Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | the reason why we hatch eggs
1 2 3 4 5
@InfectedWolf oh wow, that scry is pretty! i dont think i would be able to regene her tho,, i'm so broke >:,) unless anyone in the thread wants her?? o.o
@InfectedWolf oh wow, that scry is pretty! i dont think i would be able to regene her tho,, i'm so broke >:,) unless anyone in the thread wants her?? o.o
+16 fr time
maxed cauldron!
BE GAY DO CRIME ;;D
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50491836] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/504919/50491836_350.png[/img] [/url] this guy here was my second ever egg hatch. i haven't hatched another egg since, but i think that's because i've been wanting to instead bring in those sweet ah gems for swanging genes. so whenever i get an egg these days, i sell it. on another note, my taste in dragons is constantly changing, and g1s aren't something i really obsess over. maybe i also don't get as much as that gacha thrill from hatching as others do? on another note, part of me wants to pick up unwanted g1s on the ah, work according to the colours they have and gene them up, but hey, i don't have the money for that! well, maybe that's a lie. my treasure and gems always end up going elsewhere though lol. at the moment i'm trying to gene up this gal, and i got her for fodder price! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55648016] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/556481/55648016_350.png[/img] [/url]

50491836_350.png

this guy here was my second ever egg hatch. i haven't hatched another egg since, but i think that's because i've been wanting to instead bring in those sweet ah gems for swanging genes. so whenever i get an egg these days, i sell it.

on another note, my taste in dragons is constantly changing, and g1s aren't something i really obsess over. maybe i also don't get as much as that gacha thrill from hatching as others do? on another note, part of me wants to pick up unwanted g1s on the ah, work according to the colours they have and gene them up, but hey, i don't have the money for that!
well, maybe that's a lie. my treasure and gems always end up going elsewhere though lol. at the moment i'm trying to gene up this gal, and i got her for fodder price!

55648016_350.png
forum signature under construction WOOOHOOO!
I save up eggs to hatch on my birthday! I don't usually have much in the way of birthday celebrations irl so it's a nice way to treat myself. I'm hoping one day that I'll get a dragon I want to keep out of my mass hatches, but so far no luck!

I think... maybe I wouldn't be so interested in mass hatches if my first one hadn't gone so insanely well. I hatched like... three or four doubles? Two of which were really nice? One was a oilslick/grapefruit/grapefruit which is a perfect combo, since oilslick has grapefruit-coloured accents in poison and skink! :0 So I sold those bois, and even though it felt like a profit, I know I spent more on those eggs than I ever got back from them ahah.

None of my mass hatches since then have gone so well, but that's probably because I'm really picky with my dragons now and have very specific colours I'm looking for. It's still a fun little event to hatch a bunch of eggs, though! I love how other people will come along for the ride, post scries and whatnot. Makes it 10x more fun! :D

Overall, I love hatching eggs! But only when I have a lot of them to open. If it's just one then I'll sell instead because I don't find it much fun to open a small amount of 'em. The chances of getting something nice are too low.
I save up eggs to hatch on my birthday! I don't usually have much in the way of birthday celebrations irl so it's a nice way to treat myself. I'm hoping one day that I'll get a dragon I want to keep out of my mass hatches, but so far no luck!

I think... maybe I wouldn't be so interested in mass hatches if my first one hadn't gone so insanely well. I hatched like... three or four doubles? Two of which were really nice? One was a oilslick/grapefruit/grapefruit which is a perfect combo, since oilslick has grapefruit-coloured accents in poison and skink! :0 So I sold those bois, and even though it felt like a profit, I know I spent more on those eggs than I ever got back from them ahah.

None of my mass hatches since then have gone so well, but that's probably because I'm really picky with my dragons now and have very specific colours I'm looking for. It's still a fun little event to hatch a bunch of eggs, though! I love how other people will come along for the ride, post scries and whatnot. Makes it 10x more fun! :D

Overall, I love hatching eggs! But only when I have a lot of them to open. If it's just one then I'll sell instead because I don't find it much fun to open a small amount of 'em. The chances of getting something nice are too low.
only like one of my first few hatches was actually alright, i mainly hatch eggs on super-special occasions. HOWEVER, my christmas 2018 g1 was a double and my new years 2019 g1 was the ceo of lore and now every holiday i chase the eggs.
only like one of my first few hatches was actually alright, i mainly hatch eggs on super-special occasions. HOWEVER, my christmas 2018 g1 was a double and my new years 2019 g1 was the ceo of lore and now every holiday i chase the eggs.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
I feel that same slot machine rush thing, but I manage that by Only opening 1-3 eggs on days that are special to me - so like what people have said about birthdays, but also big events in my life like holidays, etc. That system works really well for me, especially cus I have a lot of eggs saved up from NotN + coli + scavenging. Interestingly, I've never really felt the need to mass hatch! I just work with the best combo I get out of 3, or if I like my first/second hatch I stop there [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
I feel that same slot machine rush thing, but I manage that by Only opening 1-3 eggs on days that are special to me - so like what people have said about birthdays, but also big events in my life like holidays, etc. That system works really well for me, especially cus I have a lot of eggs saved up from NotN + coli + scavenging. Interestingly, I've never really felt the need to mass hatch! I just work with the best combo I get out of 3, or if I like my first/second hatch I stop there
fKocHbO.png they/ze | FRT+3
I just woke up and reading this gave me a headache. I think I understand it though.

Seems the best thing for me is selling my eggs, huh.
I just woke up and reading this gave me a headache. I think I understand it though.

Seems the best thing for me is selling my eggs, huh.
fScibE1.png _ Toadie : He/Him
Wishlist
Art Twitter
Ask me about commissions!
__________ 13E1rPS.png
Looking for Candy Swirl M! Please PM me if you have an offer!
[quote name="Beetlefix" date="2020-04-22 02:23:38" ] It's kind of that "gambling addiction-trigger" we have as humans. [/quote] On the eggs and scattering front. Also with chests to a lesser degree, but those actually give you useful items, where as the previous can just be just throwing your money into the void.
Beetlefix wrote on 2020-04-22 02:23:38:
It's kind of that "gambling addiction-trigger" we have as humans.

On the eggs and scattering front.

Also with chests to a lesser degree, but those actually give you useful items, where as the previous can just be just throwing your money into the void.
4QFtgPW.png
In my lore, unhatched eggs are direct relatives to deities. So I love hatching. I can usually take an unhatched bab and scry them into something decent.
In my lore, unhatched eggs are direct relatives to deities. So I love hatching. I can usually take an unhatched bab and scry them into something decent.
in7SefG.png
@floofthe2nd is that leonardo from the teenage mutant ninja turtles well my first egg hatch was back when i was new and didn't know the worth of them [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56561325] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/565614/56561325_350.png[/img] [/url] ^^ i got this boy and i love him to death haha [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57848929] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/578490/57848929_350.png[/img] [/url] ^^ first noc hatch but i don't hatch g1s anymore since i'm trying to collect all the elemental eggs (the excess would be opened on my birthday next year)
@floofthe2nd

is that leonardo from the teenage mutant ninja turtles

well my first egg hatch was back when i was new and didn't know the worth of them

56561325_350.png

^^ i got this boy and i love him to death haha

57848929_350.png

^^ first noc hatch

but i don't hatch g1s anymore since i'm trying to collect all the elemental eggs (the excess would be opened on my birthday next year)
uYrm8PL.gif
But I dont hatch eggs..
But I dont hatch eggs..
akueye3.png
1 2 3 4 5