Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The revolution is happening in FR
1 2 3 4
1) Finding the forums
2) Learning that when you buy apparel slots, it's for all your dragons, not just one (I haven't bought an apparel slot yet, but this is gonna change all my dragons' outfits)
3) Glimmer & Gloom Extra Hard mode (it only takes 19 games with an average of 1 minute per round, so I get done in like 20-30 mins).
4) Learning that exalting is okay
5) Finding that sometimes the marketplace prices are cheaper than the Auction House prices
1) Finding the forums
2) Learning that when you buy apparel slots, it's for all your dragons, not just one (I haven't bought an apparel slot yet, but this is gonna change all my dragons' outfits)
3) Glimmer & Gloom Extra Hard mode (it only takes 19 games with an average of 1 minute per round, so I get done in like 20-30 mins).
4) Learning that exalting is okay
5) Finding that sometimes the marketplace prices are cheaper than the Auction House prices
66283183.png 66719993.png
I deposit a minimum of 100kt a day into my vault, and max the fairgrounds via G&G daily.

I also always level my fodder to 10, however to maximize profit I also breed a lot of my own fodder, shove the hatchlings in my den, and take them out, level, and exalt whenever they match one or more of the daily exalt bonuses! I also buy fodder (without HD cooldown), level them to 10, then shove them in my den to save for either the next time my flight does a DOM push of some sort, or for when they fit one or more of the exalt bonuses :)

I deposit a minimum of 100kt a day into my vault, and max the fairgrounds via G&G daily.

I also always level my fodder to 10, however to maximize profit I also breed a lot of my own fodder, shove the hatchlings in my den, and take them out, level, and exalt whenever they match one or more of the daily exalt bonuses! I also buy fodder (without HD cooldown), level them to 10, then shove them in my den to save for either the next time my flight does a DOM push of some sort, or for when they fit one or more of the exalt bonuses :)

oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
using hibernal den
I put dragons I'm not sure about in there. its been pretty helpful in helping me decide if i like them, or just impulsively wanted to keep them.

Grinding for something specific like a certain familiar or an egg in the Coli has really helped my food and loot gains. it made me realize how much i was missing during my previous grind method.

Learning to price dragons based on the exalt payout instead of based on breed or genes where the rarity is trivial
if you level to 7 sell offspring for 10-12kt
level 10 sell offpsring for 15-17kt
they will not sell as fast as a fodder floor priced dragon, but you are still getting the full value out of your dragon if it does sell before adulthood

Putting dragons for sale as hatchlings until they grow up, your fodder today might be someones rare xyz dragon that they needed for months.
It could be someones most prized and desired set of colors in a dragon, you just never know.

using hibernal den
I put dragons I'm not sure about in there. its been pretty helpful in helping me decide if i like them, or just impulsively wanted to keep them.

Grinding for something specific like a certain familiar or an egg in the Coli has really helped my food and loot gains. it made me realize how much i was missing during my previous grind method.

Learning to price dragons based on the exalt payout instead of based on breed or genes where the rarity is trivial
if you level to 7 sell offspring for 10-12kt
level 10 sell offpsring for 15-17kt
they will not sell as fast as a fodder floor priced dragon, but you are still getting the full value out of your dragon if it does sell before adulthood

Putting dragons for sale as hatchlings until they grow up, your fodder today might be someones rare xyz dragon that they needed for months.
It could be someones most prized and desired set of colors in a dragon, you just never know.

A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
1 2 3 4