Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your favorite pose?
1 2 3 4
[quote name="benetton" date="2020-05-29 14:40:36" ] [quote name="April" date="2020-05-29 14:37:19" ] Probably the female skydancer, elegant and beautiful ^ ^ [/quote] [/quote]
benetton wrote on 2020-05-29 14:40:36:
April wrote on 2020-05-29 14:37:19:
Probably the female skydancer, elegant and beautiful ^ ^
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
probably both pearlcatchers??? or male imps. [emoji=banescale love size=2]
probably both pearlcatchers???
or male imps.
UnyqHqE.png
both bogsneaks or maybe female mirrors?
both bogsneaks or maybe female mirrors?
tumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gif

about me!
wishlist! (WIP)
xT1XGR4fHspyHWzeDK.gif
female Wildclaws, female spirals, male imperials. and f snappers have a cute lil pose even though im not particularly fond of snappers.
female Wildclaws, female spirals, male imperials. and f snappers have a cute lil pose even though im not particularly fond of snappers.
bigf.png If you have a baby, you can’t BE the baby
He/they
Look at him
scaleback.png
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=146&bodygene=0&breed=13&element=3&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=146&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=146&auth=7b3f1cff2d5af77399a0bbdc9d23f3053dc96b7f&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=146&bodygene=0&breed=8&element=3&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=146&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=146&auth=444de9b8eb6f34edbd2370f268af5c4fef42c784&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
dragon?age=1&body=146&bodygene=0&breed=13&element=3&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=146&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=146&auth=7b3f1cff2d5af77399a0bbdc9d23f3053dc96b7f&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=146&bodygene=0&breed=8&element=3&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=146&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=146&auth=444de9b8eb6f34edbd2370f268af5c4fef42c784&dummyext=prev.png
0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png
FObX7rS.pngeTTRxv6.png
9gQbEv9.pngoaolHwW.png
wthFnM3.pngzE3edrX.png
male spirals!
male spirals!
on the lookout for a Cream/Stonewash XYY G1!FBE5aoM.gifMM4mvgi.png
There's something I like about every pose, but I have my favorites:

Wildclaw Females: I sort of like the simple "standing" pose.. they also look quite like they're waiting for something.

Wildclaw Males: Again, relatively simple, but it kinda looks like they just heard something behind them and are trying to figure out what it is.

Banescale and Mirror Females: Dynamic. Fierce.

Imperial and Skydancer Males: Stoic and majestic.

Imperial and Skydancer Females: A lot of people don't like the Female Imperial pose, but I think it's kinda cool! I think both Female Imperials and Female Skydancers have a certain amount of dynamic gracefulness to them.
There's something I like about every pose, but I have my favorites:

Wildclaw Females: I sort of like the simple "standing" pose.. they also look quite like they're waiting for something.

Wildclaw Males: Again, relatively simple, but it kinda looks like they just heard something behind them and are trying to figure out what it is.

Banescale and Mirror Females: Dynamic. Fierce.

Imperial and Skydancer Males: Stoic and majestic.

Imperial and Skydancer Females: A lot of people don't like the Female Imperial pose, but I think it's kinda cool! I think both Female Imperials and Female Skydancers have a certain amount of dynamic gracefulness to them.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
Female SDs, tbh
Female SDs, tbh

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
Female Skydancers and Pearlcatchers have wonderfully elegant poses, PC's are also posed like fancy statues! Both genders of Guardians radiate draconic power, the female proud and the male feral. Male Coatls look adorable with their small feet tucked close to their puffed out chests.
Female Skydancers and Pearlcatchers have wonderfully elegant poses, PC's are also posed like fancy statues! Both genders of Guardians radiate draconic power, the female proud and the male feral. Male Coatls look adorable with their small feet tucked close to their puffed out chests.
rIjWU7i.png • rain
• irl creacher
• fr +3
• pls drink water
mm leaf.png oC8BwLW.pngscruffy.png
I think male coatls are my favorite pose even if they arent my favorite breed, since they are the cutest. Otherwise I love female mirrors and male pearlcatchers
I think male coatls are my favorite pose even if they arent my favorite breed, since they are the cutest. Otherwise I love female mirrors and male pearlcatchers
UiEAFzH.png She/her

+2 FR Time

Cryptid Collection
_B12_L.pngo203-d01-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d02-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d03-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d04-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d05-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d01-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d02-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d03-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d04-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d05-Alo-Vra.png
1 2 3 4