Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Questionnaire Time 4.0
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@Kitanya
DISCO FEVER BAYBEEEE
On FR I'm super grateful for the community and just the general happy vibes I get from everyone. There's very little negativity (mooost of the time) and it's usually very easy and comfortable to interact with people. I love the creativity and it's inspired me a lot. I'm also grateful that there's no massive paywall or pay-to-play aspect of FR, especially since other pet sites are just awful about that. Also just, dragons man. Dragons.
@Kitanya
DISCO FEVER BAYBEEEE
On FR I'm super grateful for the community and just the general happy vibes I get from everyone. There's very little negativity (mooost of the time) and it's usually very easy and comfortable to interact with people. I love the creativity and it's inspired me a lot. I'm also grateful that there's no massive paywall or pay-to-play aspect of FR, especially since other pet sites are just awful about that. Also just, dragons man. Dragons.
vDH0pGc.png
1) You have to switch flights right this second! No charge but you can't stay in your current flight, which do you choose? Light! 2) It's happened every thread, it's happening again, show me one of your favorite dragons! Or just one you're currently obsessed with! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61669208] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/616693/61669208_350.png[/img] [/url] 3) You're stuck grinding in a single coli venue for an entire month. Which venue would you choose and why? Mire, know what I’m doing and ez food 4) Related to the prior question, which dragons would you choose to bring into the venue? You're only allowed 3! Agustin, Annabelle, Prophecy 5) Do you have a specific name that you use to name fodder? If not, how do you name fodder? If you don't buy/breed any fodder, then how do you name any dragon? I name dragons whatever I feel like naming them... fodder are all named ‘Lobster’ though. Must spread the lobster-ness to everything! 6) What's your least favorite color in the color wheel and why? Tomato curses everything 7) Are you excited for the anniversary celebration? What do you think will happen? It got leaked about what might be happening but I won’t discuss it as the mods prefer us not to, but I would love new colors or a modern breed 8) Give me your best theory as to who Marva is and what they look like. What? 9) 3 random things you're grateful for in your life and 3 random things you're grateful for on FR! Life: my parents, financial stability, my cat FR: my friends, my luck, my dragon Lore 10) Hooo boy here we go, ask me any question! Can be one from this list or just one you think of! I'll try to respond to everyone :) Favorite color on the wheel?
1) You have to switch flights right this second! No charge but you can't stay in your current flight, which do you choose?

Light!

2) It's happened every thread, it's happening again, show me one of your favorite dragons! Or just one you're currently obsessed with!

61669208_350.png

3) You're stuck grinding in a single coli venue for an entire month. Which venue would you choose and why?

Mire, know what I’m doing and ez food

4) Related to the prior question, which dragons would you choose to bring into the venue? You're only allowed 3!

Agustin, Annabelle, Prophecy

5) Do you have a specific name that you use to name fodder? If not, how do you name fodder? If you don't buy/breed any fodder, then how do you name any dragon?

I name dragons whatever I feel like naming them... fodder are all named ‘Lobster’ though. Must spread the lobster-ness to everything!

6) What's your least favorite color in the color wheel and why?

Tomato curses everything

7) Are you excited for the anniversary celebration? What do you think will happen?

It got leaked about what might be happening but I won’t discuss it as the mods prefer us not to, but I would love new colors or a modern breed

8) Give me your best theory as to who Marva is and what they look like.

What?

9) 3 random things you're grateful for in your life and 3 random things you're grateful for on FR!

