Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how do you not buy dragons?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
i don't have food to buy dragons, lol
all these g1s are eating up everything. need them gone!
and i already have breeding pairs of my fav color combo in the game so i just keep all those babies

i guess it would take a super special dragon to catch my eye nowadays, if i ever even go to the AH to look at 'em
i don't have food to buy dragons, lol
all these g1s are eating up everything. need them gone!
and i already have breeding pairs of my fav color combo in the game so i just keep all those babies

i guess it would take a super special dragon to catch my eye nowadays, if i ever even go to the AH to look at 'em
yzUX307.png
I have been trying to figure this out for 7 years, [img]https://i.imgur.com/vPTy0r7.png[/img]
I have been trying to figure this out for 7 years,

vPTy0r7.png
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

Simple: breed the pretties yourself

boom, problem solved
Simple: breed the pretties yourself

boom, problem solved
295275f44e36622cbdd25bbe1f587f69b7f98d6d.png
Realize that they may be pretty, but by the time the months up they'll be resold or exalted :)
Realize that they may be pretty, but by the time the months up they'll be resold or exalted :)
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | fandragons
I'm broke.

But for real though I realize I can't save every one so I think would this dragon fit in to my clan...if not I ignore it unless it is really cool (that's how I got willow) she would have been fodder otherwise.
I'm broke.

But for real though I realize I can't save every one so I think would this dragon fit in to my clan...if not I ignore it unless it is really cool (that's how I got willow) she would have been fodder otherwise.
Please call me Ace. ALWAYS PING IF NOT MY FOURM..it helps me respond easier.
[quote name="Museless" date="2020-03-23 18:25:06" ] Don't visit the dragon section of the AH. Don't open Dragons for Sale. Don't look in my discord groups' sales sections. [/quote] this this this. I have a lot of treasure saved up for apparel, went window shopping in the forum, and spent 200kt on three dragons and I'm currently saving up for another dragon for 500kt [emoji=spiral happy size=1]
Museless wrote on 2020-03-23 18:25:06:
Don't visit the dragon section of the AH. Don't open Dragons for Sale. Don't look in my discord groups' sales sections.
this this this. I have a lot of treasure saved up for apparel, went window shopping in the forum, and spent 200kt on three dragons and I'm currently saving up for another dragon for 500kt
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif » Felox
» ATL | FR +3
» Discord: #9976
» Directory
gen 1s. must hatch. from Egg!!!!!!!

gen 1s. must hatch. from Egg!!!!!!!

Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
I don't buy dragons by frequently buying transient dragons.

All the joy of buying a dragon, frequent AH visits, and I already know how they're leaving my lair to get that lair space back.

In the past few months, I've only bought... not even ten dragons that I intended to keep indefinitely. And even then, one of them has been exalted, and two more are on the way out once this nest hatches.

I still get new dragons in my lair every day - most of them from breeding, I really like hatching one nest per day - but I still purchase breeding project partners. All of them go to Spacedad as soon as they're grown/their nest has hatched. (Or if my Den has space, they're leveled and wait there for the next Arcane push.)

I also pick up G1s, then level them to 25 and sell them down the road.

... it might help that I don't have the patience to look through Dragons for Sale, though.

In terms of saving money, I'd actually recommend either mentally dividing it (for example, I'm going to be brewing a Capsule gene soon, I need to always have 100kt on hand) or knowing exactly how you'll get more and stick to it (or i can have 30kt on hand, and exalt 7 level 7s once I'm ready to brew, or keep 25kt on hand and make sure to max the Fairgrounds).

I'm also the type of person who can talk myself out of most impulse purchases, and I have decent cashflow coming in and nothing expensive to save for (besides lair expansions, but there's no urgency) so I don't mind spending much.
I don't buy dragons by frequently buying transient dragons.

All the joy of buying a dragon, frequent AH visits, and I already know how they're leaving my lair to get that lair space back.

In the past few months, I've only bought... not even ten dragons that I intended to keep indefinitely. And even then, one of them has been exalted, and two more are on the way out once this nest hatches.

I still get new dragons in my lair every day - most of them from breeding, I really like hatching one nest per day - but I still purchase breeding project partners. All of them go to Spacedad as soon as they're grown/their nest has hatched. (Or if my Den has space, they're leveled and wait there for the next Arcane push.)

I also pick up G1s, then level them to 25 and sell them down the road.

... it might help that I don't have the patience to look through Dragons for Sale, though.

In terms of saving money, I'd actually recommend either mentally dividing it (for example, I'm going to be brewing a Capsule gene soon, I need to always have 100kt on hand) or knowing exactly how you'll get more and stick to it (or i can have 30kt on hand, and exalt 7 level 7s once I'm ready to brew, or keep 25kt on hand and make sure to max the Fairgrounds).

I'm also the type of person who can talk myself out of most impulse purchases, and I have decent cashflow coming in and nothing expensive to save for (besides lair expansions, but there's no urgency) so I don't mind spending much.
He/She/They | FR +3
I've come to realize that if it isn't a G1, I tend to exalt it within a day or two. If I find a pretty G1, I look at how many projects I currently have and remind myself that it takes me three months to gene a dragon. That usually stops the urge to buy a new derg.
I've come to realize that if it isn't a G1, I tend to exalt it within a day or two. If I find a pretty G1, I look at how many projects I currently have and remind myself that it takes me three months to gene a dragon. That usually stops the urge to buy a new derg.
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
"Not a g1 that looks like a character I like or OC i have. Bye"
"Not a g1 that looks like a character I like or OC i have. Bye"
1562ca122aceba74f63dd23c98a100c9ca09d249.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7