Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Questionnaire Time 4.0
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
[b]1) You have to switch flights right this second! No charge but you can't stay in your current flight, which do you choose?[/b] definitely water! i've considered moving to water quite a few times before, actually - the aesthetic, the lore possibilities, the eyes, i find it all quite beautiful! [b]2) It's happened every thread, it's happening again, show me one of your favorite dragons! Or just one you're currently obsessed with![/b] gosh, i have so many dragons i could choose for this but i'll go with this girl, hydrangea! she's a g1 project i recently finished up and i'm currently in the process of buying her outfit, too! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38097555] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/380976/38097555_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]3) You're stuck grinding in a single coli venue for an entire month. Which venue would you choose and why?[/b] i'll go with the crystal pools! i've been meaning to get those pink silks for awhile, anyway. [b]4) Related to the prior question, which dragons would you choose to bring into the venue? You're only allowed 3![/b] probably my boys [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=222746&tab=dragon&did=32402949]dalinar[/url] and [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=222746&did=33548653]nexus[/url]! they're the only level 25s i have, actually - a very kind user who i sadly can't recall gifted them to me for free a long time ago. even to this day, their gift is one of the sweetest things i've ever experienced :D! [b]5) Do you have a specific name that you use to name fodder? If not, how do you name fodder? If you don't buy/breed any fodder, then how do you name any dragon?[/b] i buy fodder sometimes, and when i do i name them... minecraft. it's a pretty stupid choice on my part haha [b]6) What's your least favorite color in the color wheel and why?[/b] gonna have to go with Orange on this one! i'm just not a fan of orange and yellow schemes in general, and the saturation on that color in particular isn't my favorite thing in the world, y'know? [b]7) Are you excited for the anniversary celebration? What do you think will happen?[/b] of course i am :D! i'm really fine with anything it could end up being, like a world map update, but i REALLY want closure with the tidelord :( poor guy's been missing for nearing two years now, and it's almost been frustrating to be kept in the dark so long! gary come home [b]8) Give me your best theory as to who Marva is and what they look like.[/b] marva is a spiral, you cannot argue with me on this. as for their appearance, i picture something like roundsey, but with 100% more unhinged energy and eyeburns [b]9) 3 random things you're grateful for in your life and 3 random things you're grateful for on FR![/b] haha, oh boy! - i'm grateful for my pony, my friends and family, and the support they give me; and on FR, i'm grateful for the staff's hard work, the creative inspiration this site has given me, and the wonderful community on here! [b]10) Hooo boy here we go, ask me any question! Can be one from this list or just one you think of! I'll try to respond to everyone :)[/b] how about a simple one - what's your favorite breed? i love hearing people get to gush about things they love :D!
1) You have to switch flights right this second! No charge but you can't stay in your current flight, which do you choose?
definitely water! i've considered moving to water quite a few times before, actually - the aesthetic, the lore possibilities, the eyes, i find it all quite beautiful!

2) It's happened every thread, it's happening again, show me one of your favorite dragons! Or just one you're currently obsessed with!
gosh, i have so many dragons i could choose for this but i'll go with this girl, hydrangea! she's a g1 project i recently finished up and i'm currently in the process of buying her outfit, too!

38097555_350.png

3) You're stuck grinding in a single coli venue for an entire month. Which venue would you choose and why?
i'll go with the crystal pools! i've been meaning to get those pink silks for awhile, anyway.

4) Related to the prior question, which dragons would you choose to bring into the venue? You're only allowed 3!
probably my boys dalinar and nexus! they're the only level 25s i have, actually - a very kind user who i sadly can't recall gifted them to me for free a long time ago. even to this day, their gift is one of the sweetest things i've ever experienced :D!

5) Do you have a specific name that you use to name fodder? If not, how do you name fodder? If you don't buy/breed any fodder, then how do you name any dragon?
i buy fodder sometimes, and when i do i name them... minecraft. it's a pretty stupid choice on my part haha

6) What's your least favorite color in the color wheel and why?
gonna have to go with Orange on this one! i'm just not a fan of orange and yellow schemes in general, and the saturation on that color in particular isn't my favorite thing in the world, y'know?

