Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | it is 2am my dudes
1 2 3 4
[quote name="@SheeIsAPoof" date="2020-04-18 11:26:37" ] if it's going to be an actual accent, I'll totally buy it! I'll definitely be able to cover my cost, since I do have maybe 2.4kg worth of currency total, with a comfortable 2kg sitting in my vault. [/quote] I'm doing a draft now. If avien is not able to cover their full 50%, would you be willing to cover what they can't - e.g. if they can only afford to supply 450 gems, would you be willing to cover the other 390 for their half? Just for the record, if GASP results in selling 5 slots, the price per person would drop to 420g, and if it goes all the way up to 10 (though I doubt that many people would buy butterdancers) it would go as low as 300g.
@SheeIsAPoof wrote on 2020-04-18 11:26:37:
if it's going to be an actual accent, I'll totally buy it! I'll definitely be able to cover my cost, since I do have maybe 2.4kg worth of currency total, with a comfortable 2kg sitting in my vault.
I'm doing a draft now.
If avien is not able to cover their full 50%, would you be willing to cover what they can't - e.g. if they can only afford to supply 450 gems, would you be willing to cover the other 390 for their half?

Just for the record, if GASP results in selling 5 slots, the price per person would drop to 420g, and if it goes all the way up to 10 (though I doubt that many people would buy butterdancers) it would go as low as 300g.
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
i just keep looking at skydancer and i cannot twist that into stick of butter but ok
i just keep looking at skydancer and i cannot twist that into stick of butter but ok
@Paladingineer

my god i am now in crippling debt to you are you tom nook

i am totally gonna spend all my gems on this :')
@Paladingineer

i am totally gonna spend all my gems on this :')
uYrm8PL.gif
[quote name="avienary" date="2020-04-18 14:02:12" ] my god i am now in crippling debt to you are you tom nook [/quote] Haha! Well, @nebulova still has to give me the green light. The design was their idea, after all. I'm just refining it into a skin. [emoji=pearlcatcher winking size=1] [img]https://i.imgur.com/aN3ULJC.png[/img]
avienary wrote on 2020-04-18 14:02:12:
Haha!
Well, @nebulova still has to give me the green light. The design was their idea, after all. I'm just refining it into a skin.

aN3ULJC.png
oh my god?????????????????????????????????????
oh my god?????????????????????????????????????
KKdqwb1.gif hi, i'm etui

she/they
@Paladingineer go for it, i probably wouldn't ever make an actual skin out of it myself!
@Paladingineer go for it, i probably wouldn't ever make an actual skin out of it myself!
a
P9aWhak.png Qsi7AgW.png JNAfoEf.png Pgv53XB.png WKtl2lb.png
This is actually the funniest thread in the world,,, oh my god
This is actually the funniest thread in the world,,, oh my god
bogbeast
FR +3
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2326602/67#post_42951393]Butterdancer is now a real skin available for preorder. What have I done?[/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/9Epzm2k.png[/img][/center]
reading this thread took me from confused to intrigued to completely shocked criminally fast
reading this thread took me from confused to intrigued to completely shocked criminally fast
cringe
this thread is amazing
this thread is amazing
Waystone1.gif
1 2 3 4