Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What would you do?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
1). Ha! I don't really care for the sprites--no matter how much they're worth.
My dragons are worth far more to me sentimentally.

2). Well, I'd keep it a secret! Whatever it is would be so, so worth it.

3). Dude clearly that's me from a different dimension, who got stuck in my dimension, and is starting over on their FR account. All versions of me love FR, that is now canon.

4). I'd give it back instantly, no matter how much it hurt! We've all listed something for the wrong price accidentally before--and whether you catch the mistake or not, it's terrifying. (And anyway... I'd want two Imp scrolls. Makes my breeding projects easier. One doesn't help me too much).

5). I wouldn't take the scroll. As much as I adore Ancient Breeds... a new scroll isn't worth my Coli fighters. It takes me AGES to level those guys up! And I usually only level up dragons I love... and I'm all about sentimental value.

6). Auction it off, of course! I have no use for G1s--espeically none so expensive! All the G1s I do have are cheap AH rejects or G1s my friends have given me.
1). Ha! I don't really care for the sprites--no matter how much they're worth.
My dragons are worth far more to me sentimentally.

2). Well, I'd keep it a secret! Whatever it is would be so, so worth it.

3). Dude clearly that's me from a different dimension, who got stuck in my dimension, and is starting over on their FR account. All versions of me love FR, that is now canon.

4). I'd give it back instantly, no matter how much it hurt! We've all listed something for the wrong price accidentally before--and whether you catch the mistake or not, it's terrifying. (And anyway... I'd want two Imp scrolls. Makes my breeding projects easier. One doesn't help me too much).

5). I wouldn't take the scroll. As much as I adore Ancient Breeds... a new scroll isn't worth my Coli fighters. It takes me AGES to level those guys up! And I usually only level up dragons I love... and I'm all about sentimental value.

6). Auction it off, of course! I have no use for G1s--espeically none so expensive! All the G1s I do have are cheap AH rejects or G1s my friends have given me.
1. light sprite. dragons are always replacable
2. keep it a secret
3. quit the site
4. i'd feel really guilty about the imp scroll, i'd give it back
5. nah other people can get the scroll, i'd never give away my greatest fighters
6. give it to cakeless
1. light sprite. dragons are always replacable
2. keep it a secret
3. quit the site
4. i'd feel really guilty about the imp scroll, i'd give it back
5. nah other people can get the scroll, i'd never give away my greatest fighters
6. give it to cakeless
1) Considering i don't even like Light Sprites, i think i'd rather keep the dragon i adore (that apparently is shaking up the whole site? unrealistic.) Let's discount progens here too, i'll just say the dragon is Stelian. Would i give him up? never. Not for an imp scroll, not for a boolean, nothing. he can't be replaced.

2)I'd probably keep it a secret and hope i'm not flipping haunted!

3)This is just unrealistic in a way i can't even answer. boo i'm no fun.

4)I'd end up giving the scroll back, hoping whatever proof they provide isn't doctored or something.

5)I'd keep my dragon. Wouldn't be the first time i'd miss out on something. I'd probs make a forum post about it though!

6)I'd freak the heck out on the forums, maybe be convinced to sell it. depends i suppose, it's hard to know what i'd do in the moment since it's not gonna happen!
1) Considering i don't even like Light Sprites, i think i'd rather keep the dragon i adore (that apparently is shaking up the whole site? unrealistic.) Let's discount progens here too, i'll just say the dragon is Stelian. Would i give him up? never. Not for an imp scroll, not for a boolean, nothing. he can't be replaced.

2)I'd probably keep it a secret and hope i'm not flipping haunted!

3)This is just unrealistic in a way i can't even answer. boo i'm no fun.

4)I'd end up giving the scroll back, hoping whatever proof they provide isn't doctored or something.

5)I'd keep my dragon. Wouldn't be the first time i'd miss out on something. I'd probs make a forum post about it though!

6)I'd freak the heck out on the forums, maybe be convinced to sell it. depends i suppose, it's hard to know what i'd do in the moment since it's not gonna happen!
f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
7kXqKFJ.png
why would you ask me such hard questions???

1. light sprite? no thanks, i'd rather have 80kg pure.
2. i'd keep it a secret, cause it says to.
3. i'd report them. stalking is not okay.
4. i'd keep the scroll, vault it away and forget about it.
5. i'd take the scroll, i can always train another dragon to lvl 25 later.
6. an xxx obsidian with primal eyes is a dream come true. i will keep that dragon forever and never put it up for sale no matter how much anyone offers me. though i will consider if someone offers me like 100 million gems. but anything below that? nah, no thanks.
why would you ask me such hard questions???