7) Are you excited for the anniversary celebration? What do you think will happen?
of course i am :D! i'm really fine with anything it could end up being, like a world map update, but i REALLY want closure with the tidelord :( poor guy's been missing for nearing two years now, and it's almost been frustrating to be kept in the dark so long! gary come home

8) Give me your best theory as to who Marva is and what they look like.
marva is a spiral, you cannot argue with me on this. as for their appearance, i picture something like roundsey, but with 100% more unhinged energy and eyeburns

9) 3 random things you're grateful for in your life and 3 random things you're grateful for on FR!
haha, oh boy! - i'm grateful for my pony, my friends and family, and the support they give me; and on FR, i'm grateful for the staff's hard work, the creative inspiration this site has given me, and the wonderful community on here!

10) Hooo boy here we go, ask me any question! Can be one from this list or just one you think of! I'll try to respond to everyone :)
how about a simple one - what's your favorite breed? i love hearing people get to gush about things they love :D!
ice.gif
bro that oc scry of yours is absolutely stunning, what a pretty dragon!! i love her outfit and how bright the accent is :oo
bro that oc scry of yours is absolutely stunning, what a pretty dragon!! i love her outfit and how bright the accent is :oo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sailor
she/he
milkchai-cacat.png
@Goobergirlie
hhHHHH Right now? Wildclaws and Banescales are pretty evenly matched. I just adore raptor bodies and builds! My sona dragon is a wildclaw (she's saying hi in my icon) and I have a lot of lore around the banescales in my lair.
However.... I'm almost 1000% certain that when the new ancient drops it'll be my new favorite. Or maybe the modern, but we haven't gotten hints as to what that'll look like yet!

@palarian
ajsdfnhasjfj thank you!!! She's one of my favorite characters. Just bright and happy with a lot of fun colors and aesthetics! I loved the accent when I saw it, and thankfully it was cheap :o
I might replace it with a bit more of an overgrown one if I can find it, though!
@Goobergirlie
hhHHHH Right now? Wildclaws and Banescales are pretty evenly matched. I just adore raptor bodies and builds! My sona dragon is a wildclaw (she's saying hi in my icon) and I have a lot of lore around the banescales in my lair.
However.... I'm almost 1000% certain that when the new ancient drops it'll be my new favorite. Or maybe the modern, but we haven't gotten hints as to what that'll look like yet!

@palarian
ajsdfnhasjfj thank you!!! She's one of my favorite characters. Just bright and happy with a lot of fun colors and aesthetics! I loved the accent when I saw it, and thankfully it was cheap :o
I might replace it with a bit more of an overgrown one if I can find it, though!
vDH0pGc.png
[b]1) You have to switch flights right this second! No charge but you can't stay in your current flight, which do you choose?[/b] Ice. [b]2) It's happened every thread, it's happening again, show me one of your favorite dragons! Or just one you're currently obsessed with![/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52714152] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/527142/52714152_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]3) You're stuck grinding in a single coli venue for an entire month. Which venue would you choose and why?[/b] Golem Workshop because the drops are good and I've done a month in there beore. [b]4) Related to the prior question, which dragons would you choose to bring into the venue? You're only allowed 3![/b] Pentarax, Ura, and Gerath. They're my GW team. [b]5) Do you have a specific name that you use to name fodder? If not, how do you name fodder? If you don't buy/breed any fodder, then how do you name any dragon?[/b] All fodder is Avrax. [b]6) What's your least favorite color in the color wheel and why? [/b] Either the odd dark/near black shades of blue in the blue range, the grayish colors in the middle of the purples, or the dark red colors in the pink range. Made pride dragon matching really hard this year. [b]7) Are you excited for the anniversary celebration? What do you think will happen?[/b] Yes; also world map. [b]8) Give me your best theory as to who Marva is and what they look like.[/b] Marva is the shed energy essence that failed to adhere to the form that became the Arcanist. She's an offshoot; not a deity, but not quite mortal either. She's also a shapshifter. [b]9) 3 random things you're grateful for in your life and 3 random things you're grateful for on FR![/b] In life; supportive coworkers Supportive family members Still having a job & residence FR: This community RNGesus Fellow mods. [b]10) Hooo boy here we go, ask me any question! Can be one from this list or just one you think of! I'll try to respond to everyone :)[/b] why "disco"?
1) You have to switch flights right this second! No charge but you can't stay in your current flight, which do you choose?
Ice.
2) It's happened every thread, it's happening again, show me one of your favorite dragons! Or just one you're currently obsessed with!

