Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Old players, what's your fave FR memory?
1 2 3
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2239281/1

When I blew every1 away w/ this

edit: pun intended

ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
first NOTN, i guess. chests were so common we'd farm up several stacks of 99 and then go through them looking for eggs. everyone was so excited, we were making spreadsheets to catalogue and it was just... really fun

dominance battles used to be really good too. i used to be very active in ice dominance in the early days and everyone knew each other, we had big skype group chats and we'd all stay up 'till the early hours... i'll never forget ice vs plague. we flipped the board -once- and oh god, we were screaming.

(boomer voice) i miss the old days
first NOTN, i guess. chests were so common we'd farm up several stacks of 99 and then go through them looking for eggs. everyone was so excited, we were making spreadsheets to catalogue and it was just... really fun

dominance battles used to be really good too. i used to be very active in ice dominance in the early days and everyone knew each other, we had big skype group chats and we'd all stay up 'till the early hours... i'll never forget ice vs plague. we flipped the board -once- and oh god, we were screaming.

(boomer voice) i miss the old days
gQvAL6D.gifBCTRfhj.gif
I have lots of happy memories of FR but I guess my absolute standout favourite memory is the happiness I felt when I finally saved up enough to buy the Sunchaser Jewellery. I was walking on air for quite a while ^ ^
I have lots of happy memories of FR but I guess my absolute standout favourite memory is the happiness I felt when I finally saved up enough to buy the Sunchaser Jewellery. I was walking on air for quite a while ^ ^
April showers bring forth May flowers
Light vs Plague way back. Dragon prices were very high. I also have a fond memory of grinding Shock Switch during FR's early days. That was way before coli builds and guides were up so everyone was just doing their thing to earn money.
Light vs Plague way back. Dragon prices were very high. I also have a fond memory of grinding Shock Switch during FR's early days. That was way before coli builds and guides were up so everyone was just doing their thing to earn money.
Kunikuzushi
haven't seen it mentioned yet but trick or treat! i loved sending my dragons to other peoples' lairs and having others come to mine for a gift <3
haven't seen it mentioned yet but trick or treat! i loved sending my dragons to other peoples' lairs and having others come to mine for a gift <3
tumblr_inline_qf7d4iYTRP1s3p7hf_500.png
How often the deities interacted at the beginning of FR, posting in the forums and all. And also all the random gifts we got. The site was a buggy mess, but the admins made up for that by sending us gifts for various downtimes and interruptions.

Also the hype surrounding Skydancers, the first breed to be released on the site (aside from the original ones of course). That was a lot of fun!
How often the deities interacted at the beginning of FR, posting in the forums and all. And also all the random gifts we got. The site was a buggy mess, but the admins made up for that by sending us gifts for various downtimes and interruptions.

Also the hype surrounding Skydancers, the first breed to be released on the site (aside from the original ones of course). That was a lot of fun!
jCVhFoZ.gif
The color wheel expansion! The hype leading up to the anniversary was so fun.
The color wheel expansion! The hype leading up to the anniversary was so fun.
td9UiZS.png
Oh god the color wheel expansion

...what was the color? SUNSHINE?

That was wild with everyone making up theories and stuff haha.
Oh god the color wheel expansion

...what was the color? SUNSHINE?

That was wild with everyone making up theories and stuff haha.
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
[quote name="@catgame21234" date="2020-05-29 10:22:56" ] https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2239281/1 When I blew every1 away w/ this edit: pun intended [/quote] I love that post so much, I'm so glad you're still active and I can share my appreciation now. Every time I find it again in my bookmarks I have to sit down and read the whole thing start to finish all over again. It's beautiful!
@catgame21234 wrote on 2020-05-29 10:22:56:

I love that post so much, I'm so glad you're still active and I can share my appreciation now. Every time I find it again in my bookmarks I have to sit down and read the whole thing start to finish all over again. It's beautiful!
One of my favorite memories was when I bought the Lightning Sprite and the Electricians Power pack for under 100kt lmao that was back in November 2013.

As far as big events, the festival of 1 was pretty funny, I was thinking about it the other day haha

Also, Stormcatcher's office party anyone?
One of my favorite memories was when I bought the Lightning Sprite and the Electricians Power pack for under 100kt lmao that was back in November 2013.

As far as big events, the festival of 1 was pretty funny, I was thinking about it the other day haha

Also, Stormcatcher's office party anyone?
466w8yC.png
1 2 3