Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Uh... first gen lore?
1 2 3
[quote name="WaverVelvet" date="2020-04-24 11:38:47" ] i like to envision them as the result of tiny wisps of power from their respective deity being manifested into eggs [/quote] I like this one! Lots of lore potential there.
WaverVelvet wrote on 2020-04-24 11:38:47:
i like to envision them as the result of tiny wisps of power from their respective deity being manifested into eggs

I like this one! Lots of lore potential there.
riVr93C.png
They are either A: Orphans or B: Lost/abandoned by their parents.
They are either A: Orphans or B: Lost/abandoned by their parents.
66.png
I've used a range of reasons - mostly they were stolen by cults for various reasons, some were found abandoned, some just aren't explained.

Being a G1 in my lore just means you never knew who your bio-parents were.
I've used a range of reasons - mostly they were stolen by cults for various reasons, some were found abandoned, some just aren't explained.

Being a G1 in my lore just means you never knew who your bio-parents were.
5917.pngtumblr_opq1fv62h41u3wsjco7_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsthp2ksAe1s23g03_540.pngVkRusUJ.png8095.png
there's not really any official lore on the subject. you can do whatever you want with it.
there's not really any official lore on the subject. you can do whatever you want with it.
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
I imagine it’s a dragon that doesn’t remember their parents.
I imagine it’s a dragon that doesn’t remember their parents.
In my lore If it’s self hatched then it’s from a random egg, but if it’s bought from the AH or forums, then they are usually travelers that decided to stick around
In my lore If it’s self hatched then it’s from a random egg, but if it’s bought from the AH or forums, then they are usually travelers that decided to stick around
f7i7H7L.png
bird, birdy, chirp
he/they/she
+3 fr time
just came back from a hiatus
sketch shop
- - - - - - - - - - -

[quote name="@WaverVelvet" date="2020-04-24 11:38:47" ] i like to envision them as the result of tiny wisps of power from their respective deity being manifested into eggs [/quote] That’s a really good idea! :0 Could I use that?
@WaverVelvet wrote on 2020-04-24 11:38:47:
i like to envision them as the result of tiny wisps of power from their respective deity being manifested into eggs
That’s a really good idea! :0 Could I use that?
*She/her
*Gen1 lover
*Talk to me about music, art,
books, and history! I'd love to chat!
MVU2bgM.png
@Bluetea yeah ofc! im glad you think it's cool!
@Bluetea yeah ofc! im glad you think it's cool!
tumblr_inline_qf7d4iYTRP1s3p7hf_500.png
Tbh it doesn’t really affect their lore for me. There’s only one dragon in the clan that’s planned to have a notable parental attachment.
Tbh it doesn’t really affect their lore for me. There’s only one dragon in the clan that’s planned to have a notable parental attachment.
sBdLZtA.png
mine just show up
mine just show up

____babab__aebe_
Vista: Bisexual Ribbon Vista: Genderfluid Ribbon
1 2 3