Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Extremely Unfriendly PSA
1 2 3 4 5
[quote name="Zepher" date="2020-05-23 16:22:59" ] What's for dinner? [/quote]
Zepher wrote on 2020-05-23 16:22:59:
What's for dinner?
e6rKuT7.png
zephyrus · he/they · frt + 0

im autistic, so my tone come off as
more aggressive than i mean to be ^^;
I love this. I know I myself need this reminder a lot so thank you
[quote name="JazzyLynx" date="2020-05-23 17:52:39" ] I love this. I know I myself need this reminder a lot so thank you [/quote]
JazzyLynx wrote on 2020-05-23 17:52:39:

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
I only inhale stardust, but thank you for the (un)kind reminder :)
I only inhale stardust, but thank you for the (un)kind reminder :)
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
also!

don't forget to stretch, take breaks, focus your eyes on far away objects every once in a while, take your meds, and do some lite exercise!
also!

don't forget to stretch, take breaks, focus your eyes on far away objects every once in a while, take your meds, and do some lite exercise!
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
*drinks milk just to spite you*
*drinks milk just to spite you*
862.png 863.png

864.png 865.png
[quote name="@Xylom" date="2020-05-23 16:24:11" ] Do people really forget to eat or drink just for a FR festival? Because that's rather hard to believe. [/quote] earth fest 2019, I did indeed skip two meals and I'm not proud of it. I have a good stock of food for this fest.
@Xylom wrote on 2020-05-23 16:24:11:
Do people really forget to eat or drink just for a FR festival? Because that's rather hard to believe.

earth fest 2019, I did indeed skip two meals and I'm not proud of it. I have a good stock of food for this fest.
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
Carpal tunnel is no joke! My mum has it and I'm doing everything I can to avoid it with supports and stuff. Get a big squishy support or I will sew you one personally out of scrap fabric!!
Carpal tunnel is no joke! My mum has it and I'm doing everything I can to avoid it with supports and stuff. Get a big squishy support or I will sew you one personally out of scrap fabric!!
Ferberus tumblr_inline_odefuuK3iq1s3vc1u_400.png Calico Ferberus
[quote name="@Sinnabelle" date="2020-05-23 13:57:01" ] [quote name="Hahoe" date="2020-05-23 12:27:17" ] drinking water is for the water flight, I only eat pure ice [/quote] Then that means nature folks rely on celery, lightning relies on cactus juice (it's the quenchiest!), earth relies on underground reservoirs/mud (well, the same could go for lightning too), arcane relies on water from suspicious glowing plants, plague relies on the wyrmwound, shadow drinks goop, fire has nothing unless they spot a dragon with capsule (RIP capsule dragon), water is wateriest so no issue here, light slurps up ego, wind survives off of spiritual enlightenment or i could just throw all this away and say all dragons of all flights rely on basic intake of regular water from wherever but I'm gonna stick to my unrealistic nonsense of a theory [/quote] I appreciate that ATLA reference XD
@Sinnabelle wrote on 2020-05-23 13:57:01:
Hahoe wrote on 2020-05-23 12:27:17:
drinking water is for the water flight, I only eat pure ice
Then that means nature folks rely on celery, lightning relies on cactus juice (it's the quenchiest!), earth relies on underground reservoirs/mud (well, the same could go for lightning too), arcane relies on water from suspicious glowing plants, plague relies on the wyrmwound, shadow drinks goop, fire has nothing unless they spot a dragon with capsule (RIP capsule dragon), water is wateriest so no issue here, light slurps up ego, wind survives off of spiritual enlightenment

or i could just throw all this away and say all dragons of all flights rely on basic intake of regular water from wherever but I'm gonna stick to my unrealistic nonsense of a theory

I appreciate that ATLA reference XD
oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
That's quite the wholesome, unfriendly PSA you got there.
That's quite the wholesome, unfriendly PSA you got there.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
1 2 3 4 5