Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala Runner-Up Celebration
1 2 3 4 5
@Falinks Thank you so much! Also story of my life- Every time I had enough to buy a uma/s I immediately bought lair space and then filled that lair space with permas despite having a nest I wanted to hatch on a certain date or something along the lines of that~ I do intend on printing, I can give you a ping if you like<3
@Falinks Thank you so much! Also story of my life- Every time I had enough to buy a uma/s I immediately bought lair space and then filled that lair space with permas despite having a nest I wanted to hatch on a certain date or something along the lines of that~ I do intend on printing, I can give you a ping if you like<3
3EIL5RM.png SwhjRD4.pngd3XCZt0.pngWeReVnH.pngaQp8eZz.pngt6Bzul7.png
85212510.png
jeremy says hi
honestly? i dont like the skin selection this year,, i feel like a lot of the runnerups were nicer than what we got,,
also this was my first time submitting a skin and i lost any hope id win as soon as i saw everyone elses' entries! you guys are really talented haha
honestly? i dont like the skin selection this year,, i feel like a lot of the runnerups were nicer than what we got,,
also this was my first time submitting a skin and i lost any hope id win as soon as i saw everyone elses' entries! you guys are really talented haha
ttGfSL1.png
@banii dont let it discourage you, you can only get better by practice!

You will get a skin of yours into a fest and if not, you can still print them for the people who want it =D
@banii dont let it discourage you, you can only get better by practice!

You will get a skin of yours into a fest and if not, you can still print them for the people who want it =D
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

[quote name="banii" date="2020-01-26 11:00:46" ] honestly? i dont like the skin selection this year,, i feel like a lot of the runnerups were nicer than what we got,, [/quote] I agree as well. I find some/most of the runner up skins more aesthetically pleasing than the ones the staff picked. edit: changed some words
banii wrote on 2020-01-26 11:00:46:

I agree as well. I find some/most of the runner up skins more aesthetically pleasing than the ones the staff picked.

edit: changed some words
DmRdZYl.png
[quote name="benetton" date="2020-01-26 11:33:01" ] [quote name="banii" date="2020-01-26 11:00:46" ] honestly? i dont like the skin selection this year,, i feel like a lot of the runnerups were nicer than what we got,, [/quote] I agree as well. I like the runner up skins more than the ones that were picked by the staff. [/quote] me too man, me too. some of the skins that did win are really nice, but i was hoping for at least one female gaoler skin ;v; edit: [img]https://i.imgur.com/mBvcHIy.png[/img] asfdhglk i love this skin
benetton wrote on 2020-01-26 11:33:01:
banii wrote on 2020-01-26 11:00:46:

I agree as well. I like the runner up skins more than the ones that were picked by the staff.

me too man, me too. some of the skins that did win are really nice, but i was hoping for at least one female gaoler skin ;v;

edit:
mBvcHIy.png
asfdhglk i love this skin
rPflwkH.png
Freezebane is so pretty :o Like WOAH.
Freezebane is so pretty :o Like WOAH.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
@Laluzi
Thank you for such a nice comment on my entry <3 I really appriciate the recognition. Getting runner up is as close as I've been to winning so that only motivates me to try again next fest :)

If anyone is interesting I do plan on printing Arctic sunrise is I get enough preorders! I have an accent shop in my sig (though it hasn't been updated in a long while.) Let me know if youd like a ping!
@Laluzi
Thank you for such a nice comment on my entry <3 I really appriciate the recognition. Getting runner up is as close as I've been to winning so that only motivates me to try again next fest :)

If anyone is interesting I do plan on printing Arctic sunrise is I get enough preorders! I have an accent shop in my sig (though it hasn't been updated in a long while.) Let me know if youd like a ping!
JIjswVw.png
|| Accent Sales | Wishlist | Art Dump ||
I collect Tundra and Obelisk skins!
Do you have what I need?
@Laluzi Thank you for the kind words! I definitely plan on printing Snow Totem, though after checking coverage I will likely have to remove some of the icier elements (wing paint, snow feet) to pare things down to accent coverage. The outfit itself will remain unchanged however!
@Laluzi Thank you for the kind words! I definitely plan on printing Snow Totem, though after checking coverage I will likely have to remove some of the icier elements (wing paint, snow feet) to pare things down to accent coverage. The outfit itself will remain unchanged however!
RRK8S82.png2LoJMPl.png1O7fpIM.pngQAOWWhZ.pngPu38cMN.png62BjO6G.pngltqKFwP.pngWYwciJN.pngBrFtxZn.pngtlrPe7I.pngEuB7J2B.pngvdLKK9B.png6HssRXX.png2qbSdyN.pngsAqHLPr.gif
lJX7Tr5.png
@Laluzi

Thank you so so much for the compliments!! I was super nervous to post it, honestly. I’m very new to the skin/accent community as a creator, and I’m never sure if people will like what I make or not. I honestly didn’t even think of printing it, until some people were so nice to come to me with requests to do so!

I was also super impressed with @Strella ‘s Iceborn Trader and @shroudrat ‘s Snow Totem. I thought for sure they would win, and I’m kinda disappointed that they didn’t! They’re both such incredible skins made by such talented artists :)
@Laluzi

Thank you so so much for the compliments!! I was super nervous to post it, honestly. I’m very new to the skin/accent community as a creator, and I’m never sure if people will like what I make or not. I honestly didn’t even think of printing it, until some people were so nice to come to me with requests to do so!

I was also super impressed with @Strella ‘s Iceborn Trader and @shroudrat ‘s Snow Totem. I thought for sure they would win, and I’m kinda disappointed that they didn’t! They’re both such incredible skins made by such talented artists :)
oDEhtZ6.gif
Call me Beo!
FR +0
they/them

· · ·
about
wishlist
@PelicanBitten Oh gosh thank you! I thought the same for yours tbh it's absolutely stunning! Just, Can't help but lose myself staring at it-
@PelicanBitten Oh gosh thank you! I thought the same for yours tbh it's absolutely stunning! Just, Can't help but lose myself staring at it-
3EIL5RM.png SwhjRD4.pngd3XCZt0.pngWeReVnH.pngaQp8eZz.pngt6Bzul7.png
85212510.png
jeremy says hi
1 2 3 4 5