Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How rich do you want to be?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I want to own a XXX Gen1 in my color range, lol. Eye type does not matter at this point.
I want to own a XXX Gen1 in my color range, lol. Eye type does not matter at this point.
Rich enough that bonding with fams and glimmer and gloom don't seem essential. Rich enough to relax and not do dailies for a little while and not get stressed by it =P
Rich enough that bonding with fams and glimmer and gloom don't seem essential. Rich enough to relax and not do dailies for a little while and not get stressed by it =P
I just want enough to buy a Fire and Ice Sprite...8'(
I just want enough to buy a Fire and Ice Sprite...8'(
I just want a big, painted, fullbody drawing about my 2 OCs together and drawings about some of my dragons

I want enough money to pay for the artist(s) to draw my babies
I just want a big, painted, fullbody drawing about my 2 OCs together and drawings about some of my dragons

I want enough money to pay for the artist(s) to draw my babies
enough to afford UMAs and to fund my gene projects (i counted, and not including the coatl scroll i’ll need over 1milt in order to finish them all... not including my vault i have 33kt hahaha)

plus i need to expand my lair, too!! aaaaaah
enough to afford UMAs and to fund my gene projects (i counted, and not including the coatl scroll i’ll need over 1milt in order to finish them all... not including my vault i have 33kt hahaha)

plus i need to expand my lair, too!! aaaaaah
__________.____
plague_banner.png

MUYNhfy.png_iDFl61R.png
JvUa9ma.png_WKtl2lb.png
plagueshieldr.png
i want enough money to commission all the amazing artists on this site that i can't afford right now...

although i'd settle for enough for a flight change at this point lmao
i want enough money to commission all the amazing artists on this site that i can't afford right now...

although i'd settle for enough for a flight change at this point lmao
Zf61Anz.png
I would like some more sprites and familiars. Like, all reasonable familiars. Dun care about the kickstarters.
Now to awaken them all though, ohohohoho.

I don't actually care about being super rich. Like, I would invest and not feel rich if I aimed for the top? Like, I already have so many treasures. And I shared treasures too (like, a LOT lol), and that's what makes me happy to stay in business.

*ponders*
If anything though, I just want to be able to afford whatever my fiance wishes for : D : D (not that he'd let me treat him to it all, but, that desire is strong!)
I would like some more sprites and familiars. Like, all reasonable familiars. Dun care about the kickstarters.
Now to awaken them all though, ohohohoho.

I don't actually care about being super rich. Like, I would invest and not feel rich if I aimed for the top? Like, I already have so many treasures. And I shared treasures too (like, a LOT lol), and that's what makes me happy to stay in business.

*ponders*
If anything though, I just want to be able to afford whatever my fiance wishes for : D : D (not that he'd let me treat him to it all, but, that desire is strong!)
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
jbMLSIO.png
fdUVIfW.png
y41plqc.png
Wn6vGC1.png
YlKQFV6.png
MQadkUW.png
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif 9X6Ea51.png
I want to be rich enough to finish all my G1 projects and dress them up. Also I want to buy UMA's.
I want to be rich enough to finish all my G1 projects and dress them up. Also I want to buy UMA's.
Wishlist here!
*strums ukulele in a terrible rendition of Wonderwall*
Life & Death Reborn
Oh hey I have a hatchery now!
-
Uh oh, guess who has a Skin Shop now too
Rich enough to sustain my ten billion projects. :'D
Rich enough to sustain my ten billion projects. :'D
*mutters quietly* Light sprritttteee...
*mutters quietly* Light sprritttteee...
84902117.png1422796.png 3073204.png 8428246.png 6003887.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8