Life: my parents, financial stability, my cat
FR: my friends, my luck, my dragon Lore

10) Hooo boy here we go, ask me any question! Can be one from this list or just one you think of! I'll try to respond to everyone :)

Favorite color on the wheel?
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
@EgoLobster
Gold! I love how it looks on most genes, I love the accent colors, and it's on quite a few of my favorite dragons! It's just a super pretty color to me.
@EgoLobster
Gold! I love how it looks on most genes, I love the accent colors, and it's on quite a few of my favorite dragons! It's just a super pretty color to me.
vDH0pGc.png
[u]1) You have to switch flights right this second! No charge but you can't stay in your current flight, which do you choose?[/u] Hard question! I'd probably go back to arcane if I'm being realistic, although plague or lightning would be tempting [u]2) It's happened every thread, it's happening again, show me one of your favorite dragons! Or just one you're currently obsessed with![/u] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31439249] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/314393/31439249_350.png[/img] [/url] Paradox is and will always be my favorite dragon! [u]3) You're stuck grinding in a single coli venue for an entire month. Which venue would you choose and why?[/u] Waterway! I love the bosses and the aesthetic~ [u]4) Related to the prior question, which dragons would you choose to bring into the venue? You're only allowed 3![/u] If we're being realistic I'd choose my coli team, I'm not really into grinding so I only have my one team [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41120436][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/411205/41120436.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27693309][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/276934/27693309.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27693310][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/276934/27693310.png[/img][/url] [u]5) Do you have a specific name that you use to name fodder? If not, how do you name fodder? If you don't buy/breed any fodder, then how do you name any dragon?[/u] I used to have fodder breeding dragon named after flowers and I'd name their offspring Petal, however I just use the name randomizer to name any dragon [u]6) What's your least favorite color in the color wheel and why?[/u] [i]Sapphire[/i], I never really liked true blue, and the color doesn't really fit with any apparel :/ [u]7) Are you excited for the anniversary celebration? What do you think will happen?[/u] I'm always exited for the anniversary! They always give something new and exciting to work with! Personally I think we're going to get the new world map, seems fitting for the anniversary! Although I'd personally like news of a new modern breed or some really cool apparel. Actually scratch that I'd like new lore or something about Tidelord's whereabouts [u]8) Give me your best theory as to who Marva is and what they look like.[/u] They're's definitely part of the shadow flight, that's for sure. I want to say they're a spiral because I feel like they'd be a really enthusiastic! [u]9) 3 random things you're grateful for in your life and 3 random things you're grateful for on FR![/u] I guess I'll go with obvious, I'm grateful for the family I have and friend I've been able to make. I'm also grateful I found out about FR, it' brought me a lot of joy over the years. And on FR I'm grateful for having such caring and open community! And to have such frequent updates on the site itself! And I guess I'm also really glad the site is so easy to use and understand [u]10) Hooo boy here we go, ask me any question! Can be one from this list or just one you think of! I'll try to respond to everyone :)[/u] What has kept you interested in FR?

1) You have to switch flights right this second! No charge but you can't stay in your current flight, which do you choose?

Hard question! I'd probably go back to arcane if I'm being realistic, although plague or lightning would be tempting

2) It's happened every thread, it's happening again, show me one of your favorite dragons! Or just one you're currently obsessed with!

31439249_350.png

Paradox is and will always be my favorite dragon!

3) You're stuck grinding in a single coli venue for an entire month. Which venue would you choose and why?

Waterway! I love the bosses and the aesthetic~

4) Related to the prior question, which dragons would you choose to bring into the venue? You're only allowed 3!

If we're being realistic I'd choose my coli team, I'm not really into grinding so I only have my one team
41120436.png27693309.png27693310.png

5) Do you have a specific name that you use to name fodder? If not, how do you name fodder? If you don't buy/breed any fodder, then how do you name any dragon?

I used to have fodder breeding dragon named after flowers and I'd name their offspring Petal, however I just use the name randomizer to name any dragon

Sapphire, I never really liked true blue, and the color doesn't really fit with any apparel :/

7) Are you excited for the anniversary celebration? What do you think will happen?

I'm always exited for the anniversary! They always give something new and exciting to work with! Personally I think we're going to get the new world map, seems fitting for the anniversary! Although I'd personally like news of a new modern breed or some really cool apparel. Actually scratch that I'd like new lore or something about Tidelord's whereabouts

They're's definitely part of the shadow flight, that's for sure. I want to say they're a spiral because I feel like they'd be a really enthusiastic!

