Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you breed or buy fodder?
1 2 3 4
100% Breed, since that means all profit.
100% Breed, since that means all profit.
4QFtgPW.png
Buy. I don't have time to wait 6 days till I can train. That's valuable space that can be filled with battle-ready fodder.
Buy. I don't have time to wait 6 days till I can train. That's valuable space that can be filled with battle-ready fodder.
A lil bit of both. I have some fodder breeders but I still need to fill out for the days the hatchlings incubate/grow up so I just buy em off the auction house if it’s not too expensive :P

I also level up my own fodder higher than what I get off the auction house but that’s just my own preference :o
A lil bit of both. I have some fodder breeders but I still need to fill out for the days the hatchlings incubate/grow up so I just buy em off the auction house if it’s not too expensive :P

I also level up my own fodder higher than what I get off the auction house but that’s just my own preference :o
bVzIUfv.png
i usually have enough rtb permas to be on at least two nests at all times, but i do buy a lot of fodder, especially for dom. gotta get those bonuses
i usually have enough rtb permas to be on at least two nests at all times, but i do buy a lot of fodder, especially for dom. gotta get those bonuses
tumblr_inline_qf7d4iYTRP1s3p7hf_500.png
I breed dragons to sell above the fodder floor, because I want there to be lots of options for people to choose earthy brown dragons on the AH, but do train and exalt them if they don’t sell eventually. I also will buy when I’m in a coliing mood. :)
I breed dragons to sell above the fodder floor, because I want there to be lots of options for people to choose earthy brown dragons on the AH, but do train and exalt them if they don’t sell eventually. I also will buy when I’m in a coliing mood. :)
LgwNYVn.png
I have about 50 slots for fodder, and only 5 nests. If my fodder breeders are feeling stingy and I only get 1 or 2 eggs from each pair, I'll snipe hatchlings to make up the difference. Mostly though I only do that rarely. 15-25 hatchlings a week is good enough for me, basically. If I fall below that I'll dip into the AH.
I have about 50 slots for fodder, and only 5 nests. If my fodder breeders are feeling stingy and I only get 1 or 2 eggs from each pair, I'll snipe hatchlings to make up the difference. Mostly though I only do that rarely. 15-25 hatchlings a week is good enough for me, basically. If I fall below that I'll dip into the AH.
earthr.pngkpBHZdf.gifDQCsQbQ.gifearthshieldr.png
Breed. I have the lair/den space and food to keep all of them, I make 10kt profit instead of 3, and no one can complain about the names/exalts because they're all mine :3
Breed. I have the lair/den space and food to keep all of them, I make 10kt profit instead of 3, and no one can complain about the names/exalts because they're all mine :3
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
i breed fodder 100% at this point, i used to buy fodder but i find breeding to be better in terms of profit

so yeah it's easy, it's free
i breed fodder 100% at this point, i used to buy fodder but i find breeding to be better in terms of profit

so yeah it's easy, it's free
Both. It's not like it's hard to do. Oh, gotta plop down a nest, there we go.
Both. It's not like it's hard to do. Oh, gotta plop down a nest, there we go.
hisscale_fr_sig_fun_just_top___copy_by_hisscale-dalw0n9.png
Both. I usually sell my hatchlings and buy adults, since i'm too lazy to let them grow and feel bad about exalting my own fodder.
Both. I usually sell my hatchlings and buy adults, since i'm too lazy to let them grow and feel bad about exalting my own fodder.
6zNcd7H.pngBazwLZ8.png6zNcd7H.pngtWH342p.png5gGbdPu.pngtWH342p.png
1 2 3 4