Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Is flight rising dieing
1 2 3 4 5 6
No 2,500-3,000 is pretty normal. During fests, or large updates it sometimes gets up to 6,000 though
No 2,500-3,000 is pretty normal. During fests, or large updates it sometimes gets up to 6,000 though
*She/her
*Gen1 lover
*Talk to me about music, art,
books, and history! I'd love to chat!
MVU2bgM.png
The site is doing really well to me, as someone who's been here just six months. Though I swear they need better advertising for themselves or better SEO. As many times as I have searched "dragons" "dragon pictures" and the like in Google in the past six years, I never found this place until a writer's Discord group enlightened me. I would have thrown so much money at it in 2013 for the KS.
The site is doing really well to me, as someone who's been here just six months. Though I swear they need better advertising for themselves or better SEO. As many times as I have searched "dragons" "dragon pictures" and the like in Google in the past six years, I never found this place until a writer's Discord group enlightened me. I would have thrown so much money at it in 2013 for the KS.
Nest Rentals! I offer Fire nests here at 2kt a pair, no lunch boxes needed. Warning that I am a 12-hr shift night worker and might miss a day on incubation here and there. :(
Feel free to ping me anywhere! I try to subscribe to threads I create, but pings are always cool.
yeah like others have said, i specifically rememeber hitting at/almost 7k during the banescale release! having played almost 3 and a half years, i can certainly say the user count has gone up on the daily :D it used to not be over 2k in the late evening (server time) like it is when i'm writing this post!
yeah like others have said, i specifically rememeber hitting at/almost 7k during the banescale release! having played almost 3 and a half years, i can certainly say the user count has gone up on the daily :D it used to not be over 2k in the late evening (server time) like it is when i'm writing this post!
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
[quote name="Falinks" date="2020-02-09 04:16:25" ] not really sure how you came to this conclusion when you've had an account for about half a week, not gonna lie [/quote] my thoughts exactly...
Falinks wrote on 2020-02-09 04:16:25:
not really sure how you came to this conclusion when you've had an account for about half a week, not gonna lie

my thoughts exactly...
I don't have a clue, do you? // Aberrant Cauldron Project
have you ever been on a pet site before lol?
have you ever been on a pet site before lol?
STW9f2s.png
[quote name="Falinks" date="2020-02-09 04:16:25" ] not really sure how you came to this conclusion when you've had an account for about half a week, not gonna lie [/quote] ajfkahs
Falinks wrote on 2020-02-09 04:16:25:
not really sure how you came to this conclusion when you've had an account for about half a week, not gonna lie

ajfkahs
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

At this exact moment, the game has 1314 active users. It's 6am EST. Pretty sure everyone's asleep right now and there's still over 1000 people on the site.
At this exact moment, the game has 1314 active users. It's 6am EST. Pretty sure everyone's asleep right now and there's still over 1000 people on the site.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
Number of online players aside, in my 4 years on the site I see a bunch of actively engaged community members and new faces popping up every day. FR has an extremely strong community and we aren’t going anywhere any time soon
Number of online players aside, in my 4 years on the site I see a bunch of actively engaged community members and new faces popping up every day. FR has an extremely strong community and we aren’t going anywhere any time soon
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
1 2 3 4 5 6