Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what does your broadcast message mean
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 42 43
[img]https://hashrateindex.com/blog/content/images/size/w1384/2022/07/b2af2d893c0ee521645802d1bcb4d296.jpg[/img] its a Shakespeare quote and its funny lmao the og english version is written with exeunt, not exit
b2af2d893c0ee521645802d1bcb4d296.jpg

its a Shakespeare quote and its funny lmao
the og english version is written with exeunt, not exit
fguisa.png
................e0gVkz3.png ................. 5hF3FGk.png
................. xj6Mn2e.png
................. CISPrku.png
................. etYYz4O.png
i change my broadcast message all the time but right now it's a reference to this post x'D [img]https://i.imgur.com/BogGfE8.png[/img]
i change my broadcast message all the time but right now it's a reference to this post x'D
BogGfE8.png
my name is keaton i'm a dude and i like unpleasant music

LF a male 4 digit!!! please help me get my boy
eggs
eggs
This phrase was generated by a neural network that makes horoscopes :D
I liked it too much and I couldn't leave it without attention
This phrase was generated by a neural network that makes horoscopes :D
I liked it too much and I couldn't leave it without attention
6BU91EQ.png iyqNk2n.png

FR +10 | Di/Yasha | he/him | russian

(read name like Dee)

Looking for special date dragons

____3aqtcaM.png
incredibly unfair that rare genes Cost Money
pretty self-explanatory, but for a bit more detail, currently what i'm doing is buying fodder from the AH, then using up all the money i saved by that and more by giving them all rare genes. why do i do this? no idea. i'm currently saving up for 6 of them... (granted four are for Veilspun but. still.)
incredibly unfair that rare genes Cost Money
pretty self-explanatory, but for a bit more detail, currently what i'm doing is buying fodder from the AH, then using up all the money i saved by that and more by giving them all rare genes. why do i do this? no idea. i'm currently saving up for 6 of them... (granted four are for Veilspun but. still.)
A turquoise hatchery banner with orange text reading XYZs and More Hatchery. An f-pose Skydancer of the Birds of Paradise pair is placed to the left of the text.
River
they/them
nonbinary
[emoji=imperial winking size=1]
lightweaver.png
it's a World of Warcraft quote from Yogg-Saron. it's bound to change someday, but i like to try and spot any other WoW fans with my broadcast alone LOL
it's a World of Warcraft quote from Yogg-Saron. it's bound to change someday, but i like to try and spot any other WoW fans with my broadcast alone LOL
16450.png 1168.png 36326.png 16443.png
Pirates. Yall know Jack sparrow and Co. Yup lol
Pirates. Yall know Jack sparrow and Co. Yup lol
for sale ->. 78075389.png . 79695285.png . 76605495.png . h0FvtF4.gif
. a8c063aef9f53261a2a517c21c5372bd8a51ae1c.png . 899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.png
A nasty jab at a cheating ex
A nasty jab at a cheating ex
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
I'm just old and never grew out of my goth/emo phase tbh
I'm just old and never grew out of my goth/emo phase tbh
lurking_in_the_shadows_by_king_lulu_deer-dcb5kzc.gif
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 42 43