Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] A Little Stardust
1 2 3
@TsarinaTorment I see! Thanks for letting me know : )

Hm. I will just think about it and decide the next time I lvl dragons then. If it's things like in the quiz, I don't mind Dreamstrider one bit (also, it has Dreams in its name, which is pretty cool), but I may end up sticking with Runesworn.
@TsarinaTorment I see! Thanks for letting me know : )

Hm. I will just think about it and decide the next time I lvl dragons then. If it's things like in the quiz, I don't mind Dreamstrider one bit (also, it has Dreams in its name, which is pretty cool), but I may end up sticking with Runesworn.
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
jbMLSIO.png
fdUVIfW.png
y41plqc.png
Wn6vGC1.png
YlKQFV6.png
MQadkUW.png
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif 9X6Ea51.png
is this where I ask to be added to the domwatch pinglist?

I actually looked for a push in the forums yesterday but didn't find anything so just used the exalt button.
Now I'm looking to see how much foddart I can afford instead ;)
is this where I ask to be added to the domwatch pinglist?

I actually looked for a push in the forums yesterday but didn't find anything so just used the exalt button.
Now I'm looking to see how much foddart I can afford instead ;)
qDkA25S.png
@gn0me
there's a pinglist form toward the end of the op, but if you can't use google forms or smth, lmk & i can add u!
@gn0me
there's a pinglist form toward the end of the op, but if you can't use google forms or smth, lmk & i can add u!
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
@October thanks I missed that, added myself now
@October thanks I missed that, added myself now
qDkA25S.png
Dug up from page 8, I really should have bookmarked arcane's public buy thread x'D
Dug up from page 8, I really should have bookmarked arcane's public buy thread x'D
lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~

cauldrontext.png

1 2 3