Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR knockoffs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Oh boy, I can't wait to see what's in Arbox's joxes
Oh boy, I can't wait to see what's in Arbox's joxes
b7fepcb.png
ah yes time to spend my hard earned gold in the store to buy me a smoothback transformation juice
ah yes time to spend my hard earned gold in the store to buy me a smoothback transformation juice
ttGfSL1.png
Visit the Arcade! Here we have games such as Shimmer and Shade,
Alphabet of the Alien, Lightning Lever and Tsunami Turmoil!

Alt names include: Shimmer and Dimmer, and Storm Swap
Visit the Arcade! Here we have games such as Shimmer and Shade,
Alphabet of the Alien, Lightning Lever and Tsunami Turmoil!

Alt names include: Shimmer and Dimmer, and Storm Swap
LF:
Skin: Euphorbia
flower_fox_signature.png
Welcome to Flying Wings, a game where you collect colorful dragons! While their colors are permanent, unless you buy the Colormixer Juice, which randomizes your dragon’s colors, you can change their subspecies using Subspecies Change Juice and change their patterns with spells! There are a great variety of patterns you can get through spells, and one dragon can have three at one- a body pattern, a wing pattern, and a marking pattern! Some examples of body patterns are Nightsky, Bloom, and Patched! Wing patterns include Starry, Monarch, and Splatter, while marking patterns can be Spikes, Stony, and Skeleton! Some subspecies are Protectors, Opalhoards, and Feralfangs! Both subspecies and patterns vary in rarity, and some will be more valuable than others. Did I forget to mention that there are 11 different Wings to choose from? There’s the Rock, Death, Air, Ocean, Electric, Cold, Dark, Bright, Magic, Plant, and Flame Wings, each with their own quirks and ruler! For example, Rock’s ruler is Groundrumbler, and Death’s is Sickspreader! You’ll start with two dragons, your Founders, and you can find more dragons from eggs, other players, and special events! Eggs can be found during your Survival turns, specifically from rummaging, as well as in the Battlefield, where your dragons can fight against magical creatures! You can also breed your own eggs from the dragons you already own! And that’s just the basics- be sure to checkout the What To Do Board if you’re lost! Have fun in the world of Flying Wings!
Welcome to Flying Wings, a game where you collect colorful dragons! While their colors are permanent, unless you buy the Colormixer Juice, which randomizes your dragon’s colors, you can change their subspecies using Subspecies Change Juice and change their patterns with spells! There are a great variety of patterns you can get through spells, and one dragon can have three at one- a body pattern, a wing pattern, and a marking pattern! Some examples of body patterns are Nightsky, Bloom, and Patched! Wing patterns include Starry, Monarch, and Splatter, while marking patterns can be Spikes, Stony, and Skeleton! Some subspecies are Protectors, Opalhoards, and Feralfangs! Both subspecies and patterns vary in rarity, and some will be more valuable than others. Did I forget to mention that there are 11 different Wings to choose from? There’s the Rock, Death, Air, Ocean, Electric, Cold, Dark, Bright, Magic, Plant, and Flame Wings, each with their own quirks and ruler! For example, Rock’s ruler is Groundrumbler, and Death’s is Sickspreader! You’ll start with two dragons, your Founders, and you can find more dragons from eggs, other players, and special events! Eggs can be found during your Survival turns, specifically from rummaging, as well as in the Battlefield, where your dragons can fight against magical creatures! You can also breed your own eggs from the dragons you already own! And that’s just the basics- be sure to checkout the What To Do Board if you’re lost! Have fun in the world of Flying Wings!
ok fine i changed my sig
ah yes, time to log onto my favorite game, Rising Flight
ah yes, time to log onto my favorite game, Rising Flight
Within you, lay the light of a thousand suns
JjMNQCA.png11512.png3393.png592.png3394.png11514.png
flight rising? i think you mean flying up
gligar-f.gif genesect.gif mawile.gif
[quote name="hoghops" date="2020-04-27 15:54:24" ] flight rising? i think you mean flying up [/quote] No no, Falling Down!
hoghops wrote on 2020-04-27 15:54:24:
No no, Falling Down!
oops, (almost) all fandragons
There was a pet game I saw, Myth-something, where the 'genes' and colours were blatant rips-off of the FR colours and genes. I remember there being Clown and Radioactive copies? Everyone was raving over it and I just sat there like "...they stole most of this!".
There was a pet game I saw, Myth-something, where the 'genes' and colours were blatant rips-off of the FR colours and genes. I remember there being Clown and Radioactive copies? Everyone was raving over it and I just sat there like "...they stole most of this!".
[quote name="GrandKarkistIon" date="2020-04-28 05:37:41" ] There was a pet game I saw, Myth-something, where the 'genes' and colours were blatant rips-off of the FR colours and genes. I remember there being Clown and Radioactive copies? Everyone was raving over it and I just sat there like "...they stole most of this!". [/quote] wait i actually want to find this
GrandKarkistIon wrote on 2020-04-28 05:37:41:
wait i actually want to find this
ttGfSL1.png
Ah yes, my favorite dinosaur game, walking falling.
Ah yes, my favorite dinosaur game, walking falling.
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10