Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 7 [Submissions]
1 2 ... 158 159 160 161 162 ... 216 217
[item=dubious cucumber] Name: Dubious Cucumber Caption: Unlike the Merry Melon, which is highly toxic, this cucumber is perfectly edible...or is it the opposite?
Dubious Cucumber
Name: Dubious Cucumber
Caption: Unlike the Merry Melon, which is highly toxic, this cucumber is perfectly edible...or is it the opposite?
QqPcQdi.png
[item=Slumber Sheep] Name: Slumber Sheep Caption: To date, counting a flock of these before sleeping is one of the best-known cures for nightmares. Shepherds are often envied for their quality of sleep.
Slumber Sheep
Name: Slumber Sheep
Caption: To date, counting a flock of these before sleeping is one of the best-known cures for nightmares. Shepherds are often envied for their quality of sleep.
8mIb4Hl.gif
[item=Sapphire] Name: Sapphire Caption: Sapphire are not always blue, some can even be colorless! This one though is, without a doubt, blue.
Sapphire
Name: Sapphire
Caption: Sapphire are not always blue, some can even be colorless! This one though is, without a doubt, blue.
16910.png VWOOP
she/her
FR + 3

~Ice~
57.png
Moderator of the Flight Rising Together discord server! Interested in joining us? PM me! :)
icon01_snall.png
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/35255.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Nightmare Ewe [b]Caption:[/b] Counting these before you fall asleep is guaranteed to give you wooly nightmares.
35255.png
Name: Nightmare Ewe
Caption: Counting these before you fall asleep is guaranteed to give you wooly nightmares.
S1RYPFw.png
[item=killer fanfish] [b]Name:[/b] Killer Fanfish [b]Caption:[/b] The only thing killer about this fish is it's style.
Killer Fanfish
Name: Killer Fanfish
Caption: The only thing killer about this fish is it's style.
xeDKNxe.pngeNitZGp.gif
Merry Melon
Name:Merry Melon
Caption:Despite its joyous name, Merry Melons are the most melancholy of cucumbers.
Merry Melon
Name:Merry Melon
Caption:Despite its joyous name, Merry Melons are the most melancholy of cucumbers.
[item=selenite] Name: Selenite Caption: Named for its moonlight glow, Selenite is often misconceptualized and believed to drive out the shade. Hence, it is often used in making amulets.
Selenite
Name: Selenite
Caption: Named for its moonlight glow, Selenite is often misconceptualized and believed to drive out the shade. Hence, it is often used in making amulets.
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/35255.png[/img] Name: Ember Sheep Caption: This rare nocturnal animal is hunted for its dark and fireproof wool. Its fierce eyes light up in the dark with a soft orange glow.
35255.png
Name: Ember Sheep
Caption: This rare nocturnal animal is hunted for its dark and fireproof wool. Its fierce eyes light up in the dark with a soft orange glow.
15231535.pngtumblr_inline_nh7x7orwX81rbk7gv.png16136832.png
[img]http[/img]
[item=rusted iron pot] Name: Rusted Iron Pot Caption: This pot was likely once used to make delicious soups and stews. Now it is only good as a stylish hat for a dragon.
Rusted Iron Pot
Name: Rusted Iron Pot
Caption: This pot was likely once used to make delicious soups and stews. Now it is only good as a stylish hat for a dragon.
[item=Fanfish] Name: Fanfish Caption: Despite the name, this fish is better at being eaten than it is at cooling dragons down.
Fanfish
Name: Fanfish
Caption: Despite the name, this fish is better at being eaten than it is at cooling dragons down.
hello! feel free to message me! no need to ping me on any thread i make, i'm following it!
ErlnHMW.gif
1 2 ... 158 159 160 161 162 ... 216 217