Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR knockoffs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[quote name="HydreigonOxide" date="2020-04-26 08:37:19" ] Ah yes my favorite dragon Tribes, Burn, Pond, Air, Rock, Sick, Plant, Lightbulb, Dark, Cold, Thunder, and Aliens. And their powerful leaders, Arsonist, Out for Milk, Singsong, Dwayne The Rock Johnson, Antivaxxer, Gardener, Shiny Boi, Shadow Goop, Ice Ice Baby, Pikachu, and E.T [/quote] [font=comic sans ms][size=4]i lost it at dwayne and antivaxxer aaaaaaaaaaaa
HydreigonOxide wrote on 2020-04-26 08:37:19:
Ah yes my favorite dragon Tribes,

Burn, Pond, Air, Rock, Sick, Plant, Lightbulb, Dark, Cold, Thunder, and Aliens.

And their powerful leaders,

Arsonist, Out for Milk, Singsong, Dwayne The Rock Johnson, Antivaxxer, Gardener, Shiny Boi, Shadow Goop, Ice Ice Baby, Pikachu, and E.T

i lost it at dwayne and antivaxxer aaaaaaaaaaaa
ctYHVNq.png

almost always looking for g1 banescales OwO

gened g1 banescale count: 117
(last updated 4/28/24 11:05pm est)
nt1bp.gif

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=drs&id=1315342
mxWs6gv.gif

3DBOIBO.gif

oie-v-C7-Pp-Yu-F6gz-H.png
[center]I can't believe this. I can't believe the playerbase forgot. FR knockoffs exist. Once, there was an app called Dragons World. Think Dragon City kind of game. One of the dragons? [b]The Deja Vu Dragon.[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/G50fSqT.png[/img] Isn't there something... [i]familiar[/i] here? Hmm? (And a friendly ping @CrystalPeacock because you started the thread and deserve to see it just in case you're not subbed.) EDIT: A link to an old thread that originally talked about this [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2278247/2#post_29412952](specifically a post with another knockoff, a specific tundra.)[/url] Do note however that this thread is very old, please don't post and only look upon it as an archive of past events.[/center]
I can't believe this.

I can't believe the playerbase forgot.

FR knockoffs exist.

Once, there was an app called Dragons World. Think Dragon City kind of game. One of the dragons?

The Deja Vu Dragon.

G50fSqT.png

Isn't there something... familiar here? Hmm?

(And a friendly ping @CrystalPeacock because you started the thread and deserve to see it just in case you're not subbed.)

EDIT: A link to an old thread that originally talked about this (specifically a post with another knockoff, a specific tundra.) Do note however that this thread is very old, please don't post and only look upon it as an archive of past events.
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
[quote name="UserOfShadows" date="2020-04-26 18:04:15" ] [center]I can't believe this. I can't believe the playerbase forgot. FR knockoffs exist. Once, there was an app called Dragons World. Think Dragon City kind of game. One of the dragons? [b]The Deja Vu Dragon.[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/G50fSqT.png[/img] Isn't there something... [i]familiar[/i] here? Hmm? (And a friendly ping @CrystalPeacock because you started the thread and deserve to see it just in case you're not subbed.)[/center] [/quote] Oh MY GOSH. That cannot not be a knockoff... hehe Deja Vu, oh, I'm getting it all right!
UserOfShadows wrote on 2020-04-26 18:04:15:
I can't believe this.

FR knockoffs exist.

Once, there was an app called Dragons World. Think Dragon City kind of game. One of the dragons?

The Deja Vu Dragon.

