Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Boss Familiars
1 2
[item=malevolent spirit] [item=tunnel hydra] [item=molten wartoad]
Malevolent Spirit Tunnel Hydra Molten Wartoad
latest?cb=20140703135024.png
⊗ Max
⊗ 23
⊗xe/they
⊗ fr +2

sNd5wqe.png hphjQR4.png
89NiKF4.png COSMOSIS_tiny_sepia_logo.png EDjLhcC.png egg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gifuD7taRL.png
kCHWEjf.png6dnHKBv.png
First one I got was [item=Roc], but I like the [item=Crowned Roc] better. Wartoads are the most hated ones b/c they interrupt training.
First one I got was Roc , but I like the Crowned Roc better. Wartoads are the most hated ones b/c they interrupt training.
TVFeljP.png About Me
FR+0
[quote name="rosegardens02" date="2020-06-02 10:17:02" ] [item=mantarune] MANTARUNEEE,, I need one. The coli gives me no bosses ;-; And I don’t think I have a least favorite.... [/quote] I've been in the coli for 6 months now, trying to get this boy. I haven't even gotten the Wave Sweeper :')
rosegardens02 wrote on 2020-06-02 10:17:02:
Mantarune
MANTARUNEEE,, I need one.
The coli gives me no bosses ;-;

And I don’t think I have a least favorite....
I've been in the coli for 6 months now, trying to get this boy. I haven't even gotten the Wave Sweeper :')
VGxuHXT.png
Favorite: [item=featherback boar] I haven't gotten it yet, but it looks cool Least Favorite: [item=wartoad]/[item=molten wartoad] They always appear when my fodder is one battle away from level 6.
Favorite: Featherback Boar I haven't gotten it yet, but it looks cool

Least Favorite: Wartoad / Molten Wartoad They always appear when my fodder is one battle away from level 6.
mISblcI.gif
Dragon Sales
First boss drop: [item=mantarune] Favorite: [item=crystalhide jester] Least favorite: [item=crowned roc]
First boss drop:
Mantarune

Favorite:
Crystalhide Jester

Least favorite:
Crowned Roc
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
[item=Wartoad] dropped after my first boss battle ;o; I somehow managed to get these guys to drop too [item=Featherback Boar][item=Undying Featherback][item=Mantarune] [item=Frost Delver] is my favorite ^o^
Wartoad dropped after my first boss battle ;o;

I somehow managed to get these guys to drop too

Featherback Boar Undying Featherback Mantarune

Frost Delver is my favorite ^o^
0a50f0c310.png
» Physik | FR +2
» Outfits | Scatter
I had a tunnel hydra drop first, so it's probably my favorite. I like the borer/delvers for the sole sake of money, though, and that they look pretty dang cool. The mantarunes have the nicest aesthetic, in my opinion.
I had a tunnel hydra drop first, so it's probably my favorite. I like the borer/delvers for the sole sake of money, though, and that they look pretty dang cool. The mantarunes have the nicest aesthetic, in my opinion.
Wannabe pilot
She/her
Uniquely terrible at making good signatures
[item = undying featherback] is my unfavorite, because I'm one of those wimps who faints at the sight of plague aesthetic. I don't really have a favorite, though? Maybe the hydras and rocs, they're cool.
Undying Featherback is my unfavorite, because I'm one of those wimps who faints at the sight of plague aesthetic.

I don't really have a favorite, though? Maybe the hydras and rocs, they're cool.
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
My favorites are [item=Rat King] and [item= Ghostly Rat Lord] because giant rats are awesome.
My favorites are Rat King and Ghostly Rat Lord because giant rats are awesome.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
My first boss drop was [item= ghostly rat lord] I’d say my favorite is probably [item= stone borer] I got super lucky and the second one I ever defeated dropped one, so I just like it for the rng lol Or [item= Disoriented Spirit] haven’t gotten it yet but I love the cool colors!
My first boss drop was Ghostly Rat Lord
I’d say my favorite is probably Stone Borer I got super lucky and the second one I ever defeated dropped one, so I just like it for the rng lol
Or
Disoriented Spirit haven’t gotten it yet but I love the cool colors!
ExmFc9Q.png
1 2