Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon-related trust issues
1 2
I'm actually on a personal quest right now to get all of my permas to level 25! Luckily, I spend a ton of time in the coli as it is, and I don't mind the time it takes to get a dragon to max level. Usually I've just been leveling 1 perma alongside fodder in the Mire, that way I can chip away at my project but also make some money ^-^

I can understand not wanting to send your dragons to someone else for fear of them not being returned, especially dragons you've worked so hard on. I don't think I've ever sent any of my dragons out; I've had no reason to, and I'm very emotionally attached to most of them haha.

I'd offer to level them up for you, but uh, you just finished saying how you were too scared to send them to someone, which it totally understandable. I'd be pretty paranoid about sending any of my dragons to someone (unless that someone is my best friend or sister, because I trust them).

Too bad I can't like, remotely level them up for you, to ensure they didn't actually go anywhere. I mean, I guess I could offer collateral, as I'm a mostly gen1 lair and am very attached to all of them. And as lovely as your dragons are, I don't actually like doubles anyway, so I'd have no reason to keep those two XD. Not that I'd keep any of them anyway; I love my gen1s because of how much work I put into them, and most of them I hatched myself.

Whoops I think I'm starting to ramble XD point is, yeah, you never know who you can trust with your pixel babies, and I too would be very paranoid about sending out any of my kids. Luckily, I don't need to :P
I'm actually on a personal quest right now to get all of my permas to level 25! Luckily, I spend a ton of time in the coli as it is, and I don't mind the time it takes to get a dragon to max level. Usually I've just been leveling 1 perma alongside fodder in the Mire, that way I can chip away at my project but also make some money ^-^

I can understand not wanting to send your dragons to someone else for fear of them not being returned, especially dragons you've worked so hard on. I don't think I've ever sent any of my dragons out; I've had no reason to, and I'm very emotionally attached to most of them haha.

I'd offer to level them up for you, but uh, you just finished saying how you were too scared to send them to someone, which it totally understandable. I'd be pretty paranoid about sending any of my dragons to someone (unless that someone is my best friend or sister, because I trust them).

Too bad I can't like, remotely level them up for you, to ensure they didn't actually go anywhere. I mean, I guess I could offer collateral, as I'm a mostly gen1 lair and am very attached to all of them. And as lovely as your dragons are, I don't actually like doubles anyway, so I'd have no reason to keep those two XD. Not that I'd keep any of them anyway; I love my gen1s because of how much work I put into them, and most of them I hatched myself.

Whoops I think I'm starting to ramble XD point is, yeah, you never know who you can trust with your pixel babies, and I too would be very paranoid about sending out any of my kids. Luckily, I don't need to :P
oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
I'd never send any of my dragons to a leveling service. I'm fine with just leveling them myself. . . plus, I've heard stories about how people send their dragons to someone else for leveling/breeding and then that person randomly leaves FR. I'm sure it's rare, but it's still not a risk I want to take with my pixellated dragon children.
I'd never send any of my dragons to a leveling service. I'm fine with just leveling them myself. . . plus, I've heard stories about how people send their dragons to someone else for leveling/breeding and then that person randomly leaves FR. I'm sure it's rare, but it's still not a risk I want to take with my pixellated dragon children.
39171734.pnguglyplushies.pngsephydragflipped.png
I got my b-day dragon leveled up by this very trustworthy training service. Any other training services however are just a huge gamble. Sorry but I love my g1s all too much to send them to anyone else.
I got my b-day dragon leveled up by this very trustworthy training service. Any other training services however are just a huge gamble. Sorry but I love my g1s all too much to send them to anyone else.
1 2