, which allows a little more leeway and allows more time on the offense.
.....................................image.gif
q9EEy5M.png
hzM3Sr2.png
xj6Mn2e.png
image.gif
[i]If you were in a Role Playing Game, what class do you think you'd be?[/i] I think I would be a mage/spellcaster. [emoji=wizard hat size=1]

I think I would be a mage/spellcaster.
22ywPUF.png Ao7i1jI.png TSLAPe2.gifUXRaoCb.png6OIh6CV.pngVod89n8.pngMGIo0DJ.gifs7d0V1v.png 2oKWxc3.png

I'd either be in the ranged class, archer, or a rogue. Those are the main classes I play as in any RP game. Ranged (archer) because I practice archery in RL, and it is more stealthy. The other is a rouge because I can go off on my own and do quests at my own pace (at least for games I play).

*Thanks to a user for pointing out I misspelled 'rogue'.

I'd either be in the ranged class, archer, or a rogue. Those are the main classes I play as in any RP game. Ranged (archer) because I practice archery in RL, and it is more stealthy. The other is a rouge because I can go off on my own and do quests at my own pace (at least for games I play).

*Thanks to a user for pointing out I misspelled 'rogue'.
b2d539f53b798f31f5d6939b881cb7385ceea443.png
[b]If you were in a Role Playing Game, what class do you think you'd be?[/b] I would be a skilled independent ranger whose best friends are ferocious beasts [emoji=familiar heart size=1]

I would be a skilled independent ranger whose best friends are ferocious beasts
Lqph2GZ.gif

I'd be a magic class hands down. I just love being magical. Rogue is a close second.

I'd be a magic class hands down. I just love being magical. Rogue is a close second.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
[quote]If you were in a Role Playing Game, what class do you think you'd be?[/quote] Healer or Bard. I'm going to be squishy anyway, because I always roll lame numbers.
Quote:
Healer or Bard. I'm going to be squishy anyway, because I always roll lame numbers.
MlmX2Dr.pngfrqaMSP.gifIYKLZV7.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11