Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | An Ancient Bet
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Not light?
Even with imps, it could be light or shadow.
My guess is light right now.
Not light?
water bc it's face looks like a spiral and I'm weak to water/wind connections >///<;;
water bc it's face looks like a spiral and I'm weak to water/wind connections >///<;;
Pressed Moonflower HX0RiC0.png bogbees
ABOUT MEAVATAR LORE
CODESPROJECTSDRAGON SALES
     tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_inline_pstga2kfNz1tc3swm_75sq.png
[quote name="@Doomwyte" date="2020-08-10 01:20:52" ] Not light? Even with imps, it could be light or shadow. My guess is light right now. [/quote] [color=#457723]Devs already confirmed it won't be an element that already has two breeds (Light has imps and pearlcatchers). ^^ Personally my bet's definitely on Shadow!
@Doomwyte wrote on 2020-08-10 01:20:52:
Not light?

Devs already confirmed it won't be an element that already has two breeds (Light has imps and pearlcatchers). ^^

Personally my bet's definitely on Shadow!
TBH it feels a little unfortunate to me that this design is ancient. I like it and it'd be a great modern breed, but at the same time we got ancients because they can break the 4 legs 2 wings rule. Gaolers already follow the template too...

Ah well, perhaps the devs are planning some fun tert gene mechanic. But I am really hoping for some crazier designs.
TBH it feels a little unfortunate to me that this design is ancient. I like it and it'd be a great modern breed, but at the same time we got ancients because they can break the 4 legs 2 wings rule. Gaolers already follow the template too...

Ah well, perhaps the devs are planning some fun tert gene mechanic. But I am really hoping for some crazier designs.
IMG-2023-08-05-124048.jpg
It's definitely going to be shadow. Possibly arcane. I get that the hair is flowy but the breed wouldn't make sense for water. It just doesn't fit. Not to mention the user base has wanted a fishy/leviathan/sea monster water breed since guardians. Something that just screams water. There would be riots if this were the water breed.
It's definitely going to be shadow. Possibly arcane. I get that the hair is flowy but the breed wouldn't make sense for water. It just doesn't fit. Not to mention the user base has wanted a fishy/leviathan/sea monster water breed since guardians. Something that just screams water. There would be riots if this were the water breed.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
[quote name="Hag" date="2020-08-09 21:25:33" ] I was assuming the gem ancient was next, the one that we've seen previews of. :o [quote name="Undel" date="2020-04-12 16:43:17" ] Hello everyone! We had some technical difficulties with recording the stream while offline. Long story short, it was one static frame the entire recording! Whoops! But here is the end result. We hope to have better luck with future recordings with this new ancient breed! [center][img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/becauseyoureworthit.png[/img][/center] Edit: Thanks for the feedback! Here is an updated version that still can't get a trim: [center][img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/trytryagain.png[/img][/center] [/quote] I'm going for it being a Shadow or Water element ancient since it's very swamp-y aesthetic. [/quote] It's eyes are blue so im betting on water
Hag wrote on 2020-08-09 21:25:33:
I was assuming the gem ancient was next, the one that we've seen previews of. :o
Undel wrote on 2020-04-12 16:43:17:
Hello everyone! We had some technical difficulties with recording the stream while offline. Long story short, it was one static frame the entire recording! Whoops!
But here is the end result. We hope to have better luck with future recordings with this new ancient breed!
becauseyoureworthit.png

Edit: Thanks for the feedback! Here is an updated version that still can't get a trim:
trytryagain.png

I'm going for it being a Shadow or Water element ancient since it's very swamp-y aesthetic.
It's eyes are blue so im betting on water
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
The eye colour on the preview has nothing to do with the element :D

We're hoping for Shadow or Arcane. It doesn't look very watery to us.
The eye colour on the preview has nothing to do with the element :D

We're hoping for Shadow or Arcane. It doesn't look very watery to us.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
I'm really hoping it's Shadow. I'm not a fan of Nocts, tbh. I have a few, but I don't love Nocts being the Shadow breed.

This may be the breed that balances out my male Imp obsession.
I'm really hoping it's Shadow. I'm not a fan of Nocts, tbh. I have a few, but I don't love Nocts being the Shadow breed.

This may be the breed that balances out my male Imp obsession.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0
teardrop_owlynx.png
1 2 3 4
Zarteicha
FR +3 [] She / They

tqGkHih.png
SEIqIGe.png
jI9KbMj.png
[quote name="Metalhead" date="2020-08-10 02:35:37" ] TBH it feels a little unfortunate to me that this design is ancient. I like it and it'd be a great modern breed, but at the same time we got ancients because they can break the 4 legs 2 wings rule. Gaolers already follow the template too... Ah well, perhaps the devs are planning some fun tert gene mechanic. But I am really hoping for some crazier designs. [/quote] Staff said that they're deliberately making a non-crazy design for the gem ancient because they don't want to lock something super unusual behind premium currency. After this one they will be much more mould-breaking! I don't think this could be a modern breed with those wings - or at least all the close-fitting wing apparel would look super weird.
Metalhead wrote on 2020-08-10 02:35:37:

Staff said that they're deliberately making a non-crazy design for the gem ancient because they don't want to lock something super unusual behind premium currency. After this one they will be much more mould-breaking!

I don't think this could be a modern breed with those wings - or at least all the close-fitting wing apparel would look super weird.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
PLEASE not shadow it's so ugly :( best thing I can hope for is that new ancient has no element so it doesn't count for anyone

Shadow has a great opportunity to get something big and scary and I'll be so sad if they get a horribly disfigured dragonfly instead
PLEASE not shadow it's so ugly :( best thing I can hope for is that new ancient has no element so it doesn't count for anyone

Shadow has a great opportunity to get something big and scary and I'll be so sad if they get a horribly disfigured dragonfly instead
She|Her - Ace - FRT(0) | Lore
g67EwfB.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7