Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how did you discover FR?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
My former friends showed me this site, and I've been on here ever since I signed up
My former friends showed me this site, and I've been on here ever since I signed up
tsKE8q5.png 11nVSmV.png

LF Vibrant Dragons

Art Dump!

Tot's Extra Dergs

IlQRgS6.png

I heard about it on PokeHeroes (Which I left when the community went downhill) through one of my friends.
I heard about it on PokeHeroes (Which I left when the community went downhill) through one of my friends.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
I'm in this Discord group that has one channel dedicated to FR and they were showing off their dragons and I was like omg dragon i wanna get a dragon too
I'm in this Discord group that has one channel dedicated to FR and they were showing off their dragons and I was like omg dragon i wanna get a dragon too
n9sEhSB.png you can call me Qwil
there is no U anywhere in my username
nej6cGW.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
8GgdVkW.png
Saw an ad for it on the NaNoWriMo site.
Saw an ad for it on the NaNoWriMo site.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
i used to be an avid player of chickensmoothie
i remember always seeing in the offsite trading that theyre leaving cs for this game and i was like whaaat why would you leave chickensmoothie
it wasnt until i couldnt log in that i migrated back to neopets, then here
i still miss all my pets tho :(
i used to be an avid player of chickensmoothie
i remember always seeing in the offsite trading that theyre leaving cs for this game and i was like whaaat why would you leave chickensmoothie
it wasnt until i couldnt log in that i migrated back to neopets, then here
i still miss all my pets tho :(
My friends who I played Minecraft with introduced me to it
My friends who I played Minecraft with introduced me to it
tumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo1_250.giftumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo2_250.gif
[font=Comic Sans MS]Back in late 2016 I have been reading a forum about an other dragon game I used to play (game closed in January 2016,forum is already non-existent too) I have found a thread about FR,read it and looked at the site but didn't get interested yet. Then,in January 2017,when looking for information if the mentioned closed game is back,I have stumbled upon a kind of newspaper-blog about the closed game where was an article about FR,looked for this site once again,looked around and thought "Hmmm,would be nice",but as it was like 1-2 days after last day of Welcome Week,I have noted down when the next Welcome Week starts and waited,once in a while playing in The sCrying Workshop. Then there on February 12th,2017 as soon as the Welcome Week started,I have registered here and over 3 yrs later I'm still here [emoji=coatl winking size=1]
Back in late 2016 I have been reading a forum about an other dragon game I used to play (game closed in January 2016,forum is already non-existent too) I have found a thread about FR,read it and looked at the site but didn't get interested yet.
Then,in January 2017,when looking for information if the mentioned closed game is back,I have stumbled upon a kind of newspaper-blog about the closed game where was an article about FR,looked for this site once again,looked around and thought "Hmmm,would be nice",but as it was like 1-2 days after last day of Welcome Week,I have noted down when the next Welcome Week starts and waited,once in a while playing in The sCrying Workshop.
Then there on February 12th,2017 as soon as the Welcome Week started,I have registered here and over 3 yrs later I'm still here
W6LdAlV.gif
I actually saw the Kickstarter when it was up, really wanted to do it, but didn't have the cash at the time. Thus I forgot about it until I kept seeing it talked about on Chickensmoothie. I decided to join to "have extra cash flow" for my CS hoards and well, I've basically moved myself over here instead lol
I actually saw the Kickstarter when it was up, really wanted to do it, but didn't have the cash at the time. Thus I forgot about it until I kept seeing it talked about on Chickensmoothie. I decided to join to "have extra cash flow" for my CS hoards and well, I've basically moved myself over here instead lol
82d4967f3fac3de488ac66283d10c236.png
Draw My OCs - Prizes Include:
UR Pastel Dog, UR Bee, UR PPS Dragon,
Marionette, UR Orange Tree, UR Malk, & more!
stumbled upon in on tumblr by chance in 2014
i still remember i was on vacation on a Spanish island at that time and used one of the computers there that u had to use euro coins on to use, then made my acc on a whim whilst the registration window was open

i honestly forgot registration windows were a thing until i saw it mentioned in the thread here
stumbled upon in on tumblr by chance in 2014
i still remember i was on vacation on a Spanish island at that time and used one of the computers there that u had to use euro coins on to use, then made my acc on a whim whilst the registration window was open

i honestly forgot registration windows were a thing until i saw it mentioned in the thread here
Gammass.gif
I saw FR fan art (I think it was of the deities?) on deviantart when looking at pictures of dragons and thought it sounded interesting, so I decided to join!
I saw FR fan art (I think it was of the deities?) on deviantart when looking at pictures of dragons and thought it sounded interesting, so I decided to join!
jCVhFoZ.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9