Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What if Roundsey had an imp one day?
1 2 3 4 5
I'd just sit back and watch all of FRD explode into chaos
I'd just sit back and watch all of FRD explode into chaos
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
i'd buy my usual 5-10 tickets with the knowledge i won't win and watch the chaos unfold while grinding for another 66 or so redfin belts
i'd buy my usual 5-10 tickets with the knowledge i won't win and watch the chaos unfold while grinding for another 66 or so redfin belts
officer, i drop kicked that child in self defense
~
fr +17 • she / her
[quote name="Bezonox" date="2020-01-19 12:16:51" ] AND IF A NEWBIE WON IT EVERYONE WOULD SPAM THEM ASKING IF THEY COULD HAVE IT [/quote] If [i]anyone[/i] won it everyone would spam them asking for it
Bezonox wrote on 2020-01-19 12:16:51:
AND IF A NEWBIE WON IT EVERYONE WOULD SPAM THEM ASKING IF THEY COULD HAVE IT

If anyone won it everyone would spam them asking for it
silks.gif things are bound to get better
FR+2 || she/her || wishlist || yeehaw
exalt it for the greater good of the community
exalt it for the greater good of the community
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
break out the popcorn and watch it all unfold and only buy my usual 10 tickets. If I won it? I'd keep it as a jewel in my lair.
break out the popcorn and watch it all unfold and only buy my usual 10 tickets. If I won it? I'd keep it as a jewel in my lair.
[quote name="Lonin" date="2020-01-19 08:14:09" ] What if she had an imperial, but it was just a random one from the AH and not a gen 1? [/quote] That’d be great for a laugh XD
Lonin wrote on 2020-01-19 08:14:09:
What if she had an imperial, but it was just a random one from the AH and not a gen 1?
That’d be great for a laugh XD
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
Everyone yells and points and probably mass exalts or the g:t ratio changes in favor of treasure. But more realistically, people would get upset at staff for 'breaking their promise' to not include Imp scrolls or G1 Imps in Roundsey's is what would happen.
Everyone yells and points and probably mass exalts or the g:t ratio changes in favor of treasure. But more realistically, people would get upset at staff for 'breaking their promise' to not include Imp scrolls or G1 Imps in Roundsey's is what would happen.
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
[quote name="EndertheTurtle" date="2020-01-19 14:21:30" ] Here's what I would do for fun. Put it in my hibernal den for a while. Take it out and exalt it See the reactions Restore it to give anyone looking to buy it false hope Turn it into a tundra [/quote] That's evil. [i]I like you. [/i]
EndertheTurtle wrote on 2020-01-19 14:21:30:
Here's what I would do for fun.

Put it in my hibernal den for a while.
Take it out and exalt it
See the reactions
Restore it to give anyone looking to buy it false hope
Turn it into a tundra
That's evil.

I like you.
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
[quote name="EndertheTurtle" date="2020-01-19 14:21:30" ] Here's what I would do for fun. [LIST=1] [*]Put it in my hibernal den for a while. [*]Take it out and exalt it [*]See the reactions [*]Restore it to give anyone looking to buy it false hope [*]Turn it into a tundra [/LIST] [/quote] this is officially the best post in this entire thread
EndertheTurtle wrote on 2020-01-19 14:21:30:
Here's what I would do for fun.
  1. Put it in my hibernal den for a while.
  2. Take it out and exalt it
  3. See the reactions
  4. Restore it to give anyone looking to buy it false hope
  5. Turn it into a tundra
this is officially the best post in this entire thread
Buy like 100 tickets, then just watch the chaos unfold like half the people in this thread.

If I won it, I'd scream for an hour then blow at least all my money on giving it better genes and a nice outfit.
Buy like 100 tickets, then just watch the chaos unfold like half the people in this thread.

If I won it, I'd scream for an hour then blow at least all my money on giving it better genes and a nice outfit.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
1 2 3 4 5