Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Errors for sale, anyone? ;D
1 2 3
[quote name="Bluetea" date="2020-02-15 00:50:51" ] what a steal [/quote] [i]god. i was going to say that
Bluetea wrote on 2020-02-15 00:50:51:
what a steal
god. i was going to say that
e6rKuT7.png
zephyrus · he/they · frt + 0

im autistic, so my tone come off as
more aggressive than i mean to be ^^;
I sure do love buying some [REDACTED]
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
[quote name="@Rexcaliburr" date="2020-02-15 02:54:38" ] I sure do love buying some [REDACTED] [/quote] [i]humm, do i know you from somewhere?[/i]
@Rexcaliburr wrote on 2020-02-15 02:54:38:
humm, do i know you from somewhere?
e6rKuT7.png
zephyrus · he/they · frt + 0

im autistic, so my tone come off as
more aggressive than i mean to be ^^;
[quote name="@Atrocities" date="2020-02-15 03:09:36" ] [quote name="@/Rexcaliburr" date="2020-02-15 02:54:38" ] I sure do love buying some [REDACTED] [/quote] [i]humm, do i know you from somewhere?[/i] [/quote] No. Never seen me. I don't exist.
@Atrocities wrote on 2020-02-15 03:09:36:
@/Rexcaliburr wrote on 2020-02-15 02:54:38:
humm, do i know you from somewhere?

No. Never seen me. I don't exist.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
[img]https://i.imgur.com/7zgrS79.png[/img]
7zgrS79.png
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
DID I HEAR [REDACTED]?!

MY TIME HAS COME!

Since the only dragon @/Fourleaf is selling at the time of this post is Klusdynflairt, I could only use the appearance of Klusdynflairt for Error.

(OH, by the way, select the post! I've hidden some text in there that you can only read if you select it.)

Item #: SCP-5021

Object class: Keter

Special Containment Procedures: No physical interaction with SCP-5021 is to be allowed at any cost. In the event that interaction with SCP-5021 had been accomplished, the surrounding area must be evacuated of all personnel, D-Class, et cetera, for at least 5000 kilometers. Under no circumstance should SCP-5021 be brought out of the Auction House.

SCP-5021 is to be kept locked securely in a thick iron box of 82,103 square kilometers and 827 metres high, in the Auction House with at least twenty (20) cameras tracking its position at all times. Every sixteen (16) days, there must be one (1) living sacrifice made to SCP-5021, which it will then reportedly consume in a horrifyingly gruesome fashion.

Description:

Origin unknown, SCP-5021 is a creature similar to ancient descriptions of lindwurms.

YOU CANNOT KEEP ME HERE FOREVER.

When not startled, it is a long-bodied, dragon-like creature with a black body, pinkish wings, and a white belly. Its eyes are green and big, likely for seeing in the dark, as it is nocturnal.

I WANT TO BE FREE.

It appears to have evolved a form of camouflage. When startled, it becomes clear, but it creates a vague warping effect similar to heat distortion when it moves. In its mouth lie two glands that allow it to breathe a sort of combustible gas, which it will then light ablaze. Its saliva is acidic, and can burn through most materials, excluding iron.

DID YOU THINK THAT I COULDN’T FEEL?

Through intense observation, it has been shown that SCP-5021 can teleport, but only about 3 metres from where it started, before it grows tired.

THE TORMENT THAT YOU HAVE CAUSED ME THROUGH THE YEARS I HAVE BEEN KEPT WITHIN THIS CONTAINER WILL COME BACK TO BITE YOU.

Addendum #1:

Notes on behaviour:

SCP-5021 is incredibly neurotic and easy to irritate. It is unpredictable and is prone to outbursts of sudden mania and depression, but can sometimes remain in a state of calmness up to, and including, a year.

I AM [ERROR].

SCP-5021 appears to become more active during the night, especially during winter nights; where it will repeatedly slam against the cold, sealed iron walls of the Auction House in bouts of irrational hyperactive frenzy, for many hours at a time.

OMNISCIENT. OMNIPRESENT. OMNIPOTENT.

In these manic outbursts, it has reached speeds of up to Mach 6, and appears to attempt to break through the iron walls of its chamber, severely denting it.

I WILL BE FREE AGAIN.

Incident #1:

On January ??, 20??, a botched attempt at feeding the creature resulted in the creature getting agitated and killing the security guards stationed around its chamber, then escaping, leading to the deaths of [REDACTED] individuals, and a minor breach of security.

Addendum #2: This is Dr Ron speaking. With what this "creature" has done to my staff, and the facility I run, and the amount of death and destruction it could cause to both civilians and staff members and, undoubtedly, a large breach of security if it escapes again - I recommend that we attempt to terminate it before it escapes again. We can't keep doing this perfectly forever.