G50fSqT.png

(And a friendly ping @CrystalPeacock because you started the thread and deserve to see it just in case you're not subbed.)
Oh MY GOSH.
That cannot not be a knockoff...
hehe
Deja Vu, oh, I'm getting it all right!
Wannabe pilot
She/her
Uniquely terrible at making good signatures
@UserOfShadows

You might even say when you look at it, you get.... deja vu
@UserOfShadows

You might even say when you look at it, you get.... deja vu
[url=]1652fdc72ef71234a94d34e429764b40b6617d5e.gif[/url[/url][url=]9b8fcd0424cd75bc1bc1ce191ffc06e40e8aae3f.gif[/url[/url][url=]16935163e51ed6b94be9adce86310a2065d99c43.gif[/url]
[quote name="HydreigonOxide" date="2020-04-26 08:37:19" ] Ah yes my favorite dragon Tribes, Burn, Pond, Air, Rock, Sick, Plant, Lightbulb, Dark, Cold, Thunder, and Aliens. And their powerful leaders, Arsonist, Out for Milk, Singsong, Dwayne The Rock Johnson, Antivaxxer, Gardener, Shiny Boi, Shadow Goop, Ice Ice Baby, Pikachu, and E.T [/quote] Im dying
HydreigonOxide wrote on 2020-04-26 08:37:19:
Ah yes my favorite dragon Tribes,

Burn, Pond, Air, Rock, Sick, Plant, Lightbulb, Dark, Cold, Thunder, and Aliens.

And their powerful leaders,

Arsonist, Out for Milk, Singsong, Dwayne The Rock Johnson, Antivaxxer, Gardener, Shiny Boi, Shadow Goop, Ice Ice Baby, Pikachu, and E.T
Im dying
[quote name="UserOfShadows" date="2020-04-26 18:04:15" ] [center]I can't believe this. I can't believe the playerbase forgot. FR knockoffs exist. Once, there was an app called Dragons World. Think Dragon City kind of game. One of the dragons? [b]The Deja Vu Dragon.[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/G50fSqT.png[/img] Isn't there something... [i]familiar[/i] here? Hmm? (And a friendly ping @/CrystalPeacock because you started the thread and deserve to see it just in case you're not subbed.) EDIT: A link to an old thread that originally talked about this [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2278247/2#post_29412952](specifically a post with another knockoff, a specific tundra.)[/url] Do note however that this thread is very old, please don't post and only look upon it as an archive of past events.[/center] [/quote] No they stole papa!
UserOfShadows wrote on 2020-04-26 18:04:15:
I can't believe this.

FR knockoffs exist.

The Deja Vu Dragon.

G50fSqT.png

(And a friendly ping @/CrystalPeacock because you started the thread and deserve to see it just in case you're not subbed.)

EDIT: A link to an old thread that originally talked about this (specifically a post with another knockoff, a specific tundra.) Do note however that this thread is very old, please don't post and only look upon it as an archive of past events.

No they stole papa!
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
7tXS7Wb.png
Yay! I just got a... um... galaxy moonsatin neckwarmer(nebula starsilk scarf but I'm not creative enough to make it actually sound like it) from the Battlegrounds! I'm going to max out the Carnival to help pay for Rippletrough Jupiter-nalia tattoos from the Store!
Yay! I just got a... um... galaxy moonsatin neckwarmer(nebula starsilk scarf but I'm not creative enough to make it actually sound like it) from the Battlegrounds! I'm going to max out the Carnival to help pay for Rippletrough Jupiter-nalia tattoos from the Store!
Anyone got a LooBean?
Anyone got a LooBean?
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
Introducing new Antique: the Scourgescale!

The Alien dragons of the Celestialdrop Islands are fantasizers. They are intrigued by the pull of all that they can discover about the universe. Of all the dragons, Alien dragons are the most inquisitive, always determined to make their dreams come true through knowledge. They collect magical objects such as fallen stars and old fanfiction books.
Introducing new Antique: the Scourgescale!

The Alien dragons of the Celestialdrop Islands are fantasizers. They are intrigued by the pull of all that they can discover about the universe. Of all the dragons, Alien dragons are the most inquisitive, always determined to make their dreams come true through knowledge. They collect magical objects such as fallen stars and old fanfiction books.
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
7tXS7Wb.png
Let's give Badin the Swampcreep some stuff to alchemize in his chemistry set!
mm-hm...
Let's give Badin the Swampcreep some stuff to alchemize in his chemistry set!
mm-hm...
Wannabe pilot
She/her
Uniquely terrible at making good signatures
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10