9) 3 random things you're grateful for in your life and 3 random things you're grateful for on FR!

I guess I'll go with obvious, I'm grateful for the family I have and friend I've been able to make. I'm also grateful I found out about FR, it' brought me a lot of joy over the years.

And on FR I'm grateful for having such caring and open community! And to have such frequent updates on the site itself! And I guess I'm also really glad the site is so easy to use and understand

10) Hooo boy here we go, ask me any question! Can be one from this list or just one you think of! I'll try to respond to everyone :)

What has kept you interested in FR?
EsIuUMi.png
@St0rmy
Mostly the pretty constant stream of content! I love everything that's put out , and I love being able to constantly switch my attention if I get bored of something! It doesn't feel like there's nothing to do, and I can always find some way to entertain myself! It's just very fun and engaging overall. ^-^
@St0rmy
Mostly the pretty constant stream of content! I love everything that's put out , and I love being able to constantly switch my attention if I get bored of something! It doesn't feel like there's nothing to do, and I can always find some way to entertain myself! It's just very fun and engaging overall. ^-^
vDH0pGc.png
1) You have to switch flights right this second! No charge but you can't stay in your current flight, which do you choose? Wwrrroouugh, I’d maybe go back to light? I love earth though it’d break my heart :( 2) It's happened every thread, it's happening again, show me one of your favorite dragons! Or just one you're currently obsessed with! [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/616616/61661541_350.png[/img] He doesnt look like much yet but he’s the pretty nifty son of a lore pairing and I’m excited to pick out some genes for him, I love his colours. 3) You're stuck grinding in a single coli venue for an entire month. Which venue would you choose and why? THE NEW ONE, HA! I chose a good time to do this apparently 4) Related to the prior question, which dragons would you choose to bring into the venue? You're only allowed 3! Probably Dawn and two of my three actual level 25s. I’d love to get her to 25 and I’m not really attached to grinding up any more dragons. I think I’d regret this partway into the month 5) Do you have a specific name that you use to name fodder? If not, how do you name fodder? If you don't buy/breed any fodder, then how do you name any dragon? I often listen to the news while naming fodder and name them words that stick out to me, or just words after their coloration. 6) What's your least favorite color in the color wheel and why? Hmmmm any colour with no fun clashy contrast really but the one that consistently disappoints me because I expect it to have more interesting contrast in it is blush. I LOVE pink I wish there were nicer pink options... the fr range doesn’t quite do it for me but maybe I haven’t found the right stained combo yet 7) Are you excited for the anniversary celebration? What do you think will happen? I’m hoping map update? I wouldn’t be disappointed if it wasn’t, I’m pretty set on content to chew right now. But it’d be nifty! Anything lore heavy, that’s what I’m starving for right now 8) Give me your best theory as to who Marva is and what they look like. Oh my gosh I didn’t realize I already had a head canon for this until you asked but I?? Kinda do? Something about the name being possessive in the invisible cloak item when placed on individual dragons, makes me think of Marva as sort of a trickster type Santa Claus level entity that dragons dress up as and chase each other around as. Like, Marva is more an entity in dragon folklore and all invisibility cloaks and goofy prank items are associated with her - but really the dragon in the clan who wears the cloak and chases the kids around in April is marva and all hatchlings eventually learn the terrible truth when they find the pile of marva cloaks in the back of their dad’s closet. 9) 3 random things you're grateful for in your life and 3 random things you're grateful for on FR! 1-my gf. I’m sappy gay. 2-my coworkers for all their resilience right now 3-my brother for being a pretty chill dude despite our mutually shitty upbringing. 1-all those random quests I follow for the pings, love seeing all the updates it’s honestly most of why I log in 2- the scrying workshop, I use it to come up with colour scheme ideas a lot ahaha 3- The bestiary update oh my god I’m still not over how much time it saves me vaulting awakened familiars and selling dupes 10) Hooo boy here we go, ask me any question! Can be one from this list or just one you think of! I'll try to respond to everyone :) What question has yielded the most interesting answers for you so far? How lame is my Marva answer?