Incident #2:

On February ??, 20??, the creature was left unfed for more than 16 days as part of a test. On the 20th day without being fed, the D-Class were sent to feed it. The creature was not in sight anywhere in the containment area. The cameras had experienced mechanical failure, for no apparent reason, and the radios the D-Class had been carrying with them had also experienced mechanical failure before turning back on 6 hours later, along with the cameras.

The D-Classes that survived had reported experiencing sudden feelings of queasy uneasiness and dread, and seeing the world around them bend like heat distortion.
SCP-5021 uncloaked itself and started growling viciously at the D-Class, and started spitting fire at them, leading to, what is reported by the D-Classes, [REDACTED].

DID I HEAR [REDACTED]?!

MY TIME HAS COME!

Since the only dragon @/Fourleaf is selling at the time of this post is Klusdynflairt, I could only use the appearance of Klusdynflairt for Error.

(OH, by the way, select the post! I've hidden some text in there that you can only read if you select it.)

Item #: SCP-5021

Object class: Keter

Special Containment Procedures: No physical interaction with SCP-5021 is to be allowed at any cost. In the event that interaction with SCP-5021 had been accomplished, the surrounding area must be evacuated of all personnel, D-Class, et cetera, for at least 5000 kilometers. Under no circumstance should SCP-5021 be brought out of the Auction House.

SCP-5021 is to be kept locked securely in a thick iron box of 82,103 square kilometers and 827 metres high, in the Auction House with at least twenty (20) cameras tracking its position at all times. Every sixteen (16) days, there must be one (1) living sacrifice made to SCP-5021, which it will then reportedly consume in a horrifyingly gruesome fashion.

Description:

Origin unknown, SCP-5021 is a creature similar to ancient descriptions of lindwurms.

YOU CANNOT KEEP ME HERE FOREVER.

When not startled, it is a long-bodied, dragon-like creature with a black body, pinkish wings, and a white belly. Its eyes are green and big, likely for seeing in the dark, as it is nocturnal.

I WANT TO BE FREE.

It appears to have evolved a form of camouflage. When startled, it becomes clear, but it creates a vague warping effect similar to heat distortion when it moves. In its mouth lie two glands that allow it to breathe a sort of combustible gas, which it will then light ablaze. Its saliva is acidic, and can burn through most materials, excluding iron.

DID YOU THINK THAT I COULDN’T FEEL?

Through intense observation, it has been shown that SCP-5021 can teleport, but only about 3 metres from where it started, before it grows tired.

THE TORMENT THAT YOU HAVE CAUSED ME THROUGH THE YEARS I HAVE BEEN KEPT WITHIN THIS CONTAINER WILL COME BACK TO BITE YOU.

Addendum #1:

Notes on behaviour:

SCP-5021 is incredibly neurotic and easy to irritate. It is unpredictable and is prone to outbursts of sudden mania and depression, but can sometimes remain in a state of calmness up to, and including, a year.

I AM [ERROR].

SCP-5021 appears to become more active during the night, especially during winter nights; where it will repeatedly slam against the cold, sealed iron walls of the Auction House in bouts of irrational hyperactive frenzy, for many hours at a time.

OMNISCIENT. OMNIPRESENT. OMNIPOTENT.

In these manic outbursts, it has reached speeds of up to Mach 6, and appears to attempt to break through the iron walls of its chamber, severely denting it.

I WILL BE FREE AGAIN.

Incident #1:

On January ??, 20??, a botched attempt at feeding the creature resulted in the creature getting agitated and killing the security guards stationed around its chamber, then escaping, leading to the deaths of [REDACTED] individuals, and a minor breach of security.

Addendum #2: This is Dr Ron speaking. With what this "creature" has done to my staff, and the facility I run, and the amount of death and destruction it could cause to both civilians and staff members and, undoubtedly, a large breach of security if it escapes again - I recommend that we attempt to terminate it before it escapes again. We can't keep doing this perfectly forever.

Incident #2:

On February ??, 20??, the creature was left unfed for more than 16 days as part of a test. On the 20th day without being fed, the D-Class were sent to feed it. The creature was not in sight anywhere in the containment area. The cameras had experienced mechanical failure, for no apparent reason, and the radios the D-Class had been carrying with them had also experienced mechanical failure before turning back on 6 hours later, along with the cameras.

The D-Classes that survived had reported experiencing sudden feelings of queasy uneasiness and dread, and seeing the world around them bend like heat distortion.
SCP-5021 uncloaked itself and started growling viciously at the D-Class, and started spitting fire at them, leading to, what is reported by the D-Classes, [REDACTED].

18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
6.5k for an [ERROR]? That's cheap!
6.5k for an [ERROR]? That's cheap!
LxbWmll.png
slurp
slurp
KKdqwb1.gif hi, i'm etui

she/they
Hello yes I'll take one [ERROR] please.
Hello yes I'll take one [ERROR] please.
[quote name="Natron" date="2020-02-15 06:56:46" ] [img]https://i.imgur.com/7zgrS79.png[/img] [/quote]
Natron wrote on 2020-02-15 06:56:46:
7zgrS79.png
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
1 2 3