Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How eggs are REALLY made?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Seeing as icky stuff can’t be the reason eggs are made because a. icky stuff can’t be mentioned on the forums, and b. the dragons have insane size differences anyways, what exactly is the g-rated mating method? A magic dance? They kiss and eggs are spawned? A stork brings them to the nest? I’m very curious.
Seeing as icky stuff can’t be the reason eggs are made because a. icky stuff can’t be mentioned on the forums, and b. the dragons have insane size differences anyways, what exactly is the g-rated mating method? A magic dance? They kiss and eggs are spawned? A stork brings them to the nest? I’m very curious.
There could be some cool lore behind this-
There could be some cool lore behind this-
4-B914-C97-9-A3-C-4320-A974-68-DF5-EF7-B715.png
Why did I just imagine an entire How It’s Made episode featuring dragon eggs-
Why did I just imagine an entire How It’s Made episode featuring dragon eggs-
My sister and I discussed this. Her theory was that dragons summon the eggs by combining their magic energies (or whatever) together. Only two dragons with a strong bond can do this process. Each Flights’ magic influences which eggs are created and nests are sorta like summoning circles.

My sister and I discussed this. Her theory was that dragons summon the eggs by combining their magic energies (or whatever) together. Only two dragons with a strong bond can do this process. Each Flights’ magic influences which eggs are created and nests are sorta like summoning circles.

5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
@joweetheraposa cool! That makes sense!!
@joweetheraposa cool! That makes sense!!
The summoning thing is great because I don’t have to think about a poor fae having to lay guardian or imp eggs... like a kiwi but worse...
The summoning thing is great because I don’t have to think about a poor fae having to lay guardian or imp eggs... like a kiwi but worse...
Maybe they use spores??? Like mushrooms
Maybe they use spores??? Like mushrooms
[quote name="BillyPup" date="2020-05-18 14:26:19" ] The summoning thing is great because I don’t have to think about a poor fae having to lay guardian or imp eggs... like a kiwi but worse... [/quote] Oh god... I never even thought of egg sizes before.
BillyPup wrote on 2020-05-18 14:26:19:

Oh god... I never even thought of egg sizes before.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
The extra icky method is how you make Plague eggs.

@JoweeTheRaposa
For the official answer on egg size.

"Eggs would likely be a size that makes sense for the dragon who is producing it, and grow to accomodate the dimensions of the hatchling inside."
The extra icky method is how you make Plague eggs.

@JoweeTheRaposa
For the official answer on egg size.

"Eggs would likely be a size that makes sense for the dragon who is producing it, and grow to accomodate the dimensions of the hatchling inside."
4QFtgPW.png
@reilata I’m scared to ask
@reilata I’m scared to ask
1 2 3 4 5 6