Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Old and new Glowtail comparison
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Wow, with just those simple fixes on it I went from "meh" about it to loving it. It can work on so many of my project dragons!

Thank you so much for the fix staff, it looks absolutely splendid now!
Wow, with just those simple fixes on it I went from "meh" about it to loving it. It can work on so many of my project dragons!

Thank you so much for the fix staff, it looks absolutely splendid now!
td9UiZS.png
I'm not hyped about this gene.

Part of me is happy, because I am already way too into glimmer and stained to be adding more gem genes to my hype pool.

And of course part of me wants to add more tertiaries to my hype pool, because when I look at my lair as far as tertiaries go it's 60% glimmer, and the remaining 40% is spines/firefly/filigree/smoke/ghost/capsule/runes as most used genes.

I'm not hyped about this gene.

Part of me is happy, because I am already way too into glimmer and stained to be adding more gem genes to my hype pool.

And of course part of me wants to add more tertiaries to my hype pool, because when I look at my lair as far as tertiaries go it's 60% glimmer, and the remaining 40% is spines/firefly/filigree/smoke/ghost/capsule/runes as most used genes.

Honestly, I'm still very meh about it
I don't mind it at all, I just don't personally like it
If it just added a little few highlights on just one other part of the dragon, I'd already love it a bunch more

I am happy that the devs are actually listening to our criticism, even tho some of it was just needlessly rude
They are doing a great job and listening to the community for improvement, you don't see that everywhere :3

I'm pretty sure I won't ever use the gene unless I find a dragon that looks really good with it, but then I will probably never breed it xD
But hey, it just doesn't suit my taste and everyone can have their opinion :D
Honestly, I'm still very meh about it
I don't mind it at all, I just don't personally like it
If it just added a little few highlights on just one other part of the dragon, I'd already love it a bunch more

I am happy that the devs are actually listening to our criticism, even tho some of it was just needlessly rude
They are doing a great job and listening to the community for improvement, you don't see that everywhere :3

I'm pretty sure I won't ever use the gene unless I find a dragon that looks really good with it, but then I will probably never breed it xD
But hey, it just doesn't suit my taste and everyone can have their opinion :D
tumblr_inline_ohfczpAEJz1tfmvub_540.pngtumblr_inline_ofoo1kxIwX1tfmvub_100.pngtumblr_inline_ohfczqvEMe1tfmvub_540.png
It doesn't look like they really lessened the glow much? The fade looks MUCH better though. I hope it re-releases today!
It doesn't look like they really lessened the glow much? The fade looks MUCH better though. I hope it re-releases today!
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
Direct before-and-after on the same scry, if anyone's curious: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/416765193452912661/708578345905815612/dragon.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/637935483535491106/708694624683950170/dragon.png[/img] I'm still not generally a fan of it, but this is a big improvement.
Direct before-and-after on the same scry, if anyone's curious:

dragon.png

dragon.png

I'm still not generally a fan of it, but this is a big improvement.
QFXpYkj.png
Oh, much better!
Oh, much better!
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
Now that's a gene I'd buy. I really didn't like how it didn't blend or use a gradient.
Now that's a gene I'd buy. I really didn't like how it didn't blend or use a gradient.
I’m so much happier with this version. The gradient looks so much better.

Still, as a G1 lair, I’m not in love enough to justify buying it over a cheaper gene, or even stained. I’m hoping I’ll be able to find some nice G2+ dragons with it some day!
I’m so much happier with this version. The gradient looks so much better.

Still, as a G1 lair, I’m not in love enough to justify buying it over a cheaper gene, or even stained. I’m hoping I’ll be able to find some nice G2+ dragons with it some day!
laV4cLs.gif
Looks so much better! I liked the old version too, but I'm happy to see it be improved!
Looks so much better! I liked the old version too, but I'm happy to see it be improved!
Designated Ridgeback Smoocher
I'm on a quest to get every forum vista I can!
Icon Dragon | Sales Tab
Even better than before!! I really like the western skink aesthetic pfft. My favorite terts are natural looking things like peacock or contour so I couldn't be happier about this gene
Even better than before!! I really like the western skink aesthetic pfft. My favorite terts are natural looking things like peacock or contour so I couldn't be happier about this gene
4e48afae7ea64e587fff31cf892fcf9de1d76c3a.png
Critter Adopts
The acorn beckons
Divider-Branch4.png
33341.png Horsiesmall.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8