Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why and how did the portal open?
1 2 3 4 5 6
So I had one battle in the new venue and I was thinking about it as I went.
Quote:
A shattered landscape holds ancient terrors that have been reawakened by the foolish. Journey to the Forbidden Portal to battle eldritch foes and shut down the gateway!
The portal has all the flight symbols, but the Arcane one in the portal itself. Does this mean somehow the Arcane flight opened this portal? Or did the Arcanist open it? Is he almost going to end the world a third time?

I'm thinking its more likely the Arcanist opened it, but if so then why and how did he do it? What if the Arcane ancients are trapped in the realm beyond the portal and he was trying to reach them?

Does anyone else have theories about the new venue? I think it has so much lore potential!
So I had one battle in the new venue and I was thinking about it as I went.
Quote:
A shattered landscape holds ancient terrors that have been reawakened by the foolish. Journey to the Forbidden Portal to battle eldritch foes and shut down the gateway!
The portal has all the flight symbols, but the Arcane one in the portal itself. Does this mean somehow the Arcane flight opened this portal? Or did the Arcanist open it? Is he almost going to end the world a third time?

I'm thinking its more likely the Arcanist opened it, but if so then why and how did he do it? What if the Arcane ancients are trapped in the realm beyond the portal and he was trying to reach them?

Does anyone else have theories about the new venue? I think it has so much lore potential!
lightning.gif x
mxk5Q9c.png --
eGiN2Xv.png --
WuLeD0x.png
x
» Autumn
» they/he/she
» FR+8
It was probably that one dragon from the lore that got sucked into shadow mom’s goop
It was probably that one dragon from the lore that got sucked into shadow mom’s goop
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
I wonder if Tidelord got sucked through a portal and is chilling with space octopi
I wonder if Tidelord got sucked through a portal and is chilling with space octopi
[quote name="StarshipsFleeing" date="2020-06-05 00:58:24" ] It was probably that one dragon from the lore that got sucked into shadow mom’s goop [/quote] Didn't he end up in the Sunbeam Ruins at the end of the Light BotE story though?
StarshipsFleeing wrote on 2020-06-05 00:58:24:

Didn't he end up in the Sunbeam Ruins at the end of the Light BotE story though?
lightning.gif x
mxk5Q9c.png --
eGiN2Xv.png --
WuLeD0x.png
x
» Autumn
» they/he/she
» FR+8
*pets my three-headed cat friend on the head* yeah the end of the world is neat but anyways the portal brought us kitties :3
*pets my three-headed cat friend on the head* yeah the end of the world is neat but anyways the portal brought us kitties :3
The Arcanist probably sneezed or something.
The Arcanist probably sneezed or something.
hisscale_fr_sig_fun_just_top___copy_by_hisscale-dalw0n9.png
pretty sure the runesworns are behind this
pretty sure the runesworns are behind this
nN0tSiK.png7PSccRO.pngsIB6VNJ.pngG1JDeXL.png
@Tuatara :') [quote name="SnoringHyena" date="2020-06-05 00:53:27" ] I have a feeling the tidelord might have found one of these portals when he went to go get some milk and has been chilling there since lol. The lore possibilities. [...] [/quote]
@Tuatara :')
SnoringHyena wrote on 2020-06-05 00:53:27:
I have a feeling the tidelord might have found one of these portals when he went to go get some milk and has been chilling there since lol. The lore possibilities.
[...]
Ef65p3T.png__

____ free Hibernal Den items | Wishlist | FR +9h

I can draw
• ferals / creatures
• humans / gijinkas
• anthros / furries

[quote name="@Autumnus" date="2020-06-05 01:00:18" ] [quote name="StarshipsFleeing" date="2020-06-05 00:58:24" ] It was probably that one dragon from the lore that got sucked into shadow mom’s goop [/quote] Didn't he end up in the Sunbeam Ruins at the end of the Light BotE story though? [/quote] Ur right. Maybe it was the collective bad luck of the ten hour challenge doers ripped the portal open
@Autumnus wrote on 2020-06-05 01:00:18:
StarshipsFleeing wrote on 2020-06-05 00:58:24:

Didn't he end up in the Sunbeam Ruins at the end of the Light BotE story though?

Ur right. Maybe it was the collective bad luck of the ten hour challenge doers ripped the portal open
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
@Karneol

Lol I just read that as you pinged me XD
@Karneol

Lol I just read that as you pinged me XD
1 2 3 4 5 6