Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly FR Stream - Thursdays 5pmPST
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20
Would love to join, ping me please!
Would love to join, ping me please!
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
There will be another stream tomorrow night! Hope to see people there! And just in case I forgot to put this on the link post, the prizes for the giveaway this week will be... [item=messengers scroll]x50 [item=accent: a night in the clouds] [item=bamboo breeze cape]
There will be another stream tomorrow night! Hope to see people there!

And just in case I forgot to put this on the link post, the prizes for the giveaway this week will be...

x50 Accent: A Night in the Clouds Bamboo Breeze Cape
WMVWGXM.png
I'll try to make it to the stream!! I've been playing animal crossing literally nonstop since your last stream so hopefully i can actually remember in time [emoji=coatl laughing]
I'll try to make it to the stream!! I've been playing animal crossing literally nonstop since your last stream so hopefully i can actually remember in time
ba8c83998b3a7f70fb8990c16bf04d399e168b3a.png 0380532847948e764059537ff47af60516ce6178.png
I'll be starting in about 10 minutes, feel free to come hang out in chat while you wait! This week we are giving away... [item=messengers scroll]x50 [item=accent: a night in the clouds] [item=bamboo breeze cape] @toadie @ElectricDomance @lavendersoap @Xeriau @StopMotionDragon @BaldwinBogsneak @MidnightFall @AlmightyAmu @darkmicewar @Munchcatto @Watercolour @Medenadragon @Loyalties @Drakessis @mysticSpaghetti @Laluzi @hyphen @Reilon @Digivice @Greywaren @Drymm @Dreamson @Wholesome @Toldentops @Doxiunoia @Maikatze @Spark @Skrywer @BlazingSkyDragon @Severynn @Bloodwyrm @Solstices @R47 @Armie @philodendron @Felox @WolfprintsSC @Sephora34 @SparkWings
I'll be starting in about 10 minutes, feel free to come hang out in chat while you wait!

This week we are giving away...
x50 Accent: A Night in the Clouds Bamboo Breeze Cape

@toadie @ElectricDomance @lavendersoap @Xeriau @StopMotionDragon @BaldwinBogsneak @MidnightFall @AlmightyAmu @darkmicewar @Munchcatto @Watercolour @Medenadragon @Loyalties @Drakessis @mysticSpaghetti @Laluzi @hyphen @Reilon @Digivice @Greywaren @Drymm @Dreamson @Wholesome @Toldentops @Doxiunoia @Maikatze @Spark @Skrywer @BlazingSkyDragon @Severynn @Bloodwyrm @Solstices @R47 @Armie @philodendron @Felox @WolfprintsSC @Sephora34 @SparkWings
WMVWGXM.png
Joining!
Joining!
fScibE1.png _ Toadie : He/Him
Wishlist
Art Twitter
Ask me about commissions!
__________ 13E1rPS.png
Looking for Candy Swirl M! Please PM me if you have an offer!
Had so much fun tonight! Please add me to your ping list so I can try to catch them more often!
Had so much fun tonight! Please add me to your ping list so I can try to catch them more often!
new_signature_sivec_by_akesari-dc0wdjo.png
Formerly Akesari
She | Her

Accent Shop
Art Shop
Fest Adopt Shop
Hatchery
This sounds like it could be fun, I'd like to be added to the pinglist please~
This sounds like it could be fun, I'd like to be added to the pinglist please~
@Maybelline

Please ping me!
@Maybelline