Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you feel comfortable on FR?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Yes. I'm a sort-of new player and I feel very comfortable in being my weird self here. Most (except one) of the people I've met are very sweet and nice!
Yes. I'm a sort-of new player and I feel very comfortable in being my weird self here. Most (except one) of the people I've met are very sweet and nice!
jotaro-kid.gif
Considering as it's a comfort site for me I'd say very much so.
Considering as it's a comfort site for me I'd say very much so.
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
My forum activity has drastically jumped over the last half year-ish and.. Yeah. I'm super comfortable here, more than any other online community I've ever interacted with! Knock on wood, but I've never personally met any bad eggs.
My forum activity has drastically jumped over the last half year-ish and.. Yeah. I'm super comfortable here, more than any other online community I've ever interacted with! Knock on wood, but I've never personally met any bad eggs.
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
I feel really comfy here, since its the only place where I can freely go and scream "I LIKE BIG LIZARDS WITH BIG WINGS"
I feel really comfy here, since its the only place where I can freely go and scream "I LIKE BIG LIZARDS WITH BIG WINGS"
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
Heck yeah. Y'all are my people.
Heck yeah. Y'all are my people.
td9UiZS.png
I'm comfortable here. I like this place.
I'm comfortable here. I like this place.
LxbWmll.png
@Serpenthyne @Kaijujube I have become more of a lore-crafting hermit as well.

@Kitava Yes! This place is very positive and chill. You don't even need to interact with other players if you din't want to. It's a good, solid pet sim as well as having nice forums.
@Serpenthyne @Kaijujube I have become more of a lore-crafting hermit as well.

@Kitava Yes! This place is very positive and chill. You don't even need to interact with other players if you din't want to. It's a good, solid pet sim as well as having nice forums.
Live for today, gone tomorrow.
swclpXz.jpg
That's me.
Mostly I'm a lore hermit. I'm rarely comfortable in any online game community because I'm used to them being pretty toxic, but FR is okay in my experience.

I started being active on the forums because I am a completionist and I want the shiny star, lol.

I'm mostly active on this forum and Suggestions, because I like discussions on how to improve games and such, but I've recently turned off my pings because people on that forum are actually extremely rude and attacking if you have an idea they don't like. I'm trying to distance myself from Suggestions, but I've always been the peacekeeper type of person and I feel bad when OP just has an idea and everyone's acting like they insulted their ancestors or something, lol.
Mostly I'm a lore hermit. I'm rarely comfortable in any online game community because I'm used to them being pretty toxic, but FR is okay in my experience.

I started being active on the forums because I am a completionist and I want the shiny star, lol.

I'm mostly active on this forum and Suggestions, because I like discussions on how to improve games and such, but I've recently turned off my pings because people on that forum are actually extremely rude and attacking if you have an idea they don't like. I'm trying to distance myself from Suggestions, but I've always been the peacekeeper type of person and I feel bad when OP just has an idea and everyone's acting like they insulted their ancestors or something, lol.
nZzzLxJ.png Horror aesthetic/lore lair
Weird goblin hermit
She/Her
.......................... Massive Horror fan
Gamer
Writer
zwGyDvx.png
@GrimoireBlack Oh, that's a shame. :( Some people can be too strongly opinionated.
@GrimoireBlack Oh, that's a shame. :( Some people can be too strongly opinionated.
Live for today, gone tomorrow.
swclpXz.jpg
That's me.
Uhhhh I guess? I stay to myself, mostly, and rarely communicate with others outside of my flight. I talk to like one person outside of Fire and I don't remember how we even started messaging each other on FR (hi @Sienna). I go on the forums but it's not like going on forums on other pet sites, which is nice.

I mean, I like that I can be on here and not have to talk to anyone hahahaha.
Uhhhh I guess? I stay to myself, mostly, and rarely communicate with others outside of my flight. I talk to like one person outside of Fire and I don't remember how we even started messaging each other on FR (hi @Sienna). I go on the forums but it's not like going on forums on other pet sites, which is nice.

I mean, I like that I can be on here and not have to talk to anyone hahahaha.
sN7OFwo.pngGbuT06g.pngcDKoVmo.pngypkYF0y.pnggIVnoKR.pngAK7QxV1.pngTz9zkEa.png
6JqFst1.png
8xADJuh.png
1 2 3 4 5 6