Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | lookinat my lore after realizing i’m nb
1 2 3
this? this is a mood
this? this is a mood
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
maybe the amount of gay dragons in my lore says something about me. who knows?
maybe the amount of gay dragons in my lore says something about me. who knows?
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
i think there’s like 3 straight dragons in my entire lair tbh
i think there’s like 3 straight dragons in my entire lair tbh
KKdqwb1.gif hi, i'm etui

she/they
I am very, very slowly figuring out my lore, but I have two husbands (with two adopted children, and then a female spiral who just kinda.....fell into the familiy) and a pan female Tundra, who is dating a lovely lady in my friend's clan.

I've also got two other ladies who might be dating, and I definitely want to fit at least one poly in there somewhere..... h m m
I am very, very slowly figuring out my lore, but I have two husbands (with two adopted children, and then a female spiral who just kinda.....fell into the familiy) and a pan female Tundra, who is dating a lovely lady in my friend's clan.

I've also got two other ladies who might be dating, and I definitely want to fit at least one poly in there somewhere..... h m m
sculkquest.pngIconx100t.png
the only m/f ship in my lore are two bi dragons lmao
the only m/f ship in my lore are two bi dragons lmao
64c30401733ae4e133884923ad852837b6290850.png
and though i can't quite percieve it; i can tell it's there by the way it's not quite there.
ray ESFJ-T fr time +18 he/she
tumblr_picp47hhuG1wgsqgoo1_250.gif
tumblr_pjnlo2dKLW1s80v72o6_100.png
i love how we project ourselves into our dragons :D that's why looking at lairs is so fascinating to me~ it's a part of all of us!
i love how we project ourselves into our dragons :D that's why looking at lairs is so fascinating to me~ it's a part of all of us!
yzUX307.png
[quote name="SwiftIsHere" date="2020-02-17 01:53:24" ] That's a mood. Cis? Straight? What are those words? My lair's never heard of them, that's for sure! [/quote] Cis and straight? Sounds like a nightmare, go back to bed.
SwiftIsHere wrote on 2020-02-17 01:53:24:
That's a mood. Cis? Straight? What are those words? My lair's never heard of them, that's for sure!

Cis and straight? Sounds like a nightmare, go back to bed.

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/245436982728196107/575567764719271946/postdivider.png[/img] [font=lucida console][size=4][color=#ad6200]I[/color][/size] swear, over 80% of my lair is agender. A good chunk of them are also horrifying bug-alien-robots for whom concepts like 'gender' and 'attraction' are entirely foreign. EDIT: also same @/ahzidal, 100% of my lair is aroace, even the ones who aren't agender.
postdivider.png
I swear, over 80% of my lair is agender. A good chunk of them are also horrifying bug-alien-robots for whom concepts like 'gender' and 'attraction' are entirely foreign.

EDIT: also same @/ahzidal, 100% of my lair is aroace, even the ones who aren't agender.
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
my clan is entirely some form of LGBT because i'm weak and find the concept of writing and trying to make cishet dragons/relationships literally impossible
i'm a heavily gay-leaning bi trans man and i just like to project, yknow
my clan is entirely some form of LGBT because i'm weak and find the concept of writing and trying to make cishet dragons/relationships literally impossible
i'm a heavily gay-leaning bi trans man and i just like to project, yknow
hkazXyz.png
- he/him
- 25 y/o
- bird nerd
- pings + random frq ok!
52qPuy7.png
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/245436982728196107/575567764719271946/postdivider.png[/img] [font=lucida console][size=4][color=#ad6200]I[/color][/size] meant it in a sarcastic/joking manner, but in retrospect I can see how it could be read that way. I'll revise it a bit. @voidbeast
postdivider.png
I meant it in a sarcastic/joking manner, but in retrospect I can see how it could be read that way. I'll revise it a bit. @voidbeast
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
1 2 3