Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fae neck length
1 2 3 4 5
Should we, um, post about this in the suggestions thread? Its a lot of work, but all they'd have to do is flop the head and she'd look fine.
Should we, um, post about this in the suggestions thread? Its a lot of work, but all they'd have to do is flop the head and she'd look fine.
My Lair: https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/383 I loves da faes :3
My Pronouns: She/Her
"Be the Change you Wish to See in the World" ~ Mahatma Ghandi
I'm pretty sure that's not part of the neck, that's just the frill. In reality her head is tilted much like the male's.

I would draw a line but I'm on my work computer and it hates artsy fartsy programs. XD
I'm pretty sure that's not part of the neck, that's just the frill. In reality her head is tilted much like the male's.

I would draw a line but I'm on my work computer and it hates artsy fartsy programs. XD
tumblr_inline_nk71b0gf1I1qg2i5p.png
@strangeseraph
yeah but then you take into account all the wearables and genes and skins theyd need to edit if they "just flop the head"
and also the fact that faes are probably a lot like snakes or birds so their necks can probably bend that way without being painful lol
@strangeseraph
yeah but then you take into account all the wearables and genes and skins theyd need to edit if they "just flop the head"
and also the fact that faes are probably a lot like snakes or birds so their necks can probably bend that way without being painful lol
iceshieldr.png___

ERIDAN h03-icon-twinkle.gif HE/HIM h03-icon-twinkle.gif FR +8
if i remain lost & die on a cross
at least i wasn't born in a manger
@bravenewdust : Haha, they totally should! It'd be cool to have an oviraptor/snake based dragon. Bummer they only eat insects in the game.
@bravenewdust : Haha, they totally should! It'd be cool to have an oviraptor/snake based dragon. Bummer they only eat insects in the game.
gone.
It's just that we mortals cannot fully comprehend the sheer non-euclidean awesomeness that emits from the all mighty fae dragon, that's all. ;)
It's just that we mortals cannot fully comprehend the sheer non-euclidean awesomeness that emits from the all mighty fae dragon, that's all. ;)
ArtBanner.png
The tail on the Male Imperial...
That gets me every time.
The tail on the Male Imperial...
That gets me every time.
'Why are you frowning?' -Temeraire's first words.
9PO79Ra.png kBLPNEQ.png
I got curious and doodled: [img]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/185/8/a/long_neck_is_long_by_hotpinkdragon-d6bzx4q.png[/img] They look kinda cool when their necks aren't all bent up... (but then again they're cool already)
I got curious and doodled:
long_neck_is_long_by_hotpinkdragon-d6bzx4q.png

They look kinda cool when their necks aren't all bent up...

(but then again they're cool already)

This is an old piece of art I did That sort of shows how snakes heads will bend and coil in that similar way.

As a person who has owned and handled a lot of snakes, often, if they aren't even coiling up to show aggression, their necks curl like that to hold their head upright. Their neck naturally bunches up like that to hold their head up to look forward.
This is an old piece of art I did That sort of shows how snakes heads will bend and coil in that similar way.

As a person who has owned and handled a lot of snakes, often, if they aren't even coiling up to show aggression, their necks curl like that to hold their head upright. Their neck naturally bunches up like that to hold their head up to look forward.
[No longer active, seeking to buy art with treasure and gems though!]
[quote name="Solar" date="2013-07-04 00:41:39" url="main.php?p=mb&board=frd&page=1&id=286265#286265"]I'm working on a drawing, and when I was reffing my friend's female Fae I noticed something odd. [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/VelWW5B.png[/IMG] Why does the female Fae have such a.. long neck? How does her head even bend like that?! D:[/quote] Can I just point out.... ....where the male Fae's tail-tip is in that picture. That bothered me MORE than any neck issue.
I'm working on a drawing, and when I was reffing my friend's female Fae I noticed something odd.

VelWW5B.png
Why does the female Fae have such a.. long neck? How does her head even bend like that?! D:

Can I just point out....
....where the male Fae's tail-tip is in that picture.

That bothered me MORE than any neck issue.

tumblr_n0ycxuxMJN1sfuhggo3_500.png

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=941531 Hatchery!
I don't think it's so much the neck as it is the angle of the head.
I don't think it's so much the neck as it is the angle of the head.
Haiji_Tenebris.png
1 2 3 4 5