Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What username would you have..
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Wildheart.
Wildheart.
Foa.

EDIT: Wait one darn moment... how was that name not yet taken! It's been freakin' 7 years and the name wasn't taken. Well there. I have it now. I win.
Foa.

EDIT: Wait one darn moment... how was that name not yet taken! It's been freakin' 7 years and the name wasn't taken. Well there. I have it now. I win.
TqnrXGL.png o hatchery
o spotlight
o BTV Veils
o subspecies
o kennel club
o lore: clan saga
Jackal... unfortunately it's been taken by a deactivated account, so I don't even have a chance ;;
Jackal... unfortunately it's been taken by a deactivated account, so I don't even have a chance ;;
bopkvX7.png6uOrxEk.pnglPoxjfq.pngI90HedT.png4BDFKZ4.png
Hm, I have quite a few I'd love to have, but unfortunately all were taken.
One of the ones I had in mind but was taken was Megalomania. I'm a HUGE Muse fan, and that is one of my top favorite songs by them. Plus the word sounds interesting and has a interesting meaning.
Supremacy was the next best thing.
Hm, I have quite a few I'd love to have, but unfortunately all were taken.
One of the ones I had in mind but was taken was Megalomania. I'm a HUGE Muse fan, and that is one of my top favorite songs by them. Plus the word sounds interesting and has a interesting meaning.
Supremacy was the next best thing.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
I have one that I'd like, and it is available so I'll keep it hush, but "zif" fits the general vibe of what I have going on way better and also it's the username I've signed on 100+ drawings over the past 4 years. ... It can stay.
I have one that I'd like, and it is available so I'll keep it hush, but "zif" fits the general vibe of what I have going on way better and also it's the username I've signed on 100+ drawings over the past 4 years. ... It can stay.
D9IHig1.pngbabyyouknowthatimissyouzUFNp7D.png
moon
moon
68-F971-B2-F51-A-4-DE7-8103-DEECE3-DE1-BC9.png
I guess I'll just use my default username, Solaris

didn't use it when I registered since I assumed it was most likely already taken
I guess I'll just use my default username, Solaris

didn't use it when I registered since I assumed it was most likely already taken
n9sEhSB.png you can call me Qwil
there is no U anywhere in my username
nej6cGW.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
8GgdVkW.png
[quote name="Foa" date="2020-06-22 13:20:26" ] Foa. EDIT: Wait one darn moment... how was that name not yet taken! It's been freakin' 7 years and the name wasn't taken. Well there. I have it now. I win. [/quote] jajjebjjabsjsbbw grats :DDD
Foa wrote on 2020-06-22 13:20:26:
Foa.

jajjebjjabsjsbbw grats :DDD
4-B914-C97-9-A3-C-4320-A974-68-DF5-EF7-B715.png
I’d stay Aeraki, likely. I’ve already name-hopped five times ... When I first joined I wanted Icestalker, but it was taken.
I’d stay Aeraki, likely. I’ve already name-hopped five times ... When I first joined I wanted Icestalker, but it was taken.
Roc. Just Roc. I like Rocbirds :'3
Roc. Just Roc. I like Rocbirds :'3
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
Open to all Pings/PMs. Don't be shy, I'd love to chat!

Beasts collected: 1070. If you're offering any familiars I'm missing, please contact me!
u6ogC2Q.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10