Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 7 [Submissions]
1 2 ... 170 171 172 173 174 ... 216 217
[center][item=Rusted Iron Pot][/center] [font=georgia][b]Name[/b]: Rusted Iron Pot [b]Caption[/b]: Legend says if you put this onto the head of a shopkeeper then you can get away with stealing their brooms.[/font]
Rusted Iron Pot
Name: Rusted Iron Pot
Caption: Legend says if you put this onto the head of a shopkeeper then you can get away with stealing their brooms.
earth.gif
FR +3
They/Them

Lore Fiend + Aff Artist

Brewing Corner
My entry; [item=Ruby] Name: Ruby Caption: Rubies are emblems of loyalty, icons of love, and symbols of strength.
My entry;
Ruby
Name: Ruby
Caption: Rubies are emblems of loyalty, icons of love, and symbols of strength.
DyYwZkw.png
[item=Cucumber] Name: Cucumber caption: For centuries dragons have been baffled by fear Floracats have for this vegetable
Cucumber
Name: Cucumber
caption: For centuries dragons have been baffled by fear Floracats have for this vegetable
untitled_drawing_by_weneedagyro-dd1b1ku.png
[item=merry melon] It's a melon, not a cucumber, I swear! I'll bet you 500 gems!
Merry Melon
It's a melon, not a cucumber, I swear! I'll bet you 500 gems!
courier new font my beloved
[item= Shatterwing Butterfly] [i]Name[/i]: Shatterwing butterfly [i]Caption[/i]: The wings of this butterfly tend to break in direct sunlight, leading to a 'shattered' look.
Shatterwing Butterfly
Name: Shatterwing butterfly
Caption: The wings of this butterfly tend to break in direct sunlight, leading to a 'shattered' look.
[item=slumber sheep] Name: Slumber Sheep Caption: Counting these is said to cure your tiredness... forever.
Slumber Sheep
Name: Slumber Sheep
Caption: Counting these is said to cure your tiredness... forever.
pro tips:
- if you add a message to a CR then decline it, the person who you're trading with CAN'T see the message - editing a post DOES NOT re-ping any pings in the post. you have to remove the pings, submit, then add them back in.
Dubious Cucumber
Dubious Cucumber
Many hatchlings have discovered crafty ways to avoid eating this healthy food.
Dubious Cucumber
Dubious Cucumber
Many hatchlings have discovered crafty ways to avoid eating this healthy food.
e0e5fe8bc5e2eb71e48268d844d1053a183e4251.gif
[font=Cambria][b]Entry:[/b] [item=Merry Melon] [b]Name:[/b] Merry Melon [b]Caption:[/b] [i]It's a lot merrier than you'll be when you find out it's not a melon, unless you're giving it to your unwitting friend. Then you're the merry one.[/i]
Entry:
Merry Melon
Name: Merry Melon
Caption: It's a lot merrier than you'll be when you find out it's not a melon, unless you're giving it to your unwitting friend. Then you're the merry one.
1cIfXhm.png Silvereil Hello, I'm Silvereil
» The Avatar
» The Wishlist
» The Current Project
[item=petite glasswing butterfly] Name: petite glasswing butterfly Caption: Wow this bug is really greta.
Petite Glasswing Butterfly
Name: petite glasswing butterfly
Caption: Wow this bug is really greta.
[quote][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/35255.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Black Sheep [b]Caption:[/b] Baa, Baa Black Sheep have you any food? Yes Sir, Yes Sir, 5 points for you.[/quote] Hope it's the right way to submit!
Quote:
35255.png
Name: Black Sheep
Caption: Baa, Baa Black Sheep have you any food? Yes Sir, Yes Sir, 5 points for you.

Hope it's the right way to submit!
bEvLAND.png
1 2 ... 170 171 172 173 174 ... 216 217