Wwrrroouugh, I’d maybe go back to light? I love earth though it’d break my heart :(

61661541_350.png
He doesnt look like much yet but he’s the pretty nifty son of a lore pairing and I’m excited to pick out some genes for him, I love his colours.

THE NEW ONE, HA! I chose a good time to do this apparently

Probably Dawn and two of my three actual level 25s. I’d love to get her to 25 and I’m not really attached to grinding up any more dragons. I think I’d regret this partway into the month

I often listen to the news while naming fodder and name them words that stick out to me, or just words after their coloration.

Hmmmm any colour with no fun clashy contrast really but the one that consistently disappoints me because I expect it to have more interesting contrast in it is blush. I LOVE pink I wish there were nicer pink options... the fr range doesn’t quite do it for me but maybe I haven’t found the right stained combo yet

I’m hoping map update? I wouldn’t be disappointed if it wasn’t, I’m pretty set on content to chew right now. But it’d be nifty! Anything lore heavy, that’s what I’m starving for right now

Oh my gosh I didn’t realize I already had a head canon for this until you asked but I?? Kinda do? Something about the name being possessive in the invisible cloak item when placed on individual dragons, makes me think of Marva as sort of a trickster type Santa Claus level entity that dragons dress up as and chase each other around as. Like, Marva is more an entity in dragon folklore and all invisibility cloaks and goofy prank items are associated with her - but really the dragon in the clan who wears the cloak and chases the kids around in April is marva and all hatchlings eventually learn the terrible truth when they find the pile of marva cloaks in the back of their dad’s closet.

1-my gf. I’m sappy gay.
2-my coworkers for all their resilience right now
3-my brother for being a pretty chill dude despite our mutually ****** upbringing.

1-all those random quests I follow for the pings, love seeing all the updates it’s honestly most of why I log in
2- the scrying workshop, I use it to come up with colour scheme ideas a lot ahaha
3- The bestiary update oh my god I’m still not over how much time it saves me vaulting awakened familiars and selling dupes

What question has yielded the most interesting answers for you so far?

How lame is my Marva answer?

jIRALXN.pngNBJG3D5.gif
[b]1) You have to switch flights right this second! No charge but you can't stay in your current flight, which do you choose?[/b] Earth, because it's cool and dom bonuses. Or Ice because it's geographically close to Arcane and – ahem – [i]cool[/i] [b]2) It's happened every thread, it's happening again, show me one of your favorite dragons! Or just one you're currently obsessed with![/b] Hyssop was selling an accent and I said yes. Quickly found a dragon with the correct colors, regened him and here's Aestas in all his glory. [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=246459&tab=dragon&did=58163302][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/581634/58163302.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]3) You're stuck grinding in a single coli venue for an entire month. Which venue would you choose and why?[/b] Forbidden Portal. There are a lot of benefits. I can 1. level fodder, 2. grind for the boss fams, and 3. get high-level food. [b]4) Related to the prior question, which dragons would you choose to bring into the venue? You're only allowed 3![/b] Well, I've got a 2-dragon team for the Golem Workshop, but they're unable to efficiently beat the Bilworpers. These two will be my official Portal Defenders: [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=246459&tab=dragon&did=31032998][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/310330/31032998.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=246459&did=30706079][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/307061/30706079.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]5) Do you have a specific name that you use to name fodder? If not, how do you name fodder? If you don't buy/breed any fodder, then how do you name any dragon?[/b] Bing. Means soldier in Mandarin, but since it also shares the name of the search engine, sometimes I use (Not)Google, Burntfox, WWW, PageTwo etc. Or, when I feel like it, I just do meme song lyrics. [b]6) What's your least favorite color in the color wheel and why?[/b] Probably Midnight. It's Obsidian, but cooler. Plus, I have many dragons with Midnight. [b]7) Are you excited for the anniversary celebration? What do you think will happen?[/b] I've snatched a ticket on hype train. Lore-wise, I think it will have something to do with the Beastclans, or what the Arcanist is trying to research again. [b]8) Give me your best theory as to who Marva is and what they look like.[/b] [center][i][size=5]This.[/size][/i][/center] [center][outfit=1212021][/center] [b]9) 3 random things you're grateful for in your life and 3 random things you're grateful for on FR![/b] Life: 1. I have discovered Fer.al and I'm addicted. 2. Last official lesson day on campus! (though exams are coming soon T.T) 3. Matcha ice cream in my fridge. FR: 1. Forbidden Portal! YES 2. I got a Terror Toad. DOUBLE YES 3. Arcane's annual House Cup is coming up and I'm excited! [b]10) Hooo boy here we go, ask me any question! Can be one from this list or just one you think of! I'll try to respond to everyone :)[/b] Have any eldritch dragons? Show me one!
Earth, because it's cool and dom bonuses. Or Ice because it's geographically close to Arcane and – ahem – cool

