Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Is Dragon Flipping Worth it?
1 2 3
Eh, used to flip IDs for a bit, but only a few really made me a nice amount of money. Most weren't going for much or ended up exalted, so I decided to just stick to exalting bred fodder. I might pick it up again sometime, but for now I've just got other sales endeavors to manage that take priority!
Eh, used to flip IDs for a bit, but only a few really made me a nice amount of money. Most weren't going for much or ended up exalted, so I decided to just stick to exalting bred fodder. I might pick it up again sometime, but for now I've just got other sales endeavors to manage that take priority!
Buying Food UMAs
Real talk though? There are many ways to use your time for moolah.
If you don't like it, skip it : D
Real talk though? There are many ways to use your time for moolah.
If you don't like it, skip it : D
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
jbMLSIO.png
fdUVIfW.png
y41plqc.png
Wn6vGC1.png
YlKQFV6.png
MQadkUW.png
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif 9X6Ea51.png
I'm a bit confused concerning the posts in this thread referring to training and exalting instead of flipping dragons. I just read it again to be sure, and OP was definitely asking about the profitability of flipping dragons, not buying dragons off the AH, training them, and exalting them.

I'm not sure about people who say they get most or all of their profit doing this, but I suppose if you do something a lot anything can be decently profitable. Lonin is right though; it's easy to do on the side while doing other stuff, so that's probably the best way to profit (when gauging the cost of time, effort, and money, since it's pretty low-effort and doesn't take that much time).
I'm a bit confused concerning the posts in this thread referring to training and exalting instead of flipping dragons. I just read it again to be sure, and OP was definitely asking about the profitability of flipping dragons, not buying dragons off the AH, training them, and exalting them.

I'm not sure about people who say they get most or all of their profit doing this, but I suppose if you do something a lot anything can be decently profitable. Lonin is right though; it's easy to do on the side while doing other stuff, so that's probably the best way to profit (when gauging the cost of time, effort, and money, since it's pretty low-effort and doesn't take that much time).
xxxxxxxxxx 0Srkgnv.gif NkoiOuv.gif Gwrjw2w.gif JQCpKiY.gif
1 2 3