1. light sprite? no thanks, i'd rather have 80kg pure.
2. i'd keep it a secret, cause it says to.
3. i'd report them. stalking is not okay.
4. i'd keep the scroll, vault it away and forget about it.
5. i'd take the scroll, i can always train another dragon to lvl 25 later.
6. an xxx obsidian with primal eyes is a dream come true. i will keep that dragon forever and never put it up for sale no matter how much anyone offers me. though i will consider if someone offers me like 100 million gems. but anything below that? nah, no thanks.
DmRdZYl.png
1. I'd get the light sprite and if I really loved the dragon that much, breeding project time!

2. I'd probably intend to make a forum post but leave it too long and forget about it. Either that or get too nervous to make the post in case it was just a dream or some glitch that didn't mean anything

3. I'd probably send them a message begging to buy one of the dragons I sold back from them, so many regrets...

4. I'd take a screenshot to commemorate OMG THERES A IMP SCROLL IN MY HOARD!!! And then return it back to the original owner, but I would want my 1 gem back!

5. I'd take a screenshot or 5, keep my dragon, possibly post the screenshots on frd and stat and stone another 25 I'd be willing to let go and begin the grind.

6. probably cry and depending on how many messages I get inquiring about it after about a month I'd sell it cause the messages would just be so annoying if they were too constant.
1. I'd get the light sprite and if I really loved the dragon that much, breeding project time!

2. I'd probably intend to make a forum post but leave it too long and forget about it. Either that or get too nervous to make the post in case it was just a dream or some glitch that didn't mean anything

3. I'd probably send them a message begging to buy one of the dragons I sold back from them, so many regrets...

4. I'd take a screenshot to commemorate OMG THERES A IMP SCROLL IN MY HOARD!!! And then return it back to the original owner, but I would want my 1 gem back!

5. I'd take a screenshot or 5, keep my dragon, possibly post the screenshots on frd and stat and stone another 25 I'd be willing to let go and begin the grind.

6. probably cry and depending on how many messages I get inquiring about it after about a month I'd sell it cause the messages would just be so annoying if they were too constant.
XF1O9cQ.png
1) Keep the dragon. This to me is like "Would you sell your kid for a billion dollars?" The sprite is valuable but impersonal; the dragon is an individual.

2) Keep it a secret for a while to see if anything happens, and if so, what. If nothing does, eventually I'll tell other people. If something does, decide whether or not to tell, depending on what it is.

3) Message them and ask them what the Shade is going on.

4) Send it back. I don't need an imp scroll, and probably only bought it to begin with so I could keep it safe for the seller, rather than have someone else nab it.

5) Nope, I love my derg. I'd tell other people I'd seen this event and let them try to get it. Someone else can find out about the new breed.

6) Sell it. I don't care about those qualities, and someone else would be willing to pay lots for it.
1) Keep the dragon. This to me is like "Would you sell your kid for a billion dollars?" The sprite is valuable but impersonal; the dragon is an individual.

2) Keep it a secret for a while to see if anything happens, and if so, what. If nothing does, eventually I'll tell other people. If something does, decide whether or not to tell, depending on what it is.

3) Message them and ask them what the Shade is going on.

4) Send it back. I don't need an imp scroll, and probably only bought it to begin with so I could keep it safe for the seller, rather than have someone else nab it.

5) Nope, I love my derg. I'd tell other people I'd seen this event and let them try to get it. Someone else can find out about the new breed.

6) Sell it. I don't care about those qualities, and someone else would be willing to pay lots for it.
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
  1. Keep the dragon. I don't care much for Light Sprites.
  2. Stay quiet for a bit and if more people report on this and/ or the mods address it I'll come out.
  3. Message them and if anything suspicious happens I'll report. (Then again, I don't have any sold permas.)
  4. Definitely give it back. I was probably going to flip it anyways.
  5. Nope, all my current fighters are part of my lore. (Although the fighting part isn't but whatever) I'll probably make a forum post about it though w/ a screenshot.
  6. Depends on the primal, if it matches the color (light, shadow, etc.) I'll keep it and spoil it. If it doesn't I'll just sell it for a pretty good price.
  1. Keep the dragon. I don't care much for Light Sprites.
  2. Stay quiet for a bit and if more people report on this and/ or the mods address it I'll come out.
  3. Message them and if anything suspicious happens I'll report. (Then again, I don't have any sold permas.)
  4. Definitely give it back. I was probably going to flip it anyways.
  5. Nope, all my current fighters are part of my lore. (Although the fighting part isn't but whatever) I'll probably make a forum post about it though w/ a screenshot.
  6. Depends on the primal, if it matches the color (light, shadow, etc.) I'll keep it and spoil it. If it doesn't I'll just sell it for a pretty good price.
hRdwFwp.png

she/her
fr +3
hehe

1. Probably no. I'm not a big fan of collecting familiars, and how the money would be nice, i likely got way to emotionally attached to it and probably gave it a ton of art

