Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's Your Most Expensive Mistake?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
i listed my pixie procession for 290t instead of 290kt :)

i never got it back despite trying to post in a few different places, but some amazing person gifted me 300g :,)

i never got it back despite trying to post in a few different places, but some amazing person gifted me 300g :,)
laV4cLs.gif
[quote name="variian" date="2020-02-27 09:17:34" ] i listed my pixie procession for 290t instead of 290kt :) [/quote] Ooof, this reminds me of when I sold an old accent for a few hundred treasure, instead of gems. I still get upset when I remember, especially when I look at how expensive they are now...
variian wrote on 2020-02-27 09:17:34:

Ooof, this reminds me of when I sold an old accent for a few hundred treasure, instead of gems. I still get upset when I remember, especially when I look at how expensive they are now...
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
That I didn't buy a light sprite back in 2016 when they were only 45kg.
That I didn't buy a light sprite back in 2016 when they were only 45kg.
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
I hoard sold an egg once when it was still a thing. I also gave an eliminate to Crim because I had so many. Newbie mistakes, we all make them. But my most expensive in terms of projects I missed out on? I didn't grind for scattersights, even though I was there on that weekend. [i]Instead I spent 92 of them on this lad:[/i] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22856383] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/228564/22856383_350.png[/img] [/url] #worthit
I hoard sold an egg once when it was still a thing.
I also gave an eliminate to Crim because I had so many.

Newbie mistakes, we all make them.

But my most expensive in terms of projects I missed out on? I didn't grind for scattersights, even though I was there on that weekend.
Instead I spent 92 of them on this lad:

22856383_350.png

#worthit
shop_banner.png
I gave away a 5 digit dragon for free.

I sold a 5 digit imp for 3kg-ish.

Sold a four digit 2nd gen wc for only 30kg.
I gave away a 5 digit dragon for free.

I sold a 5 digit imp for 3kg-ish.

Sold a four digit 2nd gen wc for only 30kg.
siggy.png
maybe not so much of a mistake as a regret, but i had two double g1s that i sold for maybe less than i should have because i wanted them gone. i dug them up with dragon search and scried them and WHY DID I EVER SELL YOU *cries in regret*

also the amount of g1s ive impulse bought, gened, then yeeted a week later is. too damn high. i've gotten much better with this but my wallet still weeps

also! gening g1s then deciding on different plans only after ive dropped thousands of t/g on them. onella, persist, dengue, my wallet hates you with her entire being
maybe not so much of a mistake as a regret, but i had two double g1s that i sold for maybe less than i should have because i wanted them gone. i dug them up with dragon search and scried them and WHY DID I EVER SELL YOU *cries in regret*

also the amount of g1s ive impulse bought, gened, then yeeted a week later is. too damn high. i've gotten much better with this but my wallet still weeps

also! gening g1s then deciding on different plans only after ive dropped thousands of t/g on them. onella, persist, dengue, my wallet hates you with her entire being
QQnBZuq.gif
if you are reading this you get a cookie
persist/percy | he/they | fr+3
643gino.gif
@lavendersoap I think I was spending 2-8 hours in coli most days back then. Selling everything I got.
@lavendersoap I think I was spending 2-8 hours in coli most days back then. Selling everything I got.
I was geneing up a banescale, so I bought some fans. Gaolor fans. For my banescale. [emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1]
I was geneing up a banescale, so I bought some fans.

Gaolor fans. For my banescale.

7hN3sEu.png
So far it's buying a skin I ended up not using. It hardly ever happens, and it's not the end of the world because I can always resell, but unless it's a super popular skin it can take ages to get bought up. Sigh.
So far it's buying a skin I ended up not using. It hardly ever happens, and it's not the end of the world because I can always resell, but unless it's a super popular skin it can take ages to get bought up. Sigh.
Buying Food UMAs
I accidentally bought 5 lair slots I neither wanted nor needed when I was trying to access the hibernal den. It cost over 1 million coins.

I also gave away a nature sprite back in 2015.
I accidentally bought 5 lair slots I neither wanted nor needed when I was trying to access the hibernal den. It cost over 1 million coins.

I also gave away a nature sprite back in 2015.
LxbWmll.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10