Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Completionism (Vistas)
1 2 3 4 5 6
Not really? I am trying to fanderg a large series cast tho, which may kinda count
Not really? I am trying to fanderg a large series cast tho, which may kinda count
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
@Lonin That sounds like a healthy way to collect many things gently so you're prepared for whatever new updates come our way but not worrying on your way to preparedness.

@KitalphaHart it might count depending on how you're approaching it, but it sounds like you've escaped even most milder symptoms of the Completionism Curse XD
@Lonin That sounds like a healthy way to collect many things gently so you're prepared for whatever new updates come our way but not worrying on your way to preparedness.

@KitalphaHart it might count depending on how you're approaching it, but it sounds like you've escaped even most milder symptoms of the Completionism Curse XD
5917.pngtumblr_opq1fv62h41u3wsjco7_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsthp2ksAe1s23g03_540.pngVkRusUJ.png8095.png
massive mood. i have 53 vistas (not including the option not to have a vista ofc) and although i do use a lot of them, i haven't actually used all of them yet. some of said vistas are banshee brooch, riot of rot, plasmpool armor, and buttrocks
massive mood. i have 53 vistas (not including the option not to have a vista ofc) and although i do use a lot of them, i haven't actually used all of them yet. some of said vistas are banshee brooch, riot of rot, plasmpool armor, and buttrocks
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
@Edelgard exactly, when I went through to see which ones I was missing I discovered some I didn't even know I had because I've not even contemplated them since I applied them XD I do have a list of I think 2-3 vistas per dragon somewhere to encourage varied use, but that doesn't cover all of them with just 14 permas.
@Edelgard exactly, when I went through to see which ones I was missing I discovered some I didn't even know I had because I've not even contemplated them since I applied them XD I do have a list of I think 2-3 vistas per dragon somewhere to encourage varied use, but that doesn't cover all of them with just 14 permas.
5917.pngtumblr_opq1fv62h41u3wsjco7_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsthp2ksAe1s23g03_540.pngVkRusUJ.png8095.png
I want all the vistas but im lazy and dont want to spend gems
I want all the vistas but im lazy and dont want to spend gems
akueye3.png
@ThanosBottomText not wanting to spend gems is a biiiig thing holding me back for sure. So many other things I could spend 6kg on XD
@ThanosBottomText not wanting to spend gems is a biiiig thing holding me back for sure. So many other things I could spend 6kg on XD
[quote name="Sciencing" date="2020-04-05 05:01:14" ] @/ThanosBottomText not wanting to spend gems is a biiiig thing holding me back for sure. So many other things I could spend 6kg on XD [/quote] Oh I just dont spend them in general like rn I have 4600g and I dont really spend it on anything
Sciencing wrote on 2020-04-05 05:01:14:
@/ThanosBottomText not wanting to spend gems is a biiiig thing holding me back for sure. So many other things I could spend 6kg on XD
Oh I just dont spend them in general like rn I have 4600g and I dont really spend it on anything
akueye3.png
@ThanosBottomText ahhh same, I banned myself from vaulting any more when I hit 10kg in the vault but now they're just sitting there piling up outside the vault.

I keep telling myself one day I'll find something worth like 25kg and be really glad I was saving up but realistically that's unlikely XD
@ThanosBottomText ahhh same, I banned myself from vaulting any more when I hit 10kg in the vault but now they're just sitting there piling up outside the vault.

I keep telling myself one day I'll find something worth like 25kg and be really glad I was saving up but realistically that's unlikely XD
Tbh, I'm like the opposite of a completionist. I get collecting familiars, but I don't really understand the people who want every fest chest, or every vista. To me it only makes sense to get what I want to use (or in the case of fest items, what I can sell or donate later when they are worth more). Guess that shows there are lots of ways to play FR!
Tbh, I'm like the opposite of a completionist. I get collecting familiars, but I don't really understand the people who want every fest chest, or every vista. To me it only makes sense to get what I want to use (or in the case of fest items, what I can sell or donate later when they are worth more). Guess that shows there are lots of ways to play FR!
jCVhFoZ.gif
@Zhukov As a player who has real difficulty with long term ownership of dragons, I've definitely got to agree with the notion that there's lots of ways to play the game XD
@Zhukov As a player who has real difficulty with long term ownership of dragons, I've definitely got to agree with the notion that there's lots of ways to play the game XD
1 2 3 4 5 6