2. Scream and break my computer

3. Panic, and report to the mods as they must be a SUPER STALKER

4. My brain says "ha ha rich now" but my heart says to give it back, so i'd probably give it back a little saltily

5. Uhh-- depends on the dragon honestly, thats tough..

6. OH JEEZ- Well, probably sell tbh, might level them up then sell them for the M O N E H
1. Probably no. I'm not a big fan of collecting familiars, and how the money would be nice, i likely got way to emotionally attached to it and probably gave it a ton of art

2. Scream and break my computer

3. Panic, and report to the mods as they must be a SUPER STALKER

4. My brain says "ha ha rich now" but my heart says to give it back, so i'd probably give it back a little saltily

5. Uhh-- depends on the dragon honestly, thats tough..

6. OH JEEZ- Well, probably sell tbh, might level them up then sell them for the M O N E H
RYAN.png
1. Depends on the dragon, but if it's not a crucial individual in my lore? Sure, I'll take the Light Sprite

2. I'd keep it a secret until I knew what it meant

3. Block and report, continue as normal

4. Return it; I could never use or sell the scroll when I know the listing was a mistake. Who knows, they might reward me for returning it, but it wouldn't be necessary; I could just brag I was in possession of an Imp Scroll for a little while and that'd be enough
I'd ONLY return it with valid proof they were the one who mispriced it

5. I wouldn't take the scroll, but I would take screenshots and inform the community. Given it's an Ancient, I wouldn't even be able to breed more if I did take the (single, assumedly) breed-change scroll

6. I'd either sell it or give it to a friend who collects g1s, under the promise they aren't going to turn around and sell it. If I did decide to keep them, I'd lavish them in affection and shove them to the back of my lair so less people would try to bother me about them
1. Depends on the dragon, but if it's not a crucial individual in my lore? Sure, I'll take the Light Sprite

2. I'd keep it a secret until I knew what it meant

3. Block and report, continue as normal

4. Return it; I could never use or sell the scroll when I know the listing was a mistake. Who knows, they might reward me for returning it, but it wouldn't be necessary; I could just brag I was in possession of an Imp Scroll for a little while and that'd be enough
I'd ONLY return it with valid proof they were the one who mispriced it

5. I wouldn't take the scroll, but I would take screenshots and inform the community. Given it's an Ancient, I wouldn't even be able to breed more if I did take the (single, assumedly) breed-change scroll

6. I'd either sell it or give it to a friend who collects g1s, under the promise they aren't going to turn around and sell it. If I did decide to keep them, I'd lavish them in affection and shove them to the back of my lair so less people would try to bother me about them
Scary Storybook [Lore] Progress Report
Shade Constructs [Lineage and Subspecies]
Sector 42 Hatchery [Lineage Dragons]
they/them, lore heavy lair, icicle
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
1. duh, 80kg is more than enough to buy any of my dragons 10 times over
2. tell nobody and wait for my reward, but i would've prolly screenshotted before i reloaded
3. delete the internet from my computer and go into isolation as multiple realities have merged and that's kinda spooky
4. I would immediately have an existential crisis over whether or not vilifying myself in the community is worth an item worth 87654567 billion gems that I prolly couldn't sell (and then justify keeping it with "how the heck you accidentally list an imp scroll?")
5. I have spent too many hours on my beautiful dragon babies. I would take many screenshot and flex my status as the coolest person ever on the forums, though. If the event was this rare, it's probably bugged and would get fixed
6. sweet sweet dragon capitalism yo. that baby's getting auctioned ASAP
1. duh, 80kg is more than enough to buy any of my dragons 10 times over
2. tell nobody and wait for my reward, but i would've prolly screenshotted before i reloaded
3. delete the internet from my computer and go into isolation as multiple realities have merged and that's kinda spooky
4. I would immediately have an existential crisis over whether or not vilifying myself in the community is worth an item worth 87654567 billion gems that I prolly couldn't sell (and then justify keeping it with "how the heck you accidentally list an imp scroll?")
5. I have spent too many hours on my beautiful dragon babies. I would take many screenshot and flex my status as the coolest person ever on the forums, though. If the event was this rare, it's probably bugged and would get fixed
6. sweet sweet dragon capitalism yo. that baby's getting auctioned ASAP
Wxlfiez
they/them | FRT + 3 | Wishlist
11-Headed Primal Emperor Quest
__________________________________ wolfies_shop_sig_button.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10