52714152_350.png

3) You're stuck grinding in a single coli venue for an entire month. Which venue would you choose and why?
Golem Workshop because the drops are good and I've done a month in there beore.

4) Related to the prior question, which dragons would you choose to bring into the venue? You're only allowed 3!
Pentarax, Ura, and Gerath. They're my GW team.

5) Do you have a specific name that you use to name fodder? If not, how do you name fodder? If you don't buy/breed any fodder, then how do you name any dragon? All fodder is Avrax.

Either the odd dark/near black shades of blue in the blue range, the grayish colors in the middle of the purples, or the dark red colors in the pink range. Made pride dragon matching really hard this year.

7) Are you excited for the anniversary celebration? What do you think will happen? Yes; also world map.

Marva is the shed energy essence that failed to adhere to the form that became the Arcanist. She's an offshoot; not a deity, but not quite mortal either. She's also a shapshifter.

9) 3 random things you're grateful for in your life and 3 random things you're grateful for on FR!
In life; supportive coworkers
Supportive family members
Still having a job & residence

FR:
This community
RNGesus
Fellow mods.
10) Hooo boy here we go, ask me any question! Can be one from this list or just one you think of! I'll try to respond to everyone :)
why "disco"?
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
@Madarakita
I... I don't even know why I chose disco tbh. I used food the last few times. I guess I just had the word stuck in my head? I think only three people have used it including you? Plus people got really creative with the others so I wanted to give 'em a challenge!

Or maybe I just wanted to get disco music stuck in people's heads. Who knows?
@Madarakita
I... I don't even know why I chose disco tbh. I used food the last few times. I guess I just had the word stuck in my head? I think only three people have used it including you? Plus people got really creative with the others so I wanted to give 'em a challenge!

Or maybe I just wanted to get disco music stuck in people's heads. Who knows?
vDH0pGc.png
[b]1) You have to switch flights right this second! No charge but you can't stay in your current flight, which do you choose?[/b] Nature! I've heard they're almost as chill as Wind :) [b]2) It's happened every thread, it's happening again, show me one of your favorite dragons! Or just one you're currently obsessed with![/b] [i]S O F F B O I[/i] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56144393] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/561444/56144393_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]3) You're stuck grinding in a single coli venue for an entire month. Which venue would you choose and why?[/b] The Mire! I'm still trying to get my Healer/Mage up to LVL25, and I get a bunch of food from there. [b]4) Related to the prior question, which dragons would you choose to bring into the venue? You're only allowed 3![/b] My two LVL25 Fighters, Litraeyer and Eteleraille, as well as my Healer/Mage, Henidon [b]5) Do you have a specific name that you use to name fodder? If not, how do you name fodder? If you don't buy/breed any fodder, then how do you name any dragon?[/b] Each fodder dragon gets a unique name in the same way my permas get theirs! It's a random combination of sounds that I throw together. As a consequence, a lot of the names have no concrete pronunciation (Gladym, Jachitzfar, Yiozus, Illarion, Salaughed, to name a few) [b]6) What's your least favorite color in the color wheel and why?[/b] Probably Oilslick. It's such an unpleasant brownish color and I just want a black dragon :( [b]7) Are you excited for the anniversary celebration? What do you think will happen?[/b] MAP UPDATE MAP UPDATE MAP UPDATE MAP UPD [b]8) Give me your best theory as to who Marva is and what they look like.[/b] A tiny little fae who is basically the dieties's manager. They are currently angrily filling out paperwork for the Tidelord because he went on vacation without checking up with her first [b]9) 3 random things you're grateful for in your life and 3 random things you're grateful for on FR![/b] IRL: •Music! Boy oh boy am I in love with Primus rn •Food. I cook a lot and I love eating •My Dog! Theo is the best doofus ever FR: •The community! Y'all are so heckin nice and creative and helpful, I love y'all •[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=428968&tab=dragon&did=50801497]Tzaporian[/url]. He is my bestest boi and I have hurt him so much. Will he ever forgive me? •FRIENDS!!! @Kkaebiss , @Underlander , @Dragonwyspr, and @BetaArt :) [b]10) Hooo boy here we go, ask me any question! Can be one from this list or just one you think of! I'll try to respond to everyone :)[/b] Have you ever heard of the bands Primus, Ghost, Tool, or System of a Down? I want to spread the word about them all :)
Nature! I've heard they're almost as chill as Wind :)

S O F F B O I

56144393_350.png

The Mire! I'm still trying to get my Healer/Mage up to LVL25, and I get a bunch of food from there.

My two LVL25 Fighters, Litraeyer and Eteleraille, as well as my Healer/Mage, Henidon

5) Do you have a specific name that you use to name fodder? If not, how do you name fodder? If you don't buy/breed any fodder, then how do you name any dragon?
Each fodder dragon gets a unique name in the same way my permas get theirs! It's a random combination of sounds that I throw together. As a consequence, a lot of the names have no concrete pronunciation (Gladym, Jachitzfar, Yiozus, Illarion, Salaughed, to name a few)

Probably Oilslick. It's such an unpleasant brownish color and I just want a black dragon :(

7) Are you excited for the anniversary celebration? What do you think will happen?
MAP UPDATE MAP UPDATE MAP UPDATE MAP UPD

A tiny little fae who is basically the dieties's manager. They are currently angrily filling out paperwork for the Tidelord because he went on vacation without checking up with her first

IRL:
•Music! Boy oh boy am I in love with Primus rn
•Food. I cook a lot and I love eating
•My Dog! Theo is the best doofus ever

FR:
•The community! Y'all are so heckin nice and creative and helpful, I love y'all
Tzaporian. He is my bestest boi and I have hurt him so much. Will he ever forgive me?
•FRIENDS!!! @Kkaebiss , @Underlander , @Dragonwyspr, and @BetaArt :)

Have you ever heard of the bands Primus, Ghost, Tool, or System of a Down? I want to spread the word about them all :)
Sturm
with a
"U"
Gay man (MlM) flag in the style of a faux FlightRising item He/It
FR Time +0
G1 Hoarder
Current Avatar
DO1.png H1sgaHX.png
@jordanosphere
Yes to Ghost and System of a Down! I have a couple songs from each on my spotify! I haven't heard of Primus and I think I've vaugely heard of Tool? Any particular song recommendations?
@jordanosphere
Yes to Ghost and System of a Down! I have a couple songs from each on my spotify! I haven't heard of Primus and I think I've vaugely heard of Tool? Any particular song recommendations?
vDH0pGc.png
[b]1) You have to switch flights right this second! No charge but you can't stay in your current flight, which do you choose?[/b] Ice because they have pretty eyes [b]2) It's happened every thread, it's happening again, show me one of your favorite dragons! Or just one you're currently obsessed with![/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60995261] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/609953/60995261_350.png[/img] [/url] Currently thinking of some lore for this dude. [b]3) You're stuck grinding in a single coli venue for an entire month. Which venue would you choose and why?[/b] Ghostlight Ruins. I've gotten some nice drops from there before. [b]4) Related to the prior question, which dragons would you choose to bring into the venue? You're only allowed 3![/b] My three level 25 dragons lol [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2239203] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/22393/2239203_350.png[/img] [/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1528403] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/15285/1528403_350.png[/img] [/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30689772] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/306898/30689772_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]5) Do you have a specific name that you use to name fodder? If not, how do you name fodder? If you don't buy/breed any fodder, then how do you name any dragon?[/b] Sometimes I use random name generator and sometimes I name after characters or pets [b]6) What's your least favorite color in the color wheel and why?[/b] I don't really like browns and yellows [b]7) Are you excited for the anniversary celebration? What do you think will happen?[/b] I'm not sure what to expect but the map update would be cool [b]8) Give me your best theory as to who Marva is and what they look like.[/b] Sounds like some kind of Nocturne to me. They seem liked tricksters [b]9) 3 random things you're grateful for in your life and 3 random things you're grateful for on FR![/b] Real life: My boyfriend, my pets and the fact I still have a job FR: My dragons, the fact the site exists and having some old festival apparel [b]10) Hooo boy here we go, ask me any question! Can be one from this list or just one you think of! I'll try to respond to everyone :)[/b] Favorite animal?
Ice because they have pretty eyes

60995261_350.png

Currently thinking of some lore for this dude.

