Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Feeling sad
1 2
Sigh just got my last active lair expansion.. I hate that there is a limit to lairspace..imo it should be unlimeted.. both the active lairspace and the hibernal den.. if ppl can afford feeding their dragons and paying for lair expansion why limit them I guess its only us collectors who have this problem.. just feel sad knowing that once I finish all my dragons projects then they cant be a part of my active lair.. it just dont feel the same having them in the hibernal den.. I know many would say "just limit your dragons " but why should a person have to do that? Im fine with ppl who want to have minimal lairs so why cant there be room for those who want massive lairs? And imo 210 active dragons is not a large lair.. Unlimeted lairspace is also an excellent treasure sink. I think I paid 1.2 million for the 210 expansion Sigh its just a sad thing as a collector..[emoji=spiral sad size=2]
Sigh just got my last active lair expansion.. I hate that there is a limit to lairspace..imo it should be unlimeted.. both the active lairspace and the hibernal den.. if ppl can afford feeding their dragons and paying for lair expansion why limit them

I guess its only us collectors who have this problem.. just feel sad knowing that once I finish all my dragons projects then they cant be a part of my active lair.. it just dont feel the same having them in the hibernal den..

I know many would say "just limit your dragons " but why should a person have to do that? Im fine with ppl who want to have minimal lairs so why cant there be room for those who want massive lairs? And imo 210 active dragons is not a large lair..

Unlimeted lairspace is also an excellent treasure sink. I think I paid 1.2 million for the 210 expansion

Sigh its just a sad thing as a collector..
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
I feel this on spiritual level.
Even though I accept Hibernal Den as well.

615 is not enough for me who has like millions of ideas :")

W6LdAlV.gif
Can say I'd probably be the person to max out my lair... but I can see a lot of issues with an unlimited lair. That would put a massive strain on the servers and probably break a lot of stuff. Eventually you'd get to a point where treasure gets so inflated it's worth more than gems, if the expansions continued to increase exponentially that is. I think a few more lair expansions would be cool and all, but definitely not more than say 300. The den was an awesome expansion and I have my lore lair in there currently. It feels the same to me, if not better since I don't have to feed them.
Can say I'd probably be the person to max out my lair... but I can see a lot of issues with an unlimited lair. That would put a massive strain on the servers and probably break a lot of stuff. Eventually you'd get to a point where treasure gets so inflated it's worth more than gems, if the expansions continued to increase exponentially that is. I think a few more lair expansions would be cool and all, but definitely not more than say 300. The den was an awesome expansion and I have my lore lair in there currently. It feels the same to me, if not better since I don't have to feed them.
vDH0pGc.png
I would imagine that future expansion of the lair isn't completely out of the question? Like @/Viscere mentioned, having unlimited space for everyone would be way too much work for the servers. I can see them steadily increasing the lair space as they're able to get more powerful servers, but it's something we'll likely have to wait a bit on.
I would imagine that future expansion of the lair isn't completely out of the question? Like @/Viscere mentioned, having unlimited space for everyone would be way too much work for the servers. I can see them steadily increasing the lair space as they're able to get more powerful servers, but it's something we'll likely have to wait a bit on.
42978694_MHOUAk0oybKLsTZ.png
[quote name="Ventoux" date="2020-05-31 01:02:53" ] I feel this on spiritual level. Even though I accept Hibernal Den as well. 615 is not enough for me who has like millions of ideas :") [/quote] I feel your pain! Also if unlimeted is not an option thenI would say atleast 1000 active lairspace and 3-5000 as hibernal den Still feels low but I prob be very busy feeding 1000 dragons so i could live with that
Ventoux wrote on 2020-05-31 01:02:53:

I feel your pain!

Also if unlimeted is not an option thenI would say atleast 1000 active lairspace and 3-5000 as hibernal den
Still feels low but I prob be very busy feeding 1000 dragons so i could live with that
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

mmmh think about all that fodder one could flip
I would like some more money, yes
mmmh think about all that fodder one could flip
I would like some more money, yes
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
Unlimited would yes indeed be a strain on servers, but I think we should up the cap! I prefer having active dragons since you bond with those ones and its the first area of the lair you see, and I hate to think about the day I'll reach the cap! I hope you yourself find a way to deal with the cap now you've hit it, sad times.... Truly the woes of a dragon collector [emoji=coatl sad size=1]
Unlimited would yes indeed be a strain on servers, but I think we should up the cap! I prefer having active dragons since you bond with those ones and its the first area of the lair you see, and I hate to think about the day I'll reach the cap! I hope you yourself find a way to deal with the cap now you've hit it, sad times....
Truly the woes of a dragon collector
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
[quote name="Recallback" date="2020-05-31 02:30:17" ] Unlimited would yes indeed be a strain on servers, but I think we should up the cap! I prefer having active dragons since you bond with those ones and its the first area of the lair you see, and I hate to think about the day I'll reach the cap! I hope you yourself find a way to deal with the cap now you've hit it, sad times.... Truly the woes of a dragon collector [emoji=coatl sad size=1] [/quote] Yeah I prefer active dragons too. Also easier to bond with familiars if we could have more active dragons...1000 active lair space would be good. They could up it to 500 to start with. And the double for hibernal den. I prefer paying with gems for the hibernal den..maxed out there too. So need more gems slots please :)
Recallback wrote on 2020-05-31 02:30:17:
Unlimited would yes indeed be a strain on servers, but I think we should up the cap! I prefer having active dragons since you bond with those ones and its the first area of the lair you see, and I hate to think about the day I'll reach the cap! I hope you yourself find a way to deal with the cap now you've hit it, sad times....
Truly the woes of a dragon collector
Yeah I prefer active dragons too. Also easier to bond with familiars if we could have more active dragons...1000 active lair space would be good. They could up it to 500 to start with.
And the double for hibernal den. I prefer paying with gems for the hibernal den..maxed out there too. So need more gems slots please :)
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I always hope for more lair/den space.
I always hope for more lair/den space.
[quote name="Taarnfalk" date="2020-05-31 01:44:04" ] [quote name="Ventoux" date="2020-05-31 01:02:53" ] I feel this on spiritual level. Even though I accept Hibernal Den as well. 615 is not enough for me who has like millions of ideas :") [/quote] I feel your pain! Also if unlimeted is not an option thenI would say atleast 1000 active lairspace and 3-5000 as hibernal den Still feels low but I prob be very busy feeding 1000 dragons so i could live with that [/quote] this would fix my problem of not having 5000 lairspaces to get fandragons of every single SCP
Taarnfalk wrote on 2020-05-31 01:44:04:
Ventoux wrote on 2020-05-31 01:02:53:

I feel your pain!

Also if unlimeted is not an option thenI would say atleast 1000 active lairspace and 3-5000 as hibernal den
Still feels low but I prob be very busy feeding 1000 dragons so i could live with that
this would fix my problem of not having 5000 lairspaces to get fandragons of every single SCP
akueye3.png
1 2