Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Which Lightning color do you prefer?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Well since Wind and Nature are pretty green- I do like the fact that lightning is blue, makes it less confusing to mix it up! (though the blue and greenish one are awesome!)
Well since Wind and Nature are pretty green- I do like the fact that lightning is blue, makes it less confusing to mix it up! (though the blue and greenish one are awesome!)
RYAN.png
@Karneol
these wonders of technology are beyond my feeble minds comprehension
@Karneol
these wonders of technology are beyond my feeble minds comprehension
i don't want to be an adult. i don't want to "face the world" at work every day. i want to be snuggly buggly and cozy-wozy, preferably in my snuggly-buggly bed. PERIODT.
Whichever one the dark sclera eyes are, I love them [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=7&element=5&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=138&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=c6f8ebaa712985ec4a7d8569326603a2db444849&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Whichever one the dark sclera eyes are, I love them

dragon?age=0&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=7&element=5&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=138&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=c6f8ebaa712985ec4a7d8569326603a2db444849&dummyext=prev.png
@Shambles The things that are possible today~
@Shambles The things that are possible today~
Ef65p3T.png__

____ free Hibernal Den items | Wishlist | FR +9h

I can draw
• ferals / creatures
• humans / gijinkas
• anthros / furries

Both are really good, but dang now I really want that green Thunder cat... NoTN ideas staff? pls?
Both are really good, but dang now I really want that green Thunder cat... NoTN ideas staff? pls?
Elsie | She / they|
I have a wishlist / trading thread! x
7J1Hgbi.pngYya65zH.pngy6Tz96p.png
@girsa I would say the "blue" variant! While I do like them as well, it looks more like Ice to me though :0
@girsa I would say the "blue" variant! While I do like them as well, it looks more like Ice to me though :0
Ef65p3T.png__

____ free Hibernal Den items | Wishlist | FR +9h

I can draw
• ferals / creatures
• humans / gijinkas
• anthros / furries

[quote name="Cakeless" date="2020-07-28 11:15:26" ] [img]https://i.imgur.com/WXfuedi.gif[/img] [/quote]
Cakeless wrote on 2020-07-28 11:15:26:
WXfuedi.gif
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
the minty green is more unique...i feel like the blue is too much like water/ice? i'm sure there's a better middle ground between those two shades. the lightning dark sclera is :ok hand: very nice
the minty green is more unique...i feel like the blue is too much like water/ice? i'm sure there's a better middle ground between those two shades. the lightning dark sclera is :ok hand: very nice
yzUX307.png
in general, i do prefer that neon blue, but the green leo looks rad as heck
in general, i do prefer that neon blue, but the green leo looks rad as heck
YB7yVCF.pngicon by noxus #408862
I’m a fan of the electric blue but yes, dark sclera is awesome, I would absolutely love that if it were the main colors!
I’m a fan of the electric blue but yes, dark sclera is awesome, I would absolutely love that if it were the main colors!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7