Hyssop was selling an accent and I said yes. Quickly found a dragon with the correct colors, regened him and here's Aestas in all his glory.
58163302.png

Forbidden Portal. There are a lot of benefits. I can 1. level fodder, 2. grind for the boss fams, and 3. get high-level food.

Well, I've got a 2-dragon team for the Golem Workshop, but they're unable to efficiently beat the Bilworpers. These two will be my official Portal Defenders:
31032998.png30706079.png

Bing. Means soldier in Mandarin, but since it also shares the name of the search engine, sometimes I use (Not)Google, Burntfox, WWW, PageTwo etc. Or, when I feel like it, I just do meme song lyrics.

Probably Midnight. It's Obsidian, but cooler. Plus, I have many dragons with Midnight.

I've snatched a ticket on hype train. Lore-wise, I think it will have something to do with the Beastclans, or what the Arcanist is trying to research again.

This.
Marva

Life:
1. I have discovered Fer.al and I'm addicted.
2. Last official lesson day on campus! (though exams are coming soon T.T)
3. Matcha ice cream in my fridge.
FR:
1. Forbidden Portal! YES
2. I got a Terror Toad. DOUBLE YES
3. Arcane's annual House Cup is coming up and I'm excited!

Have any eldritch dragons? Show me one!
vkXTSNP.png ##

- FR+10
- wishlist
@Basilbub Hm... The most interesting answer? To me, probably the Marva answer! A lot of people (myself included after I thought about it) believe she's a spiral. She just has that vibe to her. Also all the people who actually made scries/outfits I just, it's so funny. And I actually really like your Marva answer! I kinda feel like that's a pretty nifty way of thinking about it, and actually a really satisfying answer! Might headcanon that myself tbh. @Loyalties Hmm the closest dragon I would have to 'Eldritch' would likely be Circus, though probably not in the conventional sense. She's a monster in dragon form that's obsessed with Shadow-esq carnivals, games, and the like. [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nMbkkuZpVn84JhjzOXwxEAgH5MaF22ctsmcYy2JbL20/edit?usp=sharing]Here's a short story about her if you want to read her general vibe[/url]! It's a very short and rough one since I wrote it during a writing sprint, but I feel it gives her aesthetic enough. Might polish it one day who knows. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43274024] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/432741/43274024_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Basilbub
Hm... The most interesting answer? To me, probably the Marva answer! A lot of people (myself included after I thought about it) believe she's a spiral. She just has that vibe to her. Also all the people who actually made scries/outfits I just, it's so funny.
And I actually really like your Marva answer! I kinda feel like that's a pretty nifty way of thinking about it, and actually a really satisfying answer! Might headcanon that myself tbh.

@Loyalties
Hmm the closest dragon I would have to 'Eldritch' would likely be Circus, though probably not in the conventional sense. She's a monster in dragon form that's obsessed with Shadow-esq carnivals, games, and the like. Here's a short story about her if you want to read her general vibe! It's a very short and rough one since I wrote it during a writing sprint, but I feel it gives her aesthetic enough. Might polish it one day who knows.

43274024_350.png
vDH0pGc.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15