Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how do you make ur dragoncash
1 2 3 4
Accents, fodder breeding, flipping
Accents, fodder breeding, flipping
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
familiars and Mistral Mahjong, mainly.
familiars and Mistral Mahjong, mainly.
Halloween-Raffle-01.png CATTAFANG.
that guy-| FR+2

Shady Boye
thomas.png
"Currently: bein spooky-"

z9OsVtc.png
rI18gRz.png
NlmYDAS.png
Fodder breeding for gems, exalting & g&g for treasure
Takes maybe an hour each day to complete since six fodder pairs takes like 40 minutes to level in the mire,and g&g takes 10 minutes

but I get like 150,000 treasure per day for an hour's worth of work + 2/4 each day gems from fodder I sell on the AH

Not bad tbh but I could be doing better if I bothered to sell all my baldwin mats + familars lmao
Fodder breeding for gems, exalting & g&g for treasure
Takes maybe an hour each day to complete since six fodder pairs takes like 40 minutes to level in the mire,and g&g takes 10 minutes

but I get like 150,000 treasure per day for an hour's worth of work + 2/4 each day gems from fodder I sell on the AH

Not bad tbh but I could be doing better if I bothered to sell all my baldwin mats + familars lmao
WEtoEVH.png
Adopts + Coli

I want to sell fod familiars/Baldwin but I simply too lazy to put everything on the AH
Adopts + Coli

I want to sell fod familiars/Baldwin but I simply too lazy to put everything on the AH
Coli till my brain has melted
Coli till my brain has melted
sYJ7QdI.png
[center][quote]how do you make ur dragoncash[/quote][/center] [center][u][b]I don't[/b][/u][/center] [center]On a more serious note for when I do, mostly from Familiars and G&G[/center]
Quote:
how do you make ur dragoncash
I don't

On a more serious note for when I do, mostly from Familiars and G&G
I don't Usually G&G and dominance stuff. I've stared at this post for 5 minutes thinking I could say more, but that's really it. Other than fams but for some reason I didn't seem to remember that.
I don't Usually G&G and dominance stuff. I've stared at this post for 5 minutes thinking I could say more, but that's really it. Other than fams but for some reason I didn't seem to remember that.
HIqNF92.png
I read every reply and message I get, but it may take some time for me to respond. Feel free to send another one if I haven't responded in over a day!
She/they
Wishlist
FR time +10
I coli a lot and sell all the junk items and good loot I get (unless I need it myself). I also scavenge almost every day and sell any eggs I find. I also sell a lot of my dragons for fodder prices and if they don't sell, I train them up and exalt them myself. I'm by no means rich, but I usually always have enough treasure + gems to gene a dragon up when I get a new project :)
I coli a lot and sell all the junk items and good loot I get (unless I need it myself). I also scavenge almost every day and sell any eggs I find. I also sell a lot of my dragons for fodder prices and if they don't sell, I train them up and exalt them myself. I'm by no means rich, but I usually always have enough treasure + gems to gene a dragon up when I get a new project :)
iIrk1Wj.png
[quote name="Binkobonko" date="2020-08-29 17:04:22" ] Just fairgrounds (G&G) everyday and train and exalt when I have time! (I have a hoarding problem so I can never sell anything in the AH.. [emoji=guardian sad size=1]) I hope to open an artshop one day and buy apparels and genes for my dragons!! [/quote] Ah, I'm not the only one that has a hoarding problem! (G&G)
Binkobonko wrote on 2020-08-29 17:04:22:
Just fairgrounds (G&G) everyday and train and exalt when I have time! (I have a hoarding problem so I can never sell anything in the AH.. ) I hope to open an artshop one day and buy apparels and genes for my dragons!!
Ah, I'm not the only one that has a hoarding problem! (G&G)
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
Breeding for cheap [free] fodder- exalting and leveling them later for nothing but profit. Also buying cheap fodder in advanced with a Dom battle coming up, leveling and selling to Public Dom Fastlane Buy Threads is max profits. Stonks even.

I pay a friend to flip AH things. I give him a set currency amount each week to just go at it. He flips "pretty" fodder for 5 times the price, buys all cheap stacks of specific items and sells them for double prices, etc. Usually pulls in triple what I give him, that's enough to pay him a good lot and keep double my investment.
He also watches for what's popular, buys all of it, waits a while and relists it for more than he paid just to manipulate the market.
Used to do it myself, but I got too busy; always gets easier to just pay somebody else to do it.

He will also hold on to different breeds to sell for certain exalt bonus days, but this can get you playing the waiting game... But when it's the day for whatever breed he hoards, it's making bank.

Paying for services through desired items/Dragons instead of currency. If you can use that to pay for services, fees, etc., it's much cheaper in the long run especially for certain deals. Such as if you agree to give a semi-expensive Dragon or a few stacks of desired item in exchange for someone's cauldron for a set time, you can easily get that currency back from the dragon/items with bypassing brewing fees and selling what items you make even while using your own materials.

Selling HB Den and Swipp items.

Buying Special items that will go up in demand to sell for later.

Buying Fest Tokens that are months away for cheap, to sell during the fest for double price.

Other than so, just the dailies, FairGrounds, Coli for stacks, etc.

Other stuff too, but.. Can't give away all my secrets.
Breeding for cheap [free] fodder- exalting and leveling them later for nothing but profit. Also buying cheap fodder in advanced with a Dom battle coming up, leveling and selling to Public Dom Fastlane Buy Threads is max profits. Stonks even.

I pay a friend to flip AH things. I give him a set currency amount each week to just go at it. He flips "pretty" fodder for 5 times the price, buys all cheap stacks of specific items and sells them for double prices, etc. Usually pulls in triple what I give him, that's enough to pay him a good lot and keep double my investment.
He also watches for what's popular, buys all of it, waits a while and relists it for more than he paid just to manipulate the market.
Used to do it myself, but I got too busy; always gets easier to just pay somebody else to do it.

He will also hold on to different breeds to sell for certain exalt bonus days, but this can get you playing the waiting game... But when it's the day for whatever breed he hoards, it's making bank.

Paying for services through desired items/Dragons instead of currency. If you can use that to pay for services, fees, etc., it's much cheaper in the long run especially for certain deals. Such as if you agree to give a semi-expensive Dragon or a few stacks of desired item in exchange for someone's cauldron for a set time, you can easily get that currency back from the dragon/items with bypassing brewing fees and selling what items you make even while using your own materials.

Selling HB Den and Swipp items.

Buying Special items that will go up in demand to sell for later.

Buying Fest Tokens that are months away for cheap, to sell during the fest for double price.

Other than so, just the dailies, FairGrounds, Coli for stacks, etc.

Other stuff too, but.. Can't give away all my secrets.
1 2 3 4