Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala Runner-Up Celebration
1 2 3 4 5
@Laluzi
Aw, thank you so much, your complement really made my day! It’s so kind of you to make a thread like this— thank you for spreading happiness and kindness around the site! :)

And to everyone else who entered a skin, great job! Even if it wasn’t chosen, it takes a lot of work to make a skin/accent, and just attempting it is a testament to your hard work and effort! There were so many good skins this festival, and I loved a whole lot of them.
@Laluzi
Aw, thank you so much, your complement really made my day! It’s so kind of you to make a thread like this— thank you for spreading happiness and kindness around the site! :)

And to everyone else who entered a skin, great job! Even if it wasn’t chosen, it takes a lot of work to make a skin/accent, and just attempting it is a testament to your hard work and effort! There were so many good skins this festival, and I loved a whole lot of them.
EH86U9Z.pngLJ3kbI9.pngvCRntgo.png
@FallenAngel
Revontulet means “Fox Fires” in Finnish ^^ I believe the film and art are both based on the same Northern Lights folklore, haha!

As for the entries, I really loved @Puppeteer’s Snowsquall Scavenger and @Banii’s Porta-Prison.

Though it kinda upsets me that people say the entries were picked unfairly.. There were a lot of good artists and I think picking the winners would have been super difficult ;o;!
@FallenAngel
Revontulet means “Fox Fires” in Finnish ^^ I believe the film and art are both based on the same Northern Lights folklore, haha!

As for the entries, I really loved @Puppeteer’s Snowsquall Scavenger and @Banii’s Porta-Prison.

Though it kinda upsets me that people say the entries were picked unfairly.. There were a lot of good artists and I think picking the winners would have been super difficult ;o;!
A brown lantern with cyan glass swings left to right as golden dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
[quote name="@Hoodies" date="2020-01-27 13:43:48" ] As for the entries, I really loved... and @/Banii’s Porta-Prison. [/quote] oh my god you have NO idea how much that means to me thanmk yuo
@Hoodies wrote on 2020-01-27 13:43:48:
As for the entries, I really loved... and @/Banii’s Porta-Prison.
oh my god you have NO idea how much that means to me thanmk yuo
ttGfSL1.png
@Banii
Hehe, no problem!! I really do find the art to be cute and full of dragon lore potential :0 I’d be willing to save up gems just to purchase a copy if you ever consider printing it!!
@Banii
Hehe, no problem!! I really do find the art to be cute and full of dragon lore potential :0 I’d be willing to save up gems just to purchase a copy if you ever consider printing it!!
A brown lantern with cyan glass swings left to right as golden dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
[quote name="@Hoodies" date="2020-01-27 13:57:50" ] @/Banii Hehe, no problem!! I really do find the art to be cute and full of dragon lore potential :0 I’d be willing to save up gems just to purchase a copy if you ever consider printing it!! [/quote] i'd love to, but unfortunately i dont have blueprint money haha
@Hoodies wrote on 2020-01-27 13:57:50:
@/Banii
i'd love to, but unfortunately i dont have blueprint money haha
ttGfSL1.png
@banii porta-prison was my favorite out of the female gaoler entries! Winter Warrior is a close second, but I love your art style! Very unique. The creatures within the ice are so cute.
@banii porta-prison was my favorite out of the female gaoler entries! Winter Warrior is a close second, but I love your art style! Very unique. The creatures within the ice are so cute.
RGfeibN.png
[quote name="@Nauyak" date="2020-01-27 14:13:55" ] @/banii porta-prison was my favorite out of the female gaoler entries! Winter Warrior is a close second, but I love your art style! Very unique. The creatures within the ice are so cute. [/quote] thanks! you're the best hah
@Nauyak wrote on 2020-01-27 14:13:55:
@/banii porta-prison was my favorite out of the female gaoler entries! Winter Warrior is a close second, but I love your art style! Very unique. The creatures within the ice are so cute.
thanks! you're the best hah
ttGfSL1.png
Dear lord, they're all amazing! <3

I especially love Freezebane and Arctic Sunrise!~
Dear lord, they're all amazing! <3

I especially love Freezebane and Arctic Sunrise!~
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
Thanks @Laluzi. Just what I needed, another thread to help me throw all the gems in my hoard at creators!
;)

Thanks @Laluzi. Just what I needed, another thread to help me throw all the gems in my hoard at creators!
;)

earthtop.pngRavens Keep Highlanders :: Browncoat, naturally
Surprised nobody's shouted out Shattered Grace by @Anovaal yet! It reminds me of water under thin ice - foreboding, yet beautiful. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2805285/7#post_41884449][img]https://i.ibb.co/TYyHXP4/JUDGE.png[/img][/url]
Surprised nobody's shouted out Shattered Grace by @Anovaal yet! It reminds me of water under thin ice - foreboding, yet beautiful.
JUDGE.png
Esme, a very red and Plague-themed Skydancer. A medallion depicting the Plaguebringer in profile.
1 2 3 4 5