Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How does shaming apparel work?
1 2
Generally, apparel of shame is usually just stuff that looks goofy or outright bad on a dragon.

I think the most commonly used items for this purpose are satin tunics, marva's sweaters and eyes, sandwaste turbans and pleated ruffs.
Generally, apparel of shame is usually just stuff that looks goofy or outright bad on a dragon.

I think the most commonly used items for this purpose are satin tunics, marva's sweaters and eyes, sandwaste turbans and pleated ruffs.
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
I used fezes when i first joined cause it was the only thing I had two of and didn't want to buy anything. :/ Haven't apparel shamed in a while though.
I used fezes when i first joined cause it was the only thing I had two of and didn't want to buy anything. :/ Haven't apparel shamed in a while though.
8pUXRV3.pngEypKCgu.png5aTXnyW.pngE4TsE7N.png
tn0RSo5.pngMUYNhfy.png
i use eyes or masques usually.. but honestly i use eyes a lot just because why not
i use eyes or masques usually.. but honestly i use eyes a lot just because why not
scrying workshop save me....scrying workshop...save me scrying workshop
5hF3FGk.pngyGbxkXV.png
qeQwZlo.png5iXiC8z.pngmlHpBMC.png
There are accents...
There are accents...
I think Marva's apparel in general works pretty great.
...Said the person who actually uses sweaters.
I think Marva's apparel in general works pretty great.
...Said the person who actually uses sweaters.
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
Ahem [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55318368] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/553184/55318368_350.png[/img] [/url] Get your self some eyes, a mask, and throw some other silly stuff on them. Marva's cloak looks the best if you have one, if not it will be amazing either way
Ahem

55318368_350.png

Get your self some eyes, a mask, and throw some other silly stuff on them. Marva's cloak looks the best if you have one, if not it will be amazing either way
RYAN.png
Any dragon who weggs me is getting the foot fungus of shame.
Any dragon who weggs me is getting the foot fungus of shame.
1 2