Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how do you make ur dragoncash
1 2 3 4
yeet to Earthdad
yeet to Earthdad
earthh5.png
My adopt shops mainly thanks to 1 very loyal customer
My adopt shops mainly thanks to 1 very loyal customer
qe7N2ik.png
Before: train exalt
Since Fiona: opening ALL THE CHESTS EVER

I never cared about awakening familiars before this, but now my brain is like 'psst. pssssst. you can not only catch 'em all, but you can awaken 'em all. Double completionist power!'
Thanks Fiona, I'm obsessed. Also, did you know 176 rusted chests, 25 iron chests and 10 gold chests yields over 300,000tr? I didn't until yesterday.
Before: train exalt
Since Fiona: opening ALL THE CHESTS EVER

I never cared about awakening familiars before this, but now my brain is like 'psst. pssssst. you can not only catch 'em all, but you can awaken 'em all. Double completionist power!'
Thanks Fiona, I'm obsessed. Also, did you know 176 rusted chests, 25 iron chests and 10 gold chests yields over 300,000tr? I didn't until yesterday.
Fairgrounds and exalting, for the most part. Sometimes I sell stuff, like rare coli drops I get, Baldwin mats, and fest currency.
Fairgrounds and exalting, for the most part. Sometimes I sell stuff, like rare coli drops I get, Baldwin mats, and fest currency.
jCVhFoZ.gif
dragon flipping almost exclusively , I also flip big ticket items though I dont bother with that often.
dragon flipping almost exclusively , I also flip big ticket items though I dont bother with that often.
mothsmall.png7jZclF3.gifdaintysmallup-2.png
Fairgrounds and selling fodder I don't have the patience to level up myself
Fairgrounds and selling fodder I don't have the patience to level up myself
779bb9748f1a01bb53ebd79bec9f8670a24bdf61.png art-shop2.pngwagon_dragon.png
i get treasure from funny hexagon game and yeeting dragons to lampmama
i get gems from selling level 25 dragons and egg stonks. sometimes i make a nice skin and it gives big money
i get treasure from funny hexagon game and yeeting dragons to lampmama
i get gems from selling level 25 dragons and egg stonks. sometimes i make a nice skin and it gives big money
Exalting dragons to the Icewarden
Exalting dragons to the Icewarden
0QBdK7N.png
right now it's mostly g&g, familiar bonding, and art shop that's bringing in the dragoncash for me! g&g is nice and constant, familiar bonding gets me some nice chunks of gems every once in a while, and art shop is good at somewhat regularly making me large chunks of extra money.
i also used to do fodder training, but i just haven't been in much of a coli mood as of late. it's great when i can manage it though; i have a lot of breeding projects which gives me a lot of free fodder!
right now it's mostly g&g, familiar bonding, and art shop that's bringing in the dragoncash for me! g&g is nice and constant, familiar bonding gets me some nice chunks of gems every once in a while, and art shop is good at somewhat regularly making me large chunks of extra money.
i also used to do fodder training, but i just haven't been in much of a coli mood as of late. it's great when i can manage it though; i have a lot of breeding projects which gives me a lot of free fodder!
fMy4Ig7.png
Breeding/exalting fodder, flipping, every once in a while i do cross-site trades for stuff like dv and chickensmoothie (dappervolk in particular was STUPID profitable. Anyone see some of the auctions going down, because wew)
Breeding/exalting fodder, flipping, every once in a while i do cross-site trades for stuff like dv and chickensmoothie (dappervolk in particular was STUPID profitable. Anyone see some of the auctions going down, because wew)
BVY1Ftg.png
1 2 3 4