Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lack of everything during ICE Festival
1 2 3
Digging is just one of the ways to get fest stuff and currency. If you don't have time to coli, a far more reliable way to get fest currency is Baldwin. It only takes a few levels to get to the point where you can brew batches of 20, and you can get some of the skins that way too. The other skins can be bought in the marketplace or gained in the coliseum. Gathering is just a nice free boost.
Digging is just one of the ways to get fest stuff and currency. If you don't have time to coli, a far more reliable way to get fest currency is Baldwin. It only takes a few levels to get to the point where you can brew batches of 20, and you can get some of the skins that way too. The other skins can be bought in the marketplace or gained in the coliseum. Gathering is just a nice free boost.
I usually get one chest per digging during fests. Even in dominance, I got one chest this year. I also had a day where I got no eternal now.
I usually get one chest per digging during fests. Even in dominance, I got one chest this year. I also had a day where I got no eternal now.
[color=indigo] Oof, I had decent luck with currency dropping from coli and gathering but I got absolutely no chests, so I had to buy all the skins I wanted. Bad luck. [emoji=nocturne deadpan size=2]
Oof, I had decent luck with currency dropping from coli and gathering but I got absolutely no chests, so I had to buy all the skins I wanted. Bad luck.
jCVhFoZ.gif
Same. spent hours in the Coli... no chests/eggs/anything. I have a little over 300 useless snow though!
Same. spent hours in the Coli... no chests/eggs/anything. I have a little over 300 useless snow though!
OuDych9.png
I was in the same boat as @parasites , but I bought the skins I wanted at a later time, so I’m okay with bad luck!
I was in the same boat as @parasites , but I bought the skins I wanted at a later time, so I’m okay with bad luck!
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
How much time in coli?
The chest rate didn't change I think
How much time in coli?
The chest rate didn't change I think
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
I got nothing :(
I got nothing :(
[quote name="FallenAngel" date="2020-02-02 13:18:55" ] I think I am about done with the fests after 6 years because it feels like each time I get less and less chests and it just isn't worth grinding in the same venue every month as a full time job while for no reason but RNG my max level dergs miss dragons that are 1/3 their level. [/quote] It's really sad... I just joined FR and it sounds like I missed out on all the fun all those years ago... Games like these seem to always end up like this, they lose something as they grow, hm. Do you think that's what's happened?
FallenAngel wrote on 2020-02-02 13:18:55:
I think I am about done with the fests after 6 years because it feels like each time I get less and less chests and it just isn't worth grinding in the same venue every month as a full time job while for no reason but RNG my max level dergs miss dragons that are 1/3 their level.

It's really sad... I just joined FR and it sounds like I missed out on all the fun all those years ago... Games like these seem to always end up like this, they lose something as they grow, hm. Do you think that's what's happened?
OuDych9.png
spending a moderate amount of time in the coli is very rewarding when grinding in the appropriate venues - ive never had a problem netting stacks of chests even by casual coli'ing for anywhere between ten to thirty minutes a day
spending a moderate amount of time in the coli is very rewarding when grinding in the appropriate venues - ive never had a problem netting stacks of chests even by casual coli'ing for anywhere between ten to thirty minutes a day
heh me as well. I grinded in the coli for the whole week for 3 hours every day. What do I get? Ice eggs, food, money, but no chests.
heh me as well. I grinded in the coli for the whole week for 3 hours every day. What do I get? Ice eggs, food, money, but no chests.
v2PJF9u.png 6kR982D.pngWn6vGC1.png
1 2 3