Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The eggs want you to hatch them so bad
1 2
I have some eggs saved up because I consider them 'liquid assets' that I only sell in desperate need of gems.

But y'all... don't they seem to just stare into your soul the more you look at them/the more you look at G1 auctions?! Should I hatch one?! Is it worth it??
I have some eggs saved up because I consider them 'liquid assets' that I only sell in desperate need of gems.

But y'all... don't they seem to just stare into your soul the more you look at them/the more you look at G1 auctions?! Should I hatch one?! Is it worth it??
It might be worth it, but it might not.... take the risk [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1]
It might be worth it, but it might not.... take the risk
bopkvX7.png6uOrxEk.pnglPoxjfq.pngI90HedT.png4BDFKZ4.png
im saving eggs up for my anniversary on 6/7 for a mass hatch, but a noc egg looks pretty nice right now.. [emoji=special eyes size=1]
im saving eggs up for my anniversary on 6/7 for a mass hatch, but a noc egg looks pretty nice right now..
23863.png

BPco0tZ.png DVynlKm.png
> he/him
> items shop
> wishlist
> royaltundra -> angler
I vault them all so I don't have to look at them, lol. I recently sold 15 eggs I got from NotN and made 4.5kg,, and I honestly don't know what to do with it. I was worried I'd spend it on useless crap, so I vaulted it too lol
I vault them all so I don't have to look at them, lol. I recently sold 15 eggs I got from NotN and made 4.5kg,, and I honestly don't know what to do with it. I was worried I'd spend it on useless crap, so I vaulted it too lol
VGxuHXT.png
@cuelebre @royaltundra It's so tempting I might have to D:

@crimsonpizza I do the same thing!! (but they're always at the back of my mind) I had to put half of mine of the AH today just in case I couldn't take it anymore and hatched them all. I hope you find something good to spend your savings on!
@cuelebre @royaltundra It's so tempting I might have to D:

@crimsonpizza I do the same thing!! (but they're always at the back of my mind) I had to put half of mine of the AH today just in case I couldn't take it anymore and hatched them all. I hope you find something good to spend your savings on!
If I were you I'd sell them now for gems and vault the gems, just so there isn't even the possibility of being tempted to hatch them. I don't come into contact with eggs for very long, as I only use them to convert treasure to gems (buy egg for treasure, sell egg for gems), but the likelihood of anything good coming from the eggs is so low that it's not even worth giving into the temptation most of the time. On the other hand... [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1]
If I were you I'd sell them now for gems and vault the gems, just so there isn't even the possibility of being tempted to hatch them. I don't come into contact with eggs for very long, as I only use them to convert treasure to gems (buy egg for treasure, sell egg for gems), but the likelihood of anything good coming from the eggs is so low that it's not even worth giving into the temptation most of the time.

On the other hand...
17497.png hi! my name is moth (he/him) here are some links you should check out
- lair quest
- art shop
- help me get my skincent printed!
I have 88 eggs sitting in my vault. The temptation....
I have 88 eggs sitting in my vault. The temptation....
tumblr_inline_o23j1zjnqA1r3lvtf_500.png
since noc eggs have gone up in price i sold off a bunch. Keeping some just in case...

aka if i fall to the temptation of hatching eggs... its so hard not to, its an addiction...
since noc eggs have gone up in price i sold off a bunch. Keeping some just in case...

aka if i fall to the temptation of hatching eggs... its so hard not to, its an addiction...
29370123p.png172210p.pnghd_onoff.giftumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo2_75sq.pngtumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo1_75sq.png
Oh, my 192 eggs really want me to hatch them, and it'll be soon, my calcified containers. It'll be soon.
Oh, my 192 eggs really want me to hatch them, and it'll be soon, my calcified containers. It'll be soon.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Not really. It's unlikely I'll get anything good, and I'm guaranteed to get at least 290 gems if I sell it. It's just not worth the money. I really only consider hatching for special occasions.

Now the chests, on the other hand... I often have to fight the urge to just crack open four or five, or a stack of coli chests.
Not really. It's unlikely I'll get anything good, and I'm guaranteed to get at least 290 gems if I sell it. It's just not worth the money. I really only consider hatching for special occasions.

Now the chests, on the other hand... I often have to fight the urge to just crack open four or five, or a stack of coli chests.
med_fish_smol.pngsplish_smol.png
1 2