Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | @ People with <10 undiscovered familiars
1 2
Where do Fear Frog and Terror Toad come from?
Where do Fear Frog and Terror Toad come from?
arcane.png arcanef2.png xxxxxx xxxxxx tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png tumblr_inline_ofoo1dQtUR1tfmvub_100.png
i don't quite qualify; i'm at 17 undiscovered, [s]hoping to hit 16 today if the deeprealm leon ever drops for me...[/s] but, yeah. undiscovered being offered by fiona is fairly rare, still. i'll get 3 or 4 undiscovered a day on average, 2-3 fully awakened a day, and 2-3 unawakened. today's offerings: [img]https://gyazo.com/685fed226657b56238c5f1d32ca0e8f1.png[/img]
i don't quite qualify; i'm at 17 undiscovered, hoping to hit 16 today if the deeprealm leon ever drops for me...

but, yeah. undiscovered being offered by fiona is fairly rare, still. i'll get 3 or 4 undiscovered a day on average, 2-3 fully awakened a day, and 2-3 unawakened.

today's offerings:

685fed226657b56238c5f1d32ca0e8f1.png
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
*sad broken trumpet sounds as I stare at my 200g vault savings*

oh almighty collectors, grace me with your strength and skill in obtaining expensive familiars
*sad broken trumpet sounds as I stare at my 200g vault savings*

oh almighty collectors, grace me with your strength and skill in obtaining expensive familiars
Untitled_Artwork.png
Aw man, I keep thinking my 600 familiars are a lot, then I see y’all with your 800+ familiars haha
I wish I had the money/time to get all the fancy friends
Aw man, I keep thinking my 600 familiars are a lot, then I see y’all with your 800+ familiars haha
I wish I had the money/time to get all the fancy friends
l9szmFh.jpg
I'm at six undiscovered at the moment (curse you, Fear Frog!), and Fiona seems to pretty consistently give me three undiscovered per day (sometimes I'll get a lucky fourth, but I think that's just by chance from the the 'unawakened' or 'random' pool).

Thus far I've gotten two to Loyal, three to Companion, and the Fear Frog is an outlier who should not be counted.
I'm at six undiscovered at the moment (curse you, Fear Frog!), and Fiona seems to pretty consistently give me three undiscovered per day (sometimes I'll get a lucky fourth, but I think that's just by chance from the the 'unawakened' or 'random' pool).

Thus far I've gotten two to Loyal, three to Companion, and the Fear Frog is an outlier who should not be counted.
DSfRuAQ.png
I have 6 undiscovered, and on average I get 3 undiscovered a day.

I also get two awakened and 3 that I own that I haven't awakened. Those numbers almost never change - I'd say I see a minor variation every 5-6 days or so.
I have 6 undiscovered, and on average I get 3 undiscovered a day.

I also get two awakened and 3 that I own that I haven't awakened. Those numbers almost never change - I'd say I see a minor variation every 5-6 days or so.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@deztora [quote name="deztora" date="2020-06-15 15:04:10" ] [quote name="Katargo" date="2020-06-15 11:16:24" ] Thats when I started skipping her cause I had the not-awakened familiars on dragons and would bond with them anyway. [/quote] But if you do it from Fiona you get twice the treasure? [/quote] If you bond with a Fiona daily from your own lair, you still get twice the treasure. If a familiar is in your hoard, vault, or hibernal den, you don't get the x2 treasure. Has to be on your active dragons in your active lair anyway.
@deztora
deztora wrote on 2020-06-15 15:04:10:
Katargo wrote on 2020-06-15 11:16:24:
Thats when I started skipping her cause I had the not-awakened familiars on dragons and would bond with them anyway.
But if you do it from Fiona you get twice the treasure?

If you bond with a Fiona daily from your own lair, you still get twice the treasure.
If a familiar is in your hoard, vault, or hibernal den, you don't get the x2 treasure. Has to be on your active dragons in your active lair anyway.
A pixel lantern adopt made by Celeana, #368748. Link to current dragon avatar.
This lair focuses on collecting auraboas and aberrations. Honorable shoutout to ridgebacks and spirals, my first loves.
[quote name="Holocrypt" date="2020-06-16 02:08:23" ] If you bond with a Fiona daily from your own lair, you still get twice the treasure. [/quote] I didn't know this! You still get the message from Fiona? That's interesting! [quote name="Holocrypt" date="2020-06-16 02:08:23" ] If a familiar is in your hoard, vault, or hibernal den, you don't get the x2 treasure. Has to be on your active dragons in your active lair anyway. [/quote] This isn't applicable to the post I was replying to!
Holocrypt wrote on 2020-06-16 02:08:23:
If you bond with a Fiona daily from your own lair, you still get twice the treasure.
I didn't know this! You still get the message from Fiona? That's interesting!
Holocrypt wrote on 2020-06-16 02:08:23:
If a familiar is in your hoard, vault, or hibernal den, you don't get the x2 treasure. Has to be on your active dragons in your active lair anyway.
This isn't applicable to the post I was replying to!
xxxxxxxxxx 0Srkgnv.gif NkoiOuv.gif Gwrjw2w.gif JQCpKiY.gif
1 2