Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa 2020 - Finished!
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 93 94
@kittykass

Usually it starts in the middle of December or a bit later previous NotN started on Dec. 22.
@kittykass

Usually it starts in the middle of December or a bit later previous NotN started on Dec. 22.
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
Already went way overboard but that's ok! :D
Already went way overboard but that's ok! :D
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
Are you supposed to/allowed to send the gifts to your elf day 1? Or do you need to wait a few days to send em' over
Are you supposed to/allowed to send the gifts to your elf day 1? Or do you need to wait a few days to send em' over
@kittykass

You should probably assume that NotN items you buy now will be about half their current value, so I would either wait for NotN to start and get the items then, or skip them. <3

@Yharim

It depends on your elf. As long as they didn't specify a date to send things, you can send your items as soon as they're ready! Just make sure to send them via PM.
@kittykass

You should probably assume that NotN items you buy now will be about half their current value, so I would either wait for NotN to start and get the items then, or skip them. <3

@Yharim

It depends on your elf. As long as they didn't specify a date to send things, you can send your items as soon as they're ready! Just make sure to send them via PM.
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
YES I got my match!! Ohohohoho you are gonna get so spoiled >:)
YES I got my match!! Ohohohoho you are gonna get so spoiled >:)
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
I just went very over the top but I really hope they enjoy it! And I still have some stuff brewing for them as well!
I just went very over the top but I really hope they enjoy it! And I still have some stuff brewing for them as well!
4xTBSTZ.png
Got my match, super excited :D I look forward to treating them! [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=heart size=1]
Got my match, super excited :D I look forward to treating them!
Untitled_Artwork.png
the enthusiasm rolling into this thread is so heartwarming
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
*excitingly waiting for me to receive my match*
*excitingly waiting for me to receive my match*
AO77JKB.gif
Halfnium Carbide City
Untitled17_20201209134848.png
[quote name="Autopsy" date="2020-12-01 21:06:12" ] the enthusiasm rolling into this thread is so heartwarming [/quote] we can't help it, this is exciting stuff right here
Autopsy wrote on 2020-12-01 21:06:12:
we can't help it, this is exciting stuff right here
trb5b23.gifY1Cwbmu.gifyTewRhj.gify1OCrFB.gif02o21Kw.gif
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 93 94