Ghostlight Ruins. I've gotten some nice drops from there before.

My three level 25 dragons lol

2239203_350.png

1528403_350.png

30689772_350.png

Sometimes I use random name generator and sometimes I name after characters or pets

I don't really like browns and yellows

I'm not sure what to expect but the map update would be cool

Sounds like some kind of Nocturne to me. They seem liked tricksters

Real life:
My boyfriend, my pets and the fact I still have a job

FR:
My dragons, the fact the site exists and having some old festival apparel

Favorite animal?
466w8yC.png
@Samurott12345
Giant isopod! I love deep sea animals in general, but they're my favorite by far. I have a little figurine of one by my bed. Second would probably be deep sea siphonophores/jellyfish.
@Samurott12345
Giant isopod! I love deep sea animals in general, but they're my favorite by far. I have a little figurine of one by my bed. Second would probably be deep sea siphonophores/jellyfish.
vDH0pGc.png
[b]1) You have to switch flights right this second! No charge but you can't stay in your current flight, which do you choose?[/b] Aww man, but I just moved here! Lol, I think probably Shadow so I can breed my own primal project. :P [b]2) It's happened every thread, it's happening again, show me one of your favorite dragons! Or just one you're currently obsessed with![/b] Just bought this boy, and I love him so much <333333333333333 [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60921765] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/609218/60921765_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]3) You're stuck grinding in a single coli venue for an entire month. Which venue would you choose and why?[/b] Hmm... probably the Blooming Groves. It's so colorful, and I need the apparel from there. XD [b]4) Related to the prior question, which dragons would you choose to bring into the venue? You're only allowed 3![/b] My main battle team! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11453] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/115/11453_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=460908] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/4610/460908_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9001226] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/90013/9001226_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]5) Do you have a specific name that you use to name fodder? If not, how do you name fodder? If you don't buy/breed any fodder, then how do you name any dragon?[/b] I don't really do fodder, although I do occasionally exalt dergs that don't sell. I just use the random name generator until I come across one I like. :P [b]6) What's your least favorite color in the color wheel and why?[/b] I was having this discussion with some friends the other day! I think probably one of the dull greens, like Swamp or Murk. Bleh [b]7) Are you excited for the anniversary celebration? What do you think will happen?[/b] I am excited, although I'm sad it won't be as hyped as usual. I'm hoping for the map revamp and something cool and new. XD [b]8) Give me your best theory as to who Marva is and what they look like.[/b] Oooo, I bet Marva is a scoundrel Spiral! XD [b]9) 3 random things you're grateful for in your life and 3 random things you're grateful for on FR![/b] Real Life: -Money to afford things I want -Working eyes to see the awesome colors of the world -My cat <3 FR: -The ability to block people -BBCode, love it -Awesome art. XD [b]10) Hooo boy here we go, ask me any question! Can be one from this list or just one you think of! I'll try to respond to everyone :)[/b] What are YOU grateful for on Flight Rising? XD And for the not subtle whatsoever, [i]DISCO [/i]FEVER.
Aww man, but I just moved here! Lol, I think probably Shadow so I can breed my own primal project. :P

Just bought this boy, and I love him so much <333333333333333

60921765_350.png

Hmm... probably the Blooming Groves. It's so colorful, and I need the apparel from there. XD

My main battle team!

11453_350.png

460908_350.png

9001226_350.png

I don't really do fodder, although I do occasionally exalt dergs that don't sell. I just use the random name generator until I come across one I like. :P

I was having this discussion with some friends the other day! I think probably one of the dull greens, like Swamp or Murk. Bleh

I am excited, although I'm sad it won't be as hyped as usual. I'm hoping for the map revamp and something cool and new. XD

Oooo, I bet Marva is a scoundrel Spiral! XD

Real Life:
-Money to afford things I want
-Working eyes to see the awesome colors of the world
-My cat <3
FR:
-The ability to block people
-BBCode, love it
-Awesome art. XD

What are YOU grateful for on Flight Rising? XD

And for the not subtle whatsoever, DISCO FEVER.
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15