Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what do yall think the anniv will be?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Will Tidedad come home? ;a;
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
[quote name="SilverOtter" date="2020-05-30 11:19:48" ] Will Tidedad come home? ;a; [/quote] please
SilverOtter wrote on 2020-05-30 11:19:48:
please
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
seein a lot of map updates, but personally i dont really want a map update ^^; usually anniversary stuff is hinted at, mentioned (like how the ancient breeds were mentioned) or just completely new stuff (like the eye update). i personally dont think a map update is worthy of a huge anniversary update, just like how the lair revamp came last year (?) randomly during february! but who knows until june 8th!
seein a lot of map updates, but personally i dont really want a map update ^^; usually anniversary stuff is hinted at, mentioned (like how the ancient breeds were mentioned) or just completely new stuff (like the eye update). i personally dont think a map update is worthy of a huge anniversary update, just like how the lair revamp came last year (?) randomly during february! but who knows until june 8th!
giphy.gif
I'm really hoping for the new modern breed. They've sort of teased and I feel like an anniversary event would be a good time to unveil a new modern breed.

The map update would make sense to, but I dont know if I'd be quite as excited about that? I think that'll be cool, but I dont know if that on it's own feels exciting enough for an anniversary event.

I'm really hoping for a lore update though, whatever it is. Some update on the Tidelord would be nice too.
I'm really hoping for the new modern breed. They've sort of teased and I feel like an anniversary event would be a good time to unveil a new modern breed.

The map update would make sense to, but I dont know if I'd be quite as excited about that? I think that'll be cool, but I dont know if that on it's own feels exciting enough for an anniversary event.

I'm really hoping for a lore update though, whatever it is. Some update on the Tidelord would be nice too.
__________________________ Azure
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
Whatever it is, it's something big.... What I really hope for is a new modern breed. NEW MODERN BREED, NEW MODERN BREED, NEW MODERN BREED-

but Idk. :/ It's been FOUR YEARS since we had a new modern breed. ;; I would be so happy if we got it!!

Possibilities may be map update, adventure mode (would be cool!!), ancient breed, ol' tidey comes back, or hoard/achievement update that imo would boring and not be a big enough, cool enough thing for an anniversary update, or maybe pvp coli. :x Or something no one would even have a clue about. WE WILL SEE!!
Whatever it is, it's something big.... What I really hope for is a new modern breed. NEW MODERN BREED, NEW MODERN BREED, NEW MODERN BREED-

but Idk. :/ It's been FOUR YEARS since we had a new modern breed. ;; I would be so happy if we got it!!

Possibilities may be map update, adventure mode (would be cool!!), ancient breed, ol' tidey comes back, or hoard/achievement update that imo would boring and not be a big enough, cool enough thing for an anniversary update, or maybe pvp coli. :x Or something no one would even have a clue about. WE WILL SEE!!
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

I'm hoping we get more site lore of some kind. Give us more canon lore to work with, please
I'm hoping we get more site lore of some kind. Give us more canon lore to work with, please
CedVBCC.png
0AniMUO.gif

Good characters are like geodes: To see their true beauty, you must break them.

-Let me write you a poem, maybe?-

q1INfTU.gif
you are all fantastic,
if you see this have a very lovely day
I’d be willing to bet that it’s the map update
I’d be willing to bet that it’s the map update
arcane.png arcanef2.png xxxxxx xxxxxx tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png tumblr_inline_ofoo1dQtUR1tfmvub_100.png
Don't think it'll be a map update, I don't think that's big enough for an anniversary and it's not really been mentioned/hinted at. I'm hedging my bets on a new modern breed.
Don't think it'll be a map update, I don't think that's big enough for an anniversary and it's not really been mentioned/hinted at. I'm hedging my bets on a new modern breed.
hoard reorganization would be nice. i'd love to be able to filter things by venue or alphabetical and have a search function
hoard reorganization would be nice. i'd love to be able to filter things by venue or alphabetical and have a search function
tumblr_inline_qf7d4iYTRP1s3p7hf_500.png
I hope they bring Tidelord home. It's been plenty long enough. [quote name="ViperaUnion" date="2020-05-30 10:31:09" ] Most people are saying maps, they already said a new breed isn't going to be released so that's automatically ruled out. Now, consider... Teeth types? [/quote] Heheheheheh. Like the plaquebringer thread? That would be great for April Fools.
I hope they bring Tidelord home. It's been plenty long enough.
ViperaUnion wrote on 2020-05-30 10:31:09:
Most people are saying maps, they already said a new breed isn't going to be released so that's automatically ruled out.

Now, consider...

Teeth types?

Heheheheheh. Like the plaquebringer thread? That would be great for April Fools.
LxbWmll.png
1 2